- 137 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: STP
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1359post #20371 of 210945/3/14 at 9:18amSelling my. M-100's PM me if you want them.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20372 of 210945/3/14 at 5:19pmpost #20373 of 210945/3/14 at 5:55pmpost #20374 of 210945/4/14 at 1:06ampost #20375 of 210945/4/14 at 1:14am
Maybe you'd want to take a look at the Focal Spirit Pro, neutral but not in a boring way, relatively compact and compatible with mobile sources. AKG K545 might be an option too. Both are big when compared to the M-100 though...post #20376 of 210945/4/14 at 2:15ampost #20377 of 210945/4/14 at 2:34am
I can fully understand that: sometimes I'm working at home instead of at a cafe... because at home my Phonitor and my T1 are waiting ;-)
Nevertheless its fun to enjoy good sound in other places... and given the different circumstances a different sound signature might even be welcome. To me the M-100 is at the far end of coloration I'm willing to accept though.post #20379 of 210945/4/14 at 7:15ampost #20380 of 210945/4/14 at 7:29amI am about to order a pair of m100s and my previous models were the hd25 and the momentums... So oa am making tjhe opposite way of you guys.... Hope i dont regret it.... I loved the momentums but had to sell them because of the unconfortable and distracting on\over ear mix. Best sound i have tested so far... A little laidback for edm but they did edm, rock and even calmer stykes always perfectly..,, too bad about the fit.... I still have the hd25s.... They are good but i want something over ear to complement them (sometimes they sound a bit thin anf do not hit very hard on the bass and also the soundstage is very lacking, but i love the size, durability and clear sound of the so its a mixed bag...)....post #20381 of 210945/4/14 at 9:47am
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.post #20382 of 210945/4/14 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Zorrofox
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.
Ha, I agree. They do sound pretty closed in.post #20383 of 210945/4/14 at 11:00amQuote:
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.post #20384 of 210945/4/14 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinValentine
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.
Just messaged him about these actually.post #20385 of 210945/4/14 at 12:22pmYou're all making me think...
I'm not sure I'm going to buy more headphones. I'm already looking to sell my Q701's and my E18. I still have my PX100II's which are very, very good for what they are.
I'll probably keep the V-Moda's though. I really like their aesthetics.
Good suggestions though! I like the look of the Classics and, while the company is relatively new to the headphone world, I've heard their work in the car audio field many times. That is a good thing.
I've also found they're on Amazon here for £190. It would seem a reasonable price from the short couple of reviews I've read.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 14 seconds ago
- › Fiio E17 Alpen - Mint Condition 59 seconds ago
- › Bass heavy Recommendations IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Why Has Sony F886 Been Discontinued ? Will There Be a Replacement ? 5 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › New Dream Theater vinyl releases 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 8 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)