Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1338

post #20056 of 20928

LOL well I'd think there are other reasons, but it seems they DO have a limit! Interesting indeed.

post #20057 of 20928

Super Mario Balotelli sporting the V Modas!

*

post #20058 of 20928

That man loves headphones. 

post #20059 of 20928

nevermind


Edited by HotShotMedic - 4/5/14 at 9:24pm
post #20060 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 View Post

Wow just listened to Tipper! Great beats.

I'd like to thank howdy again for the recommendation of the amazing electronic band "Tipper".If you want to just kick back and enjoy some amazing drum n bass that sounds like they were made for the M100s.Highly recommended again!dt880smile.png Reference bass for the M100.
Edited by Nirvana1000 - 4/6/14 at 1:32am
post #20061 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 View Post

Wow just listened to Tipper! Great beats.

I'd like to thank howdy again for the recommendation of the amazing electronic band "Tipper".If you want to just kick back and enjoy some amazing drum n bass that sounds like they were made for the M100s.Highly recommended again!dt880smile.png Reference bass for the M100.
Make sure you use .WAV files for the M100. Nothing sounds the same again.
post #20062 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Existence View Post


Make sure you use .WAV files for the M100. Nothing sounds the same again.

Yes high quality and uncompressed files definitely take the sound quality of the M100s up to a higher level.

post #20063 of 20928

posted this in the XS thread, but does anyone know where I can get a three button remote cable compatible with the M100/XS? Can't seem to find the grey vmoda one they use to do...

 

That's my only quibble with the M100/XS is that they don't come with a FULL remote cable, otherwise it would be a complete package.

post #20064 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesonofkrypton View Post
 

posted this in the XS thread, but does anyone know where I can get a three button remote cable compatible with the M100/XS? Can't seem to find the grey vmoda one they use to do...

 

That's my only quibble with the M100/XS is that they don't come with a FULL remote cable, otherwise it would be a complete package.

HI.

You will only get the 3-button Speak-Easy cable

if you purchase one of the lp.

 

PS: The 3-Button Speak-Easy Cable is only compitable

with IOS devices.

But the cable is compitable with ALL ::V-MODA::

models


Edited by DJ-NETH - 4/6/14 at 4:04am
post #20065 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 View Post

I'd like to thank howdy again for the recommendation of the amazing electronic band "Tipper".If you want to just kick back and enjoy some amazing drum n bass that sounds like they were made for the M100s.Highly recommended again!dt880smile.png Reference bass for the M100.
Thanks! I really find the music relaxing. Also it brings these headphones to there full potential. I have got a few people addicted to Tipper.
post #20066 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesonofkrypton View Post
 

posted this in the XS thread, but does anyone know where I can get a three button remote cable compatible with the M100/XS? Can't seem to find the grey vmoda one they use to do...

 

That's my only quibble with the M100/XS is that they don't come with a FULL remote cable, otherwise it would be a complete package.

It was also mentioned in that thread that there should be some new cables available for the XS soon, including a new 3 button remote cable.  I have one I purchased for the M100s awhile back, so I'll try it with the XS when I get them in a couple of days.  I see no reason why it shouldn't work the same with the XS.

post #20067 of 20928

Cheers guys.  Hoping Val drops some new 3 button cables soon.  Just a lot more convenient at the end of the day.

post #20068 of 20928

As far as I know they had some troubles with licenses for their iOS-compatible cable, therefore they stopped selling it. As soon as that issue is resolved a new 3-button cable should become available.

post #20069 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by plakat View Post

As far as I know they had some troubles with licenses for their iOS-compatible cable, therefore they stopped selling it. As soon as that issue is resolved a new 3-button cable should become available.

Last I knew it was a licensing issue rather than a technical issue.

A common enough DIY solution is to cut the buds off of some apple-branded earphones and solder a 1/8" female jack on the ends. Works with pretty much any portable headphones you want to use.
post #20070 of 20928

Well I've joined the M100 club. Just got them last week and really digging them a lot so far. 

 

They sound great directly out of my iPhone in addition to out of my Centrance Hi-Fi M8 and my desktop Burson Conductor. The amps make 'em sound a bit better, but they certainly sound great even with out an amp. 


Edited by phototristan - 4/6/14 at 4:17pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.