- 249 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1387post #20791 of 212327/7/14 at 8:10pmSweet i'm sold, i'll be getting them like new on Amazon from Amazon wareahouse i've been looking at all the matte black like news but they dont say if the box was opened, they say nothing so what should I do?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20792 of 212327/7/14 at 8:18pmQuote:Just look for ones that say in the discription that there are minor flaws and that they are not missing anything. You should be good to go. More than likely the box was opened by the customer, if they were used are not no one knows this. Just dust them off and buy the XL pads Ike I thought you said you were going to do. When you change them mice blue has a video on this and it is very easy to do..
Good luck!post #20793 of 212327/7/14 at 8:21pmpost #20794 of 212327/7/14 at 8:56pmpost #20795 of 212327/7/14 at 9:07pmYeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20796 of 212327/7/14 at 9:10pmQuote:I have the matte black, I wanted the stealth look.Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96
Yeh they had those little clippy things that snapd onto the pad, so out of thr colours how are the shadow m100s, I like the matte black but I also like the shadow but i've heard stuff about the headband being easier to dirty on the shadows like what do they dust, scratches?post #20797 of 212327/7/14 at 11:27pmpost #20798 of 212327/8/14 at 12:32ampost #20799 of 212327/8/14 at 1:03am
The only thing that bugs me with the matte black finish is the paint on the metal edges and screws tends to peel off (scuffs) even with normal use.
Would be awesome if it was anodized but for sure the price of the headphone would go up.post #20800 of 212327/8/14 at 6:45ampost #20801 of 212327/8/14 at 10:15am
and it would not save you from marks as the anodized surface is just micrometers thick and can easily be dented so that the bare metal shines through...
Overall its not a big problem, I can barely see where the paint is missing after 1 year of use.post #20802 of 212327/8/14 at 8:33pmpost #20803 of 212327/8/14 at 9:25pmpost #20804 of 212327/10/14 at 11:38ampost #20805 of 212327/10/14 at 5:42pmQuote:
Sorry typos I'm on a phone...
One thing is we now have counterfeits so be sure they are bought legit.
The other issue is in one small production run it seems we torqued the screws tighter than normal. For 99% of users it isn't a problem but for a few their may be a Crack in extreme conditions with drops that normally doesn't occur. If you have a serial number and that happens let us know and we will over I got you a new pair to analyze the problem. Luckily we have only seen it be a minimal .0004% issue but we are taking it very seriously.
#VTHEPEOPLE our six star service will go above and beyond to fix you up and add to our continuous improvement program systems and counterfeit analysis.
I can prudly say our defect and return total is less than 2% of sales overall, incredible for a ce company! And cables eventually break like running shoes or soles. But ours will 100x less because they pass million bends and have Kevlar reinforced,so you can replace them for free with a picture if it's broken without sending it in...
Innovate six star service is what we are all about and we can do this because of our quality and confidence.
Cheers and thanks for your support.
Edited by valkolton - 7/10/14 at 5:45pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Fiio E17 not holding a charge 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Sound Card Recommendation? 6 minutes ago
- › Help with Headphone/Audio solution for Classical music 6 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Shure SRH1440 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 8 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)