- 190 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Location: ADL, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
I just bought this headphone this week. In the stores, I tested the headphone selections using Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos version and Spotify's Extreme Quality. MDR-1A was the best during my test in...
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1380post #20686 of 228056/20/14 at 3:16amCool shields!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20687 of 228056/20/14 at 6:09ampost #20688 of 228056/21/14 at 11:36ampost #20689 of 228056/21/14 at 7:58pmpost #20690 of 228056/21/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
There is a two year warranty, it's really just rare for a headphone to break like that. I haven't had any of mine break.post #20691 of 228056/21/14 at 8:02pmpost #20692 of 228056/21/14 at 8:09pmQuote:
More people are bound to complain about it then there are with people with working pairs. If you are really scared of buying these I think the new Sennheiser DJ series gives the M-100 good competition. Cheaper too.
edit: if you are also looking for another closed can check out the NAD Viso HP50.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:13pmpost #20693 of 228056/21/14 at 8:11pmpost #20694 of 228056/21/14 at 8:13pm
Sorry I meant HD7DJ, HD8DJ if you are looking for a bass heavy phone. Momentum Over Ear, and NAD Viso HP50, for more balanced cans.post #20695 of 228056/21/14 at 8:17pmI actualy tryd the Momentum Over and really enjoyed them but at my local store they are $50 more than the M100 but i'll check them out online and i'll also try the HD7DJ and Hd8DJpost #20696 of 228056/21/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
Have you checked out the Sennheiser Outlet Store? http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore
Also check out ebay. VMInnovations is an authorized dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Stereo-Audio-MP3-Headphone-iPod-iPhone-Black-/231258394902?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item35d8131116
HD7 "Used" but I asked them for a new one and they gave me one for $220. Authorized dealer. Beware these cans have more bass than the M100. Make an offer.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:21pmpost #20697 of 228056/21/14 at 8:23pmMore bass than the M100? And im checking out the Sennheiser website now haha out of the three though which would you prefer The HD8DJ, HD7DJ or the Momentum Over Ear? Sound Wisepost #20698 of 228056/21/14 at 8:30pmpost #20699 of 228056/21/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Soundwise, I can't make the decision for you. We all have different tastes you know.
HD7DJ > Bass heavy, not as portable, no short cable available yet
Momentum > balanced, very portablepost #20700 of 228056/21/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
They are $199 at VMInnovations. Authorized dealer.
Check my link above.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Etymotic ER4-XR & ER4-SR Head-Fi Reviewers Wanted. 20 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 25 seconds ago
- › 2016 Autumn Tokyo Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 22-23 31 seconds ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...