Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1394

post #20896 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

Just a heads up. Shadow and White M-100s are going for $279.99 on Amazon today.

Dammit. I just bought the white ones last week...maybe a week and a half ago. Lol. Oh well.
post #20897 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeslinger0u812 View Post

Dammit. I just bought the white ones last week...maybe a week and a half ago. Lol. Oh well.
Contact Amazon and ask for a price match
post #20898 of 20906
Hola, so I will be ordering somw shields via Amazon, is there an option via Amazon to customize the shields? Im fine with.the stock designs, though some personal texts would be welcome :-)
post #20899 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakundes View Post

Hola, so I will be ordering somw shields via Amazon, is there an option via Amazon to customize the shields? Im fine with.the stock designs, though some personal texts would be welcome :-)

On Amazon you just get the shields. No customization or stock designs. You only get custom engravings through V-MODA directly.

post #20900 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

On Amazon you just get the shields. No customization or stock designs. You only get custom engravings through V-MODA directly.

Ugghh, I thought as much. Unfortunately, I can only do amazon as our group will have a group buy via Amazon and a point person will ship it from the US to our country where the XL pads and the shields are not available.

Thanks for taking off one worry off me
post #20901 of 20906
Can you not group order from Vmoda and send to the your contact person in US? Try to email Vmoda and find out if you can do this.
post #20902 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post

Can you not group order from Vmoda and send to the your contact person in US? Try to email Vmoda and find out if you can do this.

+1

 

Sure Val wont mind, he might even give you a better deal.:)

post #20903 of 20906

Has anyone had any experience of buying the M-100's from V-Moda themselves outside of the US?

post #20904 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by maph View Post

Has anyone had any experience of buying the M-100's from V-Moda themselves outside of the US?
I am in the UK and ordered XL pads for my M-100s and they took just over 2 weeks to get here, I think the customs was part of the problem and our greedy government taking VAT.

I used PayPal as a safe measure.
post #20905 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flomet View Post


I am in the UK and ordered XL pads for my M-100s and they took just over 2 weeks to get here, I think the customs was part of the problem and our greedy government taking VAT.

I used PayPal as a safe measure.

I'm from the UK too and I was worried about the Customs stuff and the import tax. The M-100s are £250 on Amazon yet on the website they are $310 so I was wondering if it was worth getting them from the US. I have emailed V-Moda  but they couldn't really tell me any useful information. 

post #20906 of 20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by maph View Post

I'm from the UK too and I was worried about the Customs stuff and the import tax. The M-100s are £250 on Amazon yet on the website they are $310 so I was wondering if it was worth getting them from the US. I have emailed V-Moda  but they couldn't really tell me any useful information. 
What you need to take on board is warranty should there be any problems, I think your best bet is purchased from Amazon UK as they have a first class returns.

Plus you not only pay import tax, Parcelforce charge £8 for delivering once in the UK when shipped from the US.

The government love to squeeze every penny they can out of us.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.