- 137 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: STP
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1359post #20371 of 216235/3/14 at 9:18amSelling my. M-100's PM me if you want them.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20372 of 216235/3/14 at 5:19pmpost #20373 of 216235/3/14 at 5:55pmpost #20374 of 216235/4/14 at 1:06ampost #20375 of 216235/4/14 at 1:14am
Maybe you'd want to take a look at the Focal Spirit Pro, neutral but not in a boring way, relatively compact and compatible with mobile sources. AKG K545 might be an option too. Both are big when compared to the M-100 though...post #20376 of 216235/4/14 at 2:15ampost #20377 of 216235/4/14 at 2:34am
I can fully understand that: sometimes I'm working at home instead of at a cafe... because at home my Phonitor and my T1 are waiting ;-)
Nevertheless its fun to enjoy good sound in other places... and given the different circumstances a different sound signature might even be welcome. To me the M-100 is at the far end of coloration I'm willing to accept though.post #20379 of 216235/4/14 at 7:15ampost #20380 of 216235/4/14 at 7:29amI am about to order a pair of m100s and my previous models were the hd25 and the momentums... So oa am making tjhe opposite way of you guys.... Hope i dont regret it.... I loved the momentums but had to sell them because of the unconfortable and distracting on\over ear mix. Best sound i have tested so far... A little laidback for edm but they did edm, rock and even calmer stykes always perfectly..,, too bad about the fit.... I still have the hd25s.... They are good but i want something over ear to complement them (sometimes they sound a bit thin anf do not hit very hard on the bass and also the soundstage is very lacking, but i love the size, durability and clear sound of the so its a mixed bag...)....post #20381 of 216235/4/14 at 9:47am
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.post #20382 of 216235/4/14 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Zorrofox
I might if they were available in Scotland.
Yes and I didn't like them one bit. I feel I can hear the enclosure on them. To be fair I didn't have much time but they're not to my taste. Too flashy too.
Ha, I agree. They do sound pretty closed in.post #20383 of 216235/4/14 at 11:00amQuote:
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.post #20384 of 216235/4/14 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinValentine
If you like the HD 650 and are certain about that sig, you might want to consider the Focal Spirit Classic. The Focal Spirit Pro is to the HD600 what the Focal Spirit Classic is to the HD650.
Just messaged him about these actually.post #20385 of 216235/4/14 at 12:22pmYou're all making me think...
I'm not sure I'm going to buy more headphones. I'm already looking to sell my Q701's and my E18. I still have my PX100II's which are very, very good for what they are.
I'll probably keep the V-Moda's though. I really like their aesthetics.
Good suggestions though! I like the look of the Classics and, while the company is relatively new to the headphone world, I've heard their work in the car audio field many times. That is a good thing.
I've also found they're on Amazon here for £190. It would seem a reasonable price from the short couple of reviews I've read.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Amps and sensitive headphones issue. 52 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › HRT DSP / iDSP 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2