The price on these just went back up to $299 on Amazon :(.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1403
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #21032 of 210439/16/14 at 12:44ampost #21033 of 210439/16/14 at 1:43am
Recently dropped them multiple times on different surfaces (wood as well as concrete). Either one or both cups came out and now have some dents and scratches, but no cracks. Seems to be an issue not directly related to abuse.post #21034 of 210439/16/14 at 3:23ampost #21035 of 210439/16/14 at 3:24ampost #21036 of 210439/16/14 at 4:13ampost #21037 of 210439/16/14 at 4:50amThose cracks looks like they're from overtightening the hex screws on the shields. V-MODA have admitted that some early batches have that problem. Contact them. The warranty will take care of it.post #21038 of 210439/16/14 at 5:07amQuote:
Gives me a bit of relief knowing that info, Thanks a lot.
It's weird having these cracks because I never took off the shields and they just been with me for about 4 months.
Contacted them now as we speak and send some pictures as well, just waiting for their reply.
Will give you guys updates regarding this issue.
Edited by Jefferent - Yesterday at 5:12 ampost #21039 of 210439/17/14 at 9:07ampost #21040 of 210439/17/14 at 9:23amQuote:
Mines a Year old in a week or 2 and don't have this problem. They have a 2 year warranty so just send them into V-modapost #21041 of 210439/17/14 at 10:50ampost #21042 of 210439/17/14 at 11:31pm
That's kinda disappointing to hear that, I still love my M-100's but if get the same issue again I might send them back. Can't help to compare them with my other headphones which are much cheaper.post #21043 of 210439/17/14 at 11:46pm
Claiming warranty is a pain as well, because I had to send them back to an authorized reseller but they just don't know what to do with it, v-moda really wanted to resolve the issue, it's just the 3rd party reseller which seems at a lost on what to do.
I was under the impression the 6 star service was in effect with authorised resellers as well, guess I was wrong. :(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Audeo PFE 232 (Phonak) IEM's, add. with LOTS of grey filters and tips 22 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 1 minute ago
- › Calculating Loudness 2 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: Variety of unused tips ~Sony, Westone, Comply 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)