I can't even list all the reasons why making a YouTube video of what headphones sound like doesn't make sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1375post #20611 of 227186/13/14 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20612 of 227186/13/14 at 11:48ampost #20613 of 227186/13/14 at 12:08pmpost #20614 of 227186/13/14 at 12:09pmpost #20615 of 227186/13/14 at 1:42pm
100%. The M100s are a marvel at $300.
Do they sound like a reproduction of a studio recording? Heeeellllllll no. But that's not a bad thing. Studio grade headphones are crazy dull and boring.post #20616 of 227186/13/14 at 2:09pmpost #20617 of 227186/13/14 at 6:00pmpost #20618 of 227186/13/14 at 7:19pmpost #20619 of 227186/13/14 at 7:50pmpost #20620 of 227186/13/14 at 11:43pmpost #20621 of 227186/14/14 at 12:16amQuote:
Thank you very much for these new cool colors! ;D
I know that Avicii also uses matte blue ;D
And I've ordered my m100's 3 days ago,
and I'm really looking foreward to getting them :)
Val, one question: Do you see Sennheiser now as
a conncurent, because they've launched the new
They looked very much up of V-MODA:
The coiled cable,
the extra-pads and the flexible headband.
But in my opinion, V-MODA is the best,
and will stay the best ;D
What do you think=? ;D
Edited by DJ-NETH - 6/14/14 at 12:18ampost #20622 of 227186/14/14 at 1:49amQuote:
Looks awesome val, would be nice if they will be availble here in australia because im gettin m100's soon.
M100's here in victoria and south australia are $360-$395 thats without an extra custom shield.post #20623 of 227186/14/14 at 8:06ampost #20624 of 227186/14/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Please make an on ear versionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › An Invitation to Experience the Ultimate Sound in New York 4 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 16 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 52 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › FS: Sennheiser HD800 balanced XLR cables 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for suggestions on BA IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › RHA DAC/AMP M1 3 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...