Does anyone know if there's an update to the M-100 on the way as there is with the M-80?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1356
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #20327 of 228814/30/14 at 7:49amQuote:
Well, the M-80 was over 2 years old when they released the XSpost #20328 of 228814/30/14 at 2:03pmQuote:
New over ear this year? Or v-moda does not follow any 2 year update policy? :)post #20329 of 228814/30/14 at 2:28pmQuote:
Didn't V-Moda release the M-100 like 1 year after the M-80? They just released the XS this month... I think they'll release their next model in the next year or two ;)post #20330 of 228814/30/14 at 2:50pm
AFAIK there is nothing like that on the horizon. The only thing 'pending' is something called the revolver and that is a ways off, with no release date and little more than rumors. If I were you, I'd get the M-100s, you won't be looking bacakpost #20331 of 228814/30/14 at 5:53pm
Guys i have bee reading the amazon reviews..... Electric shocks?????? Seriously????
Oh by the way i forgot to ask a couple of post ago... i know that the momentums have a more all rounder and more borinf sound but at the same time they have great resolution.... how does the resolution on these compares to something like the momentums, the hd25's or something like the m50's or the cal's?
Cheers...post #20332 of 228814/30/14 at 9:17pmQuote:Yes and no... Static shocks from having the source in your pocket, especially if you have boardshort pockets or anything like that.
Only happens on a warm day because of friction. Just hold the source in your hand if you're wearing boardshots. Done.post #20333 of 228814/30/14 at 9:17pmpost #20334 of 228814/30/14 at 10:44pmpost #20336 of 228815/1/14 at 12:16pmHey guys, I've been interested in buying an amp for my m-100 lately, but I don't know which once suits it most at under $100 price tag. Any suggestions would help, thanks! and I'll most likely be traveling a lot, so nothing too bulky/heavy.post #20337 of 228815/1/14 at 2:09pmpost #20338 of 228815/1/14 at 2:58pmpost #20339 of 228815/1/14 at 2:58pm
Got my XL this Monday and for the trouble of waiting they also sent me in ear headphones! Well they're discontinued but Amazon currently has them for $30. So not bad considering ear pads costed me $25 :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M3 Mini DAC 6 minutes ago
- › MJOLNIR 2 + MOJO vs ASGARD 2 + BIMBY vs Fireflies 6 minutes ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for... 9 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 11 minutes ago
- › Little Dot 300B 12 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear