- 328 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1387post #20791 of 215527/7/14 at 8:10pmSweet i'm sold, i'll be getting them like new on Amazon from Amazon wareahouse i've been looking at all the matte black like news but they dont say if the box was opened, they say nothing so what should I do?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20792 of 215527/7/14 at 8:18pmQuote:Just look for ones that say in the discription that there are minor flaws and that they are not missing anything. You should be good to go. More than likely the box was opened by the customer, if they were used are not no one knows this. Just dust them off and buy the XL pads Ike I thought you said you were going to do. When you change them mice blue has a video on this and it is very easy to do..
Good luck!post #20793 of 215527/7/14 at 8:21pmpost #20794 of 215527/7/14 at 8:56pmpost #20795 of 215527/7/14 at 9:07pmYeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20796 of 215527/7/14 at 9:10pmQuote:I have the matte black, I wanted the stealth look.Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96
Yeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20797 of 215527/7/14 at 11:27pmpost #20798 of 215527/8/14 at 12:32ampost #20799 of 215527/8/14 at 1:03am
The only thing that bugs me with the matte black finish is the paint on the metal edges and screws tends to peel off (scuffs) even with normal use.
Would be awesome if it was anodized but for sure the price of the headphone would go up.post #20800 of 215527/8/14 at 6:45ampost #20801 of 215527/8/14 at 10:15am
and it would not save you from marks as the anodized surface is just micrometers thick and can easily be dented so that the bare metal shines through...
Overall its not a big problem, I can barely see where the paint is missing after 1 year of use.post #20802 of 215527/8/14 at 8:33pmpost #20803 of 215527/8/14 at 9:25pmpost #20804 of 215527/10/14 at 11:38ampost #20805 of 215527/10/14 at 5:42pmQuote:
Sorry typos I'm on a phone...
One thing is we now have counterfeits so be sure they are bought legit.
The other issue is in one small production run it seems we torqued the screws tighter than normal. For 99% of users it isn't a problem but for a few their may be a Crack in extreme conditions with drops that normally doesn't occur. If you have a serial number and that happens let us know and we will over I got you a new pair to analyze the problem. Luckily we have only seen it be a minimal .0004% issue but we are taking it very seriously.
#VTHEPEOPLE our six star service will go above and beyond to fix you up and add to our continuous improvement program systems and counterfeit analysis.
I can prudly say our defect and return total is less than 2% of sales overall, incredible for a ce company! And cables eventually break like running shoes or soles. But ours will 100x less because they pass million bends and have Kevlar reinforced,so you can replace them for free with a picture if it's broken without sending it in...
Innovate six star service is what we are all about and we can do this because of our quality and confidence.
Cheers and thanks for your support.
Edited by valkolton - 7/10/14 at 5:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Three Word Story 12 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 28 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 37 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 58 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audio set-up recommendation (Headphones and Microphone solution) 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2