- 190 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Location: ADL, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1380post #20686 of 226746/20/14 at 3:16amCool shields!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20687 of 226746/20/14 at 6:09ampost #20688 of 226746/21/14 at 11:36ampost #20689 of 226746/21/14 at 7:58pmpost #20690 of 226746/21/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
There is a two year warranty, it's really just rare for a headphone to break like that. I haven't had any of mine break.post #20691 of 226746/21/14 at 8:02pmpost #20692 of 226746/21/14 at 8:09pmQuote:
More people are bound to complain about it then there are with people with working pairs. If you are really scared of buying these I think the new Sennheiser DJ series gives the M-100 good competition. Cheaper too.
edit: if you are also looking for another closed can check out the NAD Viso HP50.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:13pmpost #20693 of 226746/21/14 at 8:11pmpost #20694 of 226746/21/14 at 8:13pm
Sorry I meant HD7DJ, HD8DJ if you are looking for a bass heavy phone. Momentum Over Ear, and NAD Viso HP50, for more balanced cans.post #20695 of 226746/21/14 at 8:17pmI actualy tryd the Momentum Over and really enjoyed them but at my local store they are $50 more than the M100 but i'll check them out online and i'll also try the HD7DJ and Hd8DJpost #20696 of 226746/21/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
Have you checked out the Sennheiser Outlet Store? http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore
Also check out ebay. VMInnovations is an authorized dealer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Stereo-Audio-MP3-Headphone-iPod-iPhone-Black-/231258394902?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item35d8131116
HD7 "Used" but I asked them for a new one and they gave me one for $220. Authorized dealer. Beware these cans have more bass than the M100. Make an offer.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:21pmpost #20697 of 226746/21/14 at 8:23pmMore bass than the M100? And im checking out the Sennheiser website now haha out of the three though which would you prefer The HD8DJ, HD7DJ or the Momentum Over Ear? Sound Wisepost #20698 of 226746/21/14 at 8:30pmpost #20699 of 226746/21/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
Soundwise, I can't make the decision for you. We all have different tastes you know.
HD7DJ > Bass heavy, not as portable, no short cable available yet
Momentum > balanced, very portablepost #20700 of 226746/21/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
They are $199 at VMInnovations. Authorized dealer.
Check my link above.
Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 6/21/14 at 8:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Crow Audio Signature Edition Review 27 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 7 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...