- 401 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1387post #20791 of 225697/7/14 at 8:10pmSweet i'm sold, i'll be getting them like new on Amazon from Amazon wareahouse i've been looking at all the matte black like news but they dont say if the box was opened, they say nothing so what should I do?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20792 of 225697/7/14 at 8:18pmQuote:Just look for ones that say in the discription that there are minor flaws and that they are not missing anything. You should be good to go. More than likely the box was opened by the customer, if they were used are not no one knows this. Just dust them off and buy the XL pads Ike I thought you said you were going to do. When you change them mice blue has a video on this and it is very easy to do..
Good luck!post #20793 of 225697/7/14 at 8:21pmpost #20794 of 225697/7/14 at 8:56pmpost #20795 of 225697/7/14 at 9:07pmYeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20796 of 225697/7/14 at 9:10pmQuote:I have the matte black, I wanted the stealth look.Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96
Yeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20797 of 225697/7/14 at 11:27pmpost #20798 of 225697/8/14 at 12:32ampost #20799 of 225697/8/14 at 1:03am
The only thing that bugs me with the matte black finish is the paint on the metal edges and screws tends to peel off (scuffs) even with normal use.
Would be awesome if it was anodized but for sure the price of the headphone would go up.post #20800 of 225697/8/14 at 6:45ampost #20801 of 225697/8/14 at 10:15am
and it would not save you from marks as the anodized surface is just micrometers thick and can easily be dented so that the bare metal shines through...
Overall its not a big problem, I can barely see where the paint is missing after 1 year of use.post #20802 of 225697/8/14 at 8:33pmpost #20803 of 225697/8/14 at 9:25pmpost #20804 of 225697/10/14 at 11:38ampost #20805 of 225697/10/14 at 5:42pmQuote:
Sorry typos I'm on a phone...
One thing is we now have counterfeits so be sure they are bought legit.
The other issue is in one small production run it seems we torqued the screws tighter than normal. For 99% of users it isn't a problem but for a few their may be a Crack in extreme conditions with drops that normally doesn't occur. If you have a serial number and that happens let us know and we will over I got you a new pair to analyze the problem. Luckily we have only seen it be a minimal .0004% issue but we are taking it very seriously.
#VTHEPEOPLE our six star service will go above and beyond to fix you up and add to our continuous improvement program systems and counterfeit analysis.
I can prudly say our defect and return total is less than 2% of sales overall, incredible for a ce company! And cables eventually break like running shoes or soles. But ours will 100x less because they pass million bends and have Kevlar reinforced,so you can replace them for free with a picture if it's broken without sending it in...
Innovate six star service is what we are all about and we can do this because of our quality and confidence.
Cheers and thanks for your support.
Edited by valkolton - 7/10/14 at 5:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 23 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000 for gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...