- 137 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: STP
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1359post #20371 of 212715/3/14 at 9:18amSelling my. M-100's PM me if you want them.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20372 of 212715/3/14 at 5:19pmpost #20373 of 212715/3/14 at 5:55pmpost #20374 of 212715/4/14 at 1:06ampost #20375 of 212715/4/14 at 1:14am
Maybe you'd want to take a look at the Focal Spirit Pro, neutral but not in a boring way, relatively compact and compatible with mobile sources. AKG K545 might be an option too. Both are big when compared to the M-100 though...post #20376 of 212715/4/14 at 2:15ampost #20377 of 212715/4/14 at 2:34am
I can fully understand that: sometimes I'm working at home instead of at a cafe... because at home my Phonitor and my T1 are waiting ;-)
Nevertheless its fun to enjoy good sound in other places... and given the different circumstances a different sound signature might even be welcome. To me the M-100 is at the far end of coloration I'm willing to accept though.post #20379 of 212715/4/14 at 7:15ampost #20380 of 212715/4/14 at 7:29amI am about to order a pair of m100s and my previous models were the hd25 and the momentums... So oa am making tjhe opposite way of you guys.... Hope i dont regret it.... I loved the momentums but had to sell them because of the unconfortable and distracting on\over ear mix. Best sound i have tested so far... A little laidback for edm but they did edm, rock and even calmer stykes always perfectly..,, too bad about the fit.... I still have the hd25s.... They are good but i want something over ear to complement them (sometimes they sound a bit thin anf do not hit very hard on the bass and also the soundstage is very lacking, but i love the size, durability and clear sound of the so its a mixed bag...)....post #20381 of 212715/4/14 at 9:47am
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.post #20382 of 212715/4/14 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Zorrofox
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.
Ha, I agree. They do sound pretty closed in.post #20383 of 212715/4/14 at 11:00amQuote:
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.post #20384 of 212715/4/14 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinValentine
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.
Just messaged him about these actually.post #20385 of 212715/4/14 at 12:22pmYou're all making me think...
I'm not sure I'm going to buy more headphones. I'm already looking to sell my Q701's and my E18. I still have my PX100II's which are very, very good for what they are.
I'll probably keep the V-Moda's though. I really like their aesthetics.
Good suggestions though! I like the look of the Classics and, while the company is relatively new to the headphone world, I've heard their work in the car audio field many times. That is a good thing.
I've also found they're on Amazon here for £190. It would seem a reasonable price from the short couple of reviews I've read.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 53 seconds ago
- › The World’s First Hybrid Earbud, The Grand Launch! DUNU Alpha 1 1 minute ago
- › Not sure what to get... 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica IEMs: CKR7LTD, CKR9LTD, CKB50, CKB70 5 minutes ago
- › WTB Original Fiio E12 before bass modification 5 minutes ago
- › How does the AKG Q701 fare for my genre of music? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)