- 196 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1387post #20791 of 210687/7/14 at 8:10pmSweet i'm sold, i'll be getting them like new on Amazon from Amazon wareahouse i've been looking at all the matte black like news but they dont say if the box was opened, they say nothing so what should I do?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20792 of 210687/7/14 at 8:18pmQuote:Just look for ones that say in the discription that there are minor flaws and that they are not missing anything. You should be good to go. More than likely the box was opened by the customer, if they were used are not no one knows this. Just dust them off and buy the XL pads Ike I thought you said you were going to do. When you change them mice blue has a video on this and it is very easy to do..
Good luck!post #20793 of 210687/7/14 at 8:21pmpost #20794 of 210687/7/14 at 8:56pmpost #20795 of 210687/7/14 at 9:07pmYeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20796 of 210687/7/14 at 9:10pmQuote:I have the matte black, I wanted the stealth look.Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96
Yeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20797 of 210687/7/14 at 11:27pmpost #20798 of 210687/8/14 at 12:32ampost #20799 of 210687/8/14 at 1:03am
The only thing that bugs me with the matte black finish is the paint on the metal edges and screws tends to peel off (scuffs) even with normal use.
Would be awesome if it was anodized but for sure the price of the headphone would go up.post #20800 of 210687/8/14 at 6:45ampost #20801 of 210687/8/14 at 10:15am
and it would not save you from marks as the anodized surface is just micrometers thick and can easily be dented so that the bare metal shines through...
Overall its not a big problem, I can barely see where the paint is missing after 1 year of use.post #20802 of 210687/8/14 at 8:33pmpost #20803 of 210687/8/14 at 9:25pmpost #20804 of 210687/10/14 at 11:38ampost #20805 of 210687/10/14 at 5:42pmQuote:
Sorry typos I'm on a phone...
One thing is we now have counterfeits so be sure they are bought legit.
The other issue is in one small production run it seems we torqued the screws tighter than normal. For 99% of users it isn't a problem but for a few their may be a Crack in extreme conditions with drops that normally doesn't occur. If you have a serial number and that happens let us know and we will over I got you a new pair to analyze the problem. Luckily we have only seen it be a minimal .0004% issue but we are taking it very seriously.
#VTHEPEOPLE our six star service will go above and beyond to fix you up and add to our continuous improvement program systems and counterfeit analysis.
I can prudly say our defect and return total is less than 2% of sales overall, incredible for a ce company! And cables eventually break like running shoes or soles. But ours will 100x less because they pass million bends and have Kevlar reinforced,so you can replace them for free with a picture if it's broken without sending it in...
Innovate six star service is what we are all about and we can do this because of our quality and confidence.
Cheers and thanks for your support.
Edited by valkolton - 7/10/14 at 5:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 34 seconds ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Plans To Shut Down Beats Music 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for gaming and music headphones and amp? 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)