I can't even list all the reasons why making a YouTube video of what headphones sound like doesn't make sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1375post #20611 of 210636/13/14 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20612 of 210636/13/14 at 11:48ampost #20613 of 210636/13/14 at 12:08pmpost #20614 of 210636/13/14 at 12:09pmpost #20615 of 210636/13/14 at 1:42pm
100%. The M100s are a marvel at $300.
Do they sound like a reproduction of a studio recording? Heeeellllllll no. But that's not a bad thing. Studio grade headphones are crazy dull and boring.post #20616 of 210636/13/14 at 2:09pmpost #20617 of 210636/13/14 at 6:00pmpost #20618 of 210636/13/14 at 7:19pmpost #20619 of 210636/13/14 at 7:50pmpost #20620 of 210636/13/14 at 11:43pmpost #20621 of 210636/14/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Thank you very much for these new cool colors! ;D
I know that Avicii also uses matte blue ;D
And I've ordered my m100's 3 days ago,
and I'm really looking foreward to getting them :)
Val, one question: Do you see Sennheiser now as
a conncurent, because they've launched the new
They looked very much up of V-MODA:
The coiled cable,
the extra-pads and the flexible headband.
But in my opinion, V-MODA is the best,
and will stay the best ;D
What do you think=? ;D
Edited by DJ-NETH - 6/14/14 at 12:18ampost #20622 of 210636/14/14 at 1:49amQuote:
Looks awesome val, would be nice if they will be availble here in australia because im gettin m100's soon.
M100's here in victoria and south australia are $360-$395 thats without an extra custom shield.post #20623 of 210636/14/14 at 8:06ampost #20624 of 210636/14/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Please make an on ear versionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 22 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 41 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 45 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Mod your Beyerdynamic DTX Headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › IEM for around 100 dollars 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)