Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1312post #19666 of 226683/25/14 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #19667 of 226683/25/14 at 9:42pmpost #19668 of 226683/25/14 at 10:30pmpost #19669 of 226683/25/14 at 10:38pmQuote:Indeed it is good stuff. I have it on my iPhone too. Yay for being able to read things in the dark without burning my eyes out.
What am I measuring for the driver wires? I don't quite understand what I'm supposed to measure. XDpost #19670 of 226683/26/14 at 1:18amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Flux?post #19671 of 226683/26/14 at 1:38amQuote:It basically applies a red color filter on your screen to reduce eye fatigue. Blue light has shorter wavelengths closer to the UV region, and is usually harder on the eyes at night. That's probably why most cars have red/orange lighting for buttons/dials, and why tail lights are red, and why street lamps are sodium-based to emit the orange/yellow glow.Originally Posted by ZorrofoxQuote:Quote:Quote:
Edited by miceblue - 3/26/14 at 1:49ampost #19672 of 226683/26/14 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by SpiderNhan
SGD, do you have any other audio cables lying around that you can test with the M-100? Your impressions with the volume on the audio only cable have left me perplexed and I've been thinking about ordering one even though I have no need for it. I extend this inquiry to everyone who is using non-standard audio cables with your M-100. Is there a difference in volume between the SpeakEasy and your no-frills audio cable? Zorrofox?
The main ones in question are:
That eBay one that's been mentioned
Any other that happens to fit
Sorry for the delay. Yes, the Nuforce Transient is slightly louder but it's definitely leaner and quicker the attack on drums in particular is definitely different - to my ears it's quite a bit better. I'll be honest here, it was only typing this message just now that I put two and two together and realised the clue is in the name. Transient.Quote:Originally Posted by miceblue
It basically applies a red color filter on your screen to reduce eye fatigue. Blue light has shorter wavelengths closer to the UV region, and is usually harder on the eyes at night. That's probably why most cars have red/orange lighting for buttons/dials, and why tail lights are red, and why street lamps are sodium-based to emit the orange/yellow glow.
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I will download that for my Mac ASAP.
At the moment I'm currently building a dedicated headphone listening station. I very got a Mac mini, along with two LaCie Porsche 2TB USB3 drives, Head'n'fi ODAC XL and O2 Desktop (currently en route from Switzerland). It should sound excellent to my ears. To think, just two months ago my go-to headphones were a pair of Sennheiser PX100II's.post #19673 of 226683/26/14 at 6:11ampost #19674 of 226683/26/14 at 6:16ampost #19675 of 226683/26/14 at 6:46amQuote:
wow the difference is very easy to tell unlike my test with the Auvio cable...a return might be happening but darn it why cant V-moda have like a 4 foot cable at most lolpost #19676 of 226683/26/14 at 9:04ampost #19677 of 226683/26/14 at 9:10amQuote:
That's my guess. I've heard the speakeasy cable has a very high resistance, and this proves it IMO.post #19678 of 226683/26/14 at 10:04ampost #19679 of 226683/26/14 at 10:05ampost #19680 of 226683/26/14 at 10:13amQuote:
Well I am not a metal guy but I do listen to some Quite Riot..does that count? :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Just don't know 1 second ago
- › Logitech Ultimate Ears UE6000 15 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 58 seconds ago
- › TEAC UD-301 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...