- 190 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Location: ADL, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1380post #20686 of 230486/20/14 at 3:16amCool shields!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20687 of 230486/20/14 at 6:09ampost #20688 of 230486/21/14 at 11:36ampost #20689 of 230486/21/14 at 7:58pmpost #20690 of 230486/21/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
There is a two year warranty, it's really just rare for a headphone to break like that. I haven't had any of mine break.post #20691 of 230486/21/14 at 8:02pmpost #20692 of 230486/21/14 at 8:09pmQuote:
More people are bound to complain about it then there are with people with working pairs. If you are really scared of buying these I think the new Sennheiser DJ series gives the M-100 good competition. Cheaper too.
edit: if you are also looking for another closed can check out the NAD Viso HP50.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:13pmpost #20693 of 230486/21/14 at 8:11pmpost #20694 of 230486/21/14 at 8:13pm
Sorry I meant HD7DJ, HD8DJ if you are looking for a bass heavy phone. Momentum Over Ear, and NAD Viso HP50, for more balanced cans.post #20695 of 230486/21/14 at 8:17pmI actualy tryd the Momentum Over and really enjoyed them but at my local store they are $50 more than the M100 but i'll check them out online and i'll also try the HD7DJ and Hd8DJpost #20696 of 230486/21/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
Have you checked out the Sennheiser Outlet Store? http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore
Also check out ebay. VMInnovations is an authorized dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Stereo-Audio-MP3-Headphone-iPod-iPhone-Black-/231258394902?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item35d8131116
HD7 "Used" but I asked them for a new one and they gave me one for $220. Authorized dealer. Beware these cans have more bass than the M100. Make an offer.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:21pmpost #20697 of 230486/21/14 at 8:23pmMore bass than the M100? And im checking out the Sennheiser website now haha out of the three though which would you prefer The HD8DJ, HD7DJ or the Momentum Over Ear? Sound Wisepost #20698 of 230486/21/14 at 8:30pmpost #20699 of 230486/21/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Soundwise, I can't make the decision for you. We all have different tastes you know.
HD7DJ > Bass heavy, not as portable, no short cable available yet
Momentum > balanced, very portablepost #20700 of 230486/21/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
They are $199 at VMInnovations. Authorized dealer.
Check my link above.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Prog rock 20 seconds ago
- › The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears... 29 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones vs Speakers -- an Inconvenient Truth 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear