Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1312post #19666 of 209723/25/14 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #19667 of 209723/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #19668 of 209723/25/14 at 10:30pmpost #19669 of 209723/25/14 at 10:38pmQuote:Indeed it is good stuff. I have it on my iPhone too. Yay for being able to read things in the dark without burning my eyes out.
What am I measuring for the driver wires? I don't quite understand what I'm supposed to measure. XDpost #19670 of 209723/26/14 at 1:18amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Flux?post #19671 of 209723/26/14 at 1:38amQuote:It basically applies a red color filter on your screen to reduce eye fatigue. Blue light has shorter wavelengths closer to the UV region, and is usually harder on the eyes at night. That's probably why most cars have red/orange lighting for buttons/dials, and why tail lights are red, and why street lamps are sodium-based to emit the orange/yellow glow.Originally Posted by ZorrofoxQuote:Quote:Quote:
Edited by miceblue - 3/26/14 at 1:49ampost #19672 of 209723/26/14 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by SpiderNhan
SGD, do you have any other audio cables lying around that you can test with the M-100? Your impressions with the volume on the audio only cable have left me perplexed and I've been thinking about ordering one even though I have no need for it. I extend this inquiry to everyone who is using non-standard audio cables with your M-100. Is there a difference in volume between the SpeakEasy and your no-frills audio cable? Zorrofox?
The main ones in question are:
That eBay one that's been mentioned
Any other that happens to fit
Sorry for the delay. Yes, the Nuforce Transient is slightly louder but it's definitely leaner and quicker the attack on drums in particular is definitely different - to my ears it's quite a bit better. I'll be honest here, it was only typing this message just now that I put two and two together and realised the clue is in the name. Transient.Quote:Originally Posted by miceblue
It basically applies a red color filter on your screen to reduce eye fatigue. Blue light has shorter wavelengths closer to the UV region, and is usually harder on the eyes at night. That's probably why most cars have red/orange lighting for buttons/dials, and why tail lights are red, and why street lamps are sodium-based to emit the orange/yellow glow.
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I will download that for my Mac ASAP.
At the moment I'm currently building a dedicated headphone listening station. I very got a Mac mini, along with two LaCie Porsche 2TB USB3 drives, Head'n'fi ODAC XL and O2 Desktop (currently en route from Switzerland). It should sound excellent to my ears. To think, just two months ago my go-to headphones were a pair of Sennheiser PX100II's.post #19673 of 209723/26/14 at 6:11ampost #19674 of 209723/26/14 at 6:16ampost #19675 of 209723/26/14 at 6:46amQuote:
wow the difference is very easy to tell unlike my test with the Auvio cable...a return might be happening but darn it why cant V-moda have like a 4 foot cable at most lolpost #19676 of 209723/26/14 at 9:04ampost #19677 of 209723/26/14 at 9:10amQuote:
That's my guess. I've heard the speakeasy cable has a very high resistance, and this proves it IMO.post #19678 of 209723/26/14 at 10:04ampost #19679 of 209723/26/14 at 10:05ampost #19680 of 209723/26/14 at 10:13amQuote:
Well I am not a metal guy but I do listen to some Quite Riot..does that count? :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 13 seconds ago
- › FS - iBasso DX90 - Mint - PRICE DROPPED! 25 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 58 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Comply Ts 400 Medium Size Tips 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music (Symphonic/Gothic/Female Front) and rock... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)