Does anyone know if there's an update to the M-100 on the way as there is with the M-80?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1356
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20327 of 230434/30/14 at 7:49amQuote:
Well, the M-80 was over 2 years old when they released the XSpost #20328 of 230434/30/14 at 2:03pmQuote:
New over ear this year? Or v-moda does not follow any 2 year update policy? :)post #20329 of 230434/30/14 at 2:28pmQuote:
Didn't V-Moda release the M-100 like 1 year after the M-80? They just released the XS this month... I think they'll release their next model in the next year or two ;)post #20330 of 230434/30/14 at 2:50pm
AFAIK there is nothing like that on the horizon. The only thing 'pending' is something called the revolver and that is a ways off, with no release date and little more than rumors. If I were you, I'd get the M-100s, you won't be looking bacakpost #20331 of 230434/30/14 at 5:53pm
Guys i have bee reading the amazon reviews..... Electric shocks?????? Seriously????
Oh by the way i forgot to ask a couple of post ago... i know that the momentums have a more all rounder and more borinf sound but at the same time they have great resolution.... how does the resolution on these compares to something like the momentums, the hd25's or something like the m50's or the cal's?
Cheers...post #20332 of 230434/30/14 at 9:17pmQuote:Yes and no... Static shocks from having the source in your pocket, especially if you have boardshort pockets or anything like that.
Only happens on a warm day because of friction. Just hold the source in your hand if you're wearing boardshots. Done.post #20333 of 230434/30/14 at 9:17pmpost #20334 of 230434/30/14 at 10:44pmpost #20336 of 230435/1/14 at 12:16pmHey guys, I've been interested in buying an amp for my m-100 lately, but I don't know which once suits it most at under $100 price tag. Any suggestions would help, thanks! and I'll most likely be traveling a lot, so nothing too bulky/heavy.post #20337 of 230435/1/14 at 2:09pmpost #20338 of 230435/1/14 at 2:58pmpost #20339 of 230435/1/14 at 2:58pm
Got my XL this Monday and for the trouble of waiting they also sent me in ear headphones! Well they're discontinued but Amazon currently has them for $30. So not bad considering ear pads costed me $25 :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Singxer SU-1 2 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 24 seconds ago
- › Advice Wanted: Amp For Beyerdynamic T1 54 seconds ago
- › Blox B320, Blue De'mun earbuds 1 minute ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear