Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1325

post #19861 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-NETH View Post

Yes, that's right.
My opinion is that Beats are "look at me" hedphones
Here are a few pictures of the v moda m100 AVICII edition:
http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f5/500x1000px-LL-f56aa78c_image001.jpg.jpeg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC_AYuaCYAAimeq.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562877_430478173704330_128420903_n.jpg (on a concert ;D)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZyJMTtCIAApc8t.jpg (on a "turntable")
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/c0.67.600.400/s720x720/1656097_662300407170883_24829721_n.jpg (THAT'S HOW MY VMODAS WILL LOOK (with the "NETH" logo))
>these are matte blue shields ;DDD
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bce7sDvCQAAehtY.jpg (actually matte blue with matte black v modas)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rMzk6S6p3R8/Urf1kETsHPI/AAAAAAAAA8g/jqc37peLP9o/s1600/vmoda.jpg
http://xn--t8j4aa4n5fla1tvb3hg6ad6i9ieb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/6.2.jpg (maybe matte blue, but also maybe shiny matte blue)

PS:Please give a feedback to my logo, thank you ;D


Weew thats pretty awesome, i actually saw the first pic before, but it hardly looked blue on the screen, it seemed to be blackish,
But the other pics are totally awesome.

I even like the material of the head band while it dont seem that durable but for sure will give any other headfone a run for the style.

Well if your logo is your account pic, i think it would look cool, but somehow close to aviciis' may be try to create some logo that go beside your name.

Anyway you got me excited to see the final product !!
post #19862 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-NETH View Post
 

Yes, that's right.

My opinion is that Beats are "look at me" hedphones

Here are a few pictures of the v moda m100 AVICII edition:

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f5/500x1000px-LL-f56aa78c_image001.jpg.jpeg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC_AYuaCYAAimeq.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562877_430478173704330_128420903_n.jpg (on a concert ;D)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZyJMTtCIAApc8t.jpg (on a "turntable")

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/c0.67.600.400/s720x720/1656097_662300407170883_24829721_n.jpg (THAT'S HOW MY VMODAS WILL LOOK (with the "NETH" logo))

------>these are matte blue shields ;DDD

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bce7sDvCQAAehtY.jpg (actually matte blue with matte black v modas)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rMzk6S6p3R8/Urf1kETsHPI/AAAAAAAAA8g/jqc37peLP9o/s1600/vmoda.jpg

http://xn--t8j4aa4n5fla1tvb3hg6ad6i9ieb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/6.2.jpg (maybe matte blue, but also maybe shiny matte blue)

 

PS:Please give a feedback to my logo, thank you ;D

 

Here are some pics for my m100s, sure its not the best looking out there, but i like the color combination :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #19863 of 20928

That is an EXCELLENT color combo. Dang. I never would have thought of that.

post #19864 of 20928

I only wish the ear pads were easier to replace. The plastic ring separates from the pads if one is too forceful.

post #19865 of 20928

The XLs are a piece of cake to swap out, actually. The stock are a PITA.

post #19866 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

The XLs are a piece of cake to swap out, actually. The stock are a PITA.

 

There's a reason for that...  The stock are put in using a machine XD...  They've been deformed by that and become a pain to remove (you essentially have to undo what the machine did)...  The XL pads are inserted by you, they don't deform as much and are easier to remove :p 

post #19867 of 20928

So after using my new m100's for a few hours I can conclude that ; Damn these are awesome.  Yes they feel ever so slightly uncomfortable because they don't envelope your entire ear, yes they a slight bit heavy, but my God that construction and SOUND!  I am f'in hooked. 


Edited by HotShotMedic - 3/31/14 at 8:26pm
post #19868 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShotMedic View Post

So after using my new m100's for a few hours I can conclude that ; Damn these are awesome.  Yes they feel ever so slightly uncomfortable because they don't envelope your entire ear, yes they a slight bit heavy, but my God that construction and SOUND!  I am f'in hooked. 

Get the XLs...if all that's missing is the enveloping ear...you'll be in heaven.
post #19869 of 20928

Ordered :D

post #19870 of 20928

Hey guys,

 

I've got the white m100's and yesterday I received my XL pads and new pair of shields.

I have to say wow those xl pads are sooo much better, the comfort alone is worth the money. Unfortunately Vmoda sent me the black ones instead of the grey ones :(

 

Love the custom shields, think I'll get some other, might need to find some custom design.

post #19871 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

That is an EXCELLENT color combo. Dang. I never would have thought of that.

Agreed, lovely combination.
post #19872 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

The XLs are a piece of cake to swap out, actually. The stock are a PITA.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorrofox View Post


Agreed, lovely combination.

 

Glad you like em !

post #19873 of 20928

wrong thread


Edited by Fuzziekiwi - 4/1/14 at 6:40am
post #19874 of 20928
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

 

But there's two of them! How will you know?!?

 

Maybe I can go with the FADPH6? 

 

Actually, I think I'll just say the Hope VI. 

 

Either way, FAD needs a smack upside the head for that long of a damn name. Them and "Google Play Music All Access". I think it's one reason Beats caught on. It's a good name. Beats. One syllable, BEATS. Sounds like a music product. Makes you think of a heartbeat. Stuff like "Audio Technica ATH-M50x" or "AKG K545" sounds like airplane parts. 

I saw on the website there is the Hope IV version as well as the Hope VI version which seems have a very similar design but 300pounds difference in price.What made you chose the Hope VI version and were you able to demo them?

post #19875 of 20928

Yes the blue and black look great.I first saw them when I saw Morgan Page's customized engraving which takes it up a notch.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.