Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1416

post #21226 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by samgranieri View Post
 

I've only had my M-100s for 2 weeks, and the clamping on them is pretty hard. I have to take them off like once a half hour or once every 40 minutes. Is that normal?

man you probably have a big head :) mine doesnt. You can stretch the bands and clamp it in the box every time your not using it so it stretches even more.

post #21227 of 21236

Or buy the XL pads. For me it was the lack of space that made them unbearable.

post #21228 of 21236

@samgranieri if clamping force is the source of the problem you can try to bend the headband, just a bit more than flat... be careful and grab them above the plastic v-shaped ends of the headband though. I think there was a video where Val showed how to do that, but I could not find it.

 

http://v-moda.com/faq#crossfades

post #21229 of 21236

Well, I just finished reading through almost every single one of the 1400+ pages in this thread. I'm a little bit proud, mostly ashamed but damn glad I ultimately decided to pull the trigger on the M-100's. Listening to them as I type and they've been nothing but great for the past week. Unfortunately my initial experience was somewhat dissatisfying as the pair I purchased from Best Buy initially, had a screw broken off in the shield and a nice scratch on that ear-cup to boot. The hinge also made no audible clicks on that side either. I contacted V-MODA and they sent out a replacement pair no questions asked. Must have been shot out of a cannon too since it only took 2 days to get to me in NH from CA. Overall, a great experience. Thanks to those that contributed constructively to this thread and thanks to Val for putting the customer and sound first. 

post #21230 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSmith View Post
 

Well, I just finished reading through almost every single one of the 1400+ pages in this thread. I'm a little bit proud, mostly ashamed but damn glad I ultimately decided to pull the trigger on the M-100's. Listening to them as I type and they've been nothing but great for the past week. Unfortunately my initial experience was somewhat dissatisfying as the pair I purchased from Best Buy initially, had a screw broken off in the shield and a nice scratch on that ear-cup to boot. The hinge also made no audible clicks on that side either. I contacted V-MODA and they sent out a replacement pair no questions asked. Must have been shot out of a cannon too since it only took 2 days to get to me in NH from CA. Overall, a great experience. Thanks to those that contributed constructively to this thread and thanks to Val for putting the customer and sound first. 

Wow, there's someone else who reads as much as me?

post #21231 of 21236
I've read most of this thread too, but I don't usually post. I'm also glad to find strong readers!
Edited by Evshrug - 12/14/14 at 3:44pm
post #21232 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danpyre View Post
 

Wow, there's someone else who reads as much as me?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evshrug View Post

I've red most of this thread too, but I don't usually post. I'm also glad to find strong readers!

Is there some kind of medal we can get from Headfi for this? :L3000: Especially with as much drivel as we had to sort through to find the useful bits! 

post #21233 of 21236

The crack in the ear cups where the screws attach the metal plate is a major issue that needs to be addressed accordingly, I just received two damaged white and silver V-Moda M-100's in which I ordered from amazon.com.I really do love these headphones but cannot accept a product especially when you spend close to 300.00 for, so now I will contact V-moda to see if they can send me one from them!

post #21234 of 21236

Shame for this too... , I think I can replace this part by myself but the distributor in my country said they can't import only this part. So I have to wear this in public. God damn.

 

post #21235 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragoon View Post
 

Shame for this too... , I think I can replace this part by myself but the distributor in my country said they can't import only this part. So I have to wear this in public. God damn.

 

I'd contact V-Moda directly and see if they can arrange something.

post #21236 of 21236

I have contact v-moda support team already and they try to help me but I have to send my m-100 to them. If I do so I will don't have a headphone to use and that's nightmare. So I just give up for this and hope next crossfade will be more durable and production team be more careful about this issues. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.