I can't even list all the reasons why making a YouTube video of what headphones sound like doesn't make sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1375post #20611 of 212506/13/14 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20612 of 212506/13/14 at 11:48ampost #20613 of 212506/13/14 at 12:08pmpost #20614 of 212506/13/14 at 12:09pmpost #20615 of 212506/13/14 at 1:42pm
100%. The M100s are a marvel at $300.
Do they sound like a reproduction of a studio recording? Heeeellllllll no. But that's not a bad thing. Studio grade headphones are crazy dull and boring.post #20616 of 212506/13/14 at 2:09pmpost #20617 of 212506/13/14 at 6:00pmpost #20618 of 212506/13/14 at 7:19pmpost #20619 of 212506/13/14 at 7:50pmpost #20620 of 212506/13/14 at 11:43pmpost #20621 of 212506/14/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Thank you very much for these new cool colors! ;D
I know that Avicii also uses matte blue ;D
And I've ordered my m100's 3 days ago,
and I'm really looking foreward to getting them :)
Val, one question: Do you see Sennheiser now as
a conncurent, because they've launched the new
They looked very much up of V-MODA:
The coiled cable,
the extra-pads and the flexible headband.
But in my opinion, V-MODA is the best,
and will stay the best ;D
What do you think=? ;D
Edited by DJ-NETH - 6/14/14 at 12:18ampost #20622 of 212506/14/14 at 1:49amQuote:
Looks awesome val, would be nice if they will be availble here in australia because im gettin m100's soon.
M100's here in victoria and south australia are $360-$395 thats without an extra custom shield.post #20623 of 212506/14/14 at 8:06ampost #20624 of 212506/14/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Please make an on ear versionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 52 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 16 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 16 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 18 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)