- 137 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: STP
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1359post #20371 of 212005/3/14 at 9:18amSelling my. M-100's PM me if you want them.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20372 of 212005/3/14 at 5:19pmpost #20373 of 212005/3/14 at 5:55pmpost #20374 of 212005/4/14 at 1:06ampost #20375 of 212005/4/14 at 1:14am
Maybe you'd want to take a look at the Focal Spirit Pro, neutral but not in a boring way, relatively compact and compatible with mobile sources. AKG K545 might be an option too. Both are big when compared to the M-100 though...post #20376 of 212005/4/14 at 2:15ampost #20377 of 212005/4/14 at 2:34am
I can fully understand that: sometimes I'm working at home instead of at a cafe... because at home my Phonitor and my T1 are waiting ;-)
Nevertheless its fun to enjoy good sound in other places... and given the different circumstances a different sound signature might even be welcome. To me the M-100 is at the far end of coloration I'm willing to accept though.post #20379 of 212005/4/14 at 7:15ampost #20380 of 212005/4/14 at 7:29amI am about to order a pair of m100s and my previous models were the hd25 and the momentums... So oa am making tjhe opposite way of you guys.... Hope i dont regret it.... I loved the momentums but had to sell them because of the unconfortable and distracting on\over ear mix. Best sound i have tested so far... A little laidback for edm but they did edm, rock and even calmer stykes always perfectly..,, too bad about the fit.... I still have the hd25s.... They are good but i want something over ear to complement them (sometimes they sound a bit thin anf do not hit very hard on the bass and also the soundstage is very lacking, but i love the size, durability and clear sound of the so its a mixed bag...)....post #20381 of 212005/4/14 at 9:47am
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.post #20382 of 212005/4/14 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Zorrofox
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.
Ha, I agree. They do sound pretty closed in.post #20383 of 212005/4/14 at 11:00amQuote:
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.post #20384 of 212005/4/14 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinValentine
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.
Just messaged him about these actually.post #20385 of 212005/4/14 at 12:22pmYou're all making me think...
I'm not sure I'm going to buy more headphones. I'm already looking to sell my Q701's and my E18. I still have my PX100II's which are very, very good for what they are.
I'll probably keep the V-Moda's though. I really like their aesthetics.
Good suggestions though! I like the look of the Classics and, while the company is relatively new to the headphone world, I've heard their work in the car audio field many times. That is a good thing.
I've also found they're on Amazon here for £190. It would seem a reasonable price from the short couple of reviews I've read.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE400 2 minutes ago
- › Sure Electronics 2x100W Class D Bluetooth Amp. 2 minutes ago
- › TV: Sound bar or 5.1 ? 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: LNIB Sennheiser HD25-1 II 4 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)