I can't even list all the reasons why making a YouTube video of what headphones sound like doesn't make sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: Today
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1375post #20611 of 212016/13/14 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20612 of 212016/13/14 at 11:48ampost #20613 of 212016/13/14 at 12:08pmpost #20614 of 212016/13/14 at 12:09pmpost #20615 of 212016/13/14 at 1:42pm
100%. The M100s are a marvel at $300.
Do they sound like a reproduction of a studio recording? Heeeellllllll no. But that's not a bad thing. Studio grade headphones are crazy dull and boring.post #20616 of 212016/13/14 at 2:09pmpost #20617 of 212016/13/14 at 6:00pmpost #20618 of 212016/13/14 at 7:19pmpost #20619 of 212016/13/14 at 7:50pmpost #20620 of 212016/13/14 at 11:43pmpost #20621 of 212016/14/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Thank you very much for these new cool colors! ;D
I know that Avicii also uses matte blue ;D
And I've ordered my m100's 3 days ago,
and I'm really looking foreward to getting them :)
Val, one question: Do you see Sennheiser now as
a conncurent, because they've launched the new
They looked very much up of V-MODA:
The coiled cable,
the extra-pads and the flexible headband.
But in my opinion, V-MODA is the best,
and will stay the best ;D
What do you think=? ;D
Edited by DJ-NETH - 6/14/14 at 12:18ampost #20622 of 212016/14/14 at 1:49amQuote:
Looks awesome val, would be nice if they will be availble here in australia because im gettin m100's soon.
M100's here in victoria and south australia are $360-$395 thats without an extra custom shield.post #20623 of 212016/14/14 at 8:06ampost #20624 of 212016/14/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Please make an on ear versionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Searching for an upgrade from the Sony MDR-ZX100 (for rock and gaming) 13 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Any good home headphones for a 100$ budget? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › [Not-So-Poor Man Reviews] Final Audio Design's Lab I (1500 Dollar... 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)