- 190 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Location: ADL, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1380post #20686 of 226256/20/14 at 3:16amCool shields!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20687 of 226256/20/14 at 6:09ampost #20688 of 226256/21/14 at 11:36ampost #20689 of 226256/21/14 at 7:58pmpost #20690 of 226256/21/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
There is a two year warranty, it's really just rare for a headphone to break like that. I haven't had any of mine break.post #20691 of 226256/21/14 at 8:02pmpost #20692 of 226256/21/14 at 8:09pmQuote:
More people are bound to complain about it then there are with people with working pairs. If you are really scared of buying these I think the new Sennheiser DJ series gives the M-100 good competition. Cheaper too.
edit: if you are also looking for another closed can check out the NAD Viso HP50.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:13pmpost #20693 of 226256/21/14 at 8:11pmpost #20694 of 226256/21/14 at 8:13pm
Sorry I meant HD7DJ, HD8DJ if you are looking for a bass heavy phone. Momentum Over Ear, and NAD Viso HP50, for more balanced cans.post #20695 of 226256/21/14 at 8:17pmI actualy tryd the Momentum Over and really enjoyed them but at my local store they are $50 more than the M100 but i'll check them out online and i'll also try the HD7DJ and Hd8DJpost #20696 of 226256/21/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
Have you checked out the Sennheiser Outlet Store? http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore
Also check out ebay. VMInnovations is an authorized dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Stereo-Audio-MP3-Headphone-iPod-iPhone-Black-/231258394902?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item35d8131116
HD7 "Used" but I asked them for a new one and they gave me one for $220. Authorized dealer. Beware these cans have more bass than the M100. Make an offer.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:21pmpost #20697 of 226256/21/14 at 8:23pmMore bass than the M100? And im checking out the Sennheiser website now haha out of the three though which would you prefer The HD8DJ, HD7DJ or the Momentum Over Ear? Sound Wisepost #20698 of 226256/21/14 at 8:30pmpost #20699 of 226256/21/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Soundwise, I can't make the decision for you. We all have different tastes you know.
HD7DJ > Bass heavy, not as portable, no short cable available yet
Momentum > balanced, very portablepost #20700 of 226256/21/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
They are $199 at VMInnovations. Authorized dealer.
Check my link above.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 2 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 33 seconds ago
- › peter123's reviews, planned reviews, first impressions and... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...