If you are looking for sound in between these two, check out the NAD HP50 as well.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1178
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17657 of 2195412/5/13 at 4:42ampost #17658 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:13ampost #17659 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:23ampost #17660 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:31ampost #17661 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:32amQuote:
Feel your pain. This year's purchases M-100, Razer Kracken, VAMP VERZA, Philips Fidelio X-1, Amperior, Sennheiser HD219, Koss PortaPro.
Started with the ATH M50 a year ago.
Don't want to think about next years purchases.
Edited by Snoopy Ears - 12/5/13 at 10:33ampost #17662 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:33ampost #17663 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:35ampost #17664 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:37ampost #17665 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:40amQuote:
Which one is your favourite >:)
Not sure if thats said in a positive way or a sarcastic one :|post #17666 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:40amQuote:
DrSheep has at least 1 of everything. And 2 M-100's I believe :P
Edited by Snoopy Ears - 12/5/13 at 10:45ampost #17667 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:45amQuote:
Favorite at home X1, favorite on the go M-100.post #17668 of 2195412/5/13 at 10:46ampost #17669 of 2195412/5/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Love the soundstage on them. They seem to do everything very well. Too bad they aren't portable.post #17670 of 2195412/5/13 at 11:03amQuote:
Yea, and I just need closed hp's for home use aswell :)
parents and stuffReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Currently, there are 2454 Active Users (476 Members and 1978 Guests)
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 6 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 6 minutes ago
- › Got my first DAC / AMP, now what?! 6 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2