- 190 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Location: ADL, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1380post #20686 of 218696/20/14 at 3:16amCool shields!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20687 of 218696/20/14 at 6:09ampost #20688 of 218696/21/14 at 11:36ampost #20689 of 218696/21/14 at 7:58pmpost #20690 of 218696/21/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
There is a two year warranty, it's really just rare for a headphone to break like that. I haven't had any of mine break.post #20691 of 218696/21/14 at 8:02pmpost #20692 of 218696/21/14 at 8:09pmQuote:
More people are bound to complain about it then there are with people with working pairs. If you are really scared of buying these I think the new Sennheiser DJ series gives the M-100 good competition. Cheaper too.
edit: if you are also looking for another closed can check out the NAD Viso HP50.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:13pmpost #20693 of 218696/21/14 at 8:11pmpost #20694 of 218696/21/14 at 8:13pm
Sorry I meant HD7DJ, HD8DJ if you are looking for a bass heavy phone. Momentum Over Ear, and NAD Viso HP50, for more balanced cans.post #20695 of 218696/21/14 at 8:17pmpost #20696 of 218696/21/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
Have you checked out the Sennheiser Outlet Store? http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore
Also check out ebay. VMInnovations is an authorized dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Stereo-Audio-MP3-Headphone-iPod-iPhone-Black-/231258394902?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item35d8131116
HD7 "Used" but I asked them for a new one and they gave me one for $220. Authorized dealer. Beware these cans have more bass than the M100. Make an offer.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:21pmpost #20697 of 218696/21/14 at 8:23pmpost #20698 of 218696/21/14 at 8:30pmpost #20699 of 218696/21/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Soundwise, I can't make the decision for you. We all have different tastes you know.
HD7DJ > Bass heavy, not as portable, no short cable available yet
Momentum > balanced, very portablepost #20700 of 218696/21/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
They are $199 at VMInnovations. Authorized dealer.
Check my link above.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 8 minutes ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 10 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3