I guess vmoda doesn't believe in first come first served. I ordered when they were under vtf and have been put on ignore since. A little disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1115
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16712 of 209729/25/13 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by fade2blak
XL pads - http://v-moda.com/vtf/
*Ships in 6-8 weeks.
Yay, thanks for posting that! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out!
It says it comes shipped with Gunmetal Black colour Faders (at least it did for my order).
It hasn't been 6 weeks yet, so I'm not complaining. XD
Also it looks like Westone beat it to the customised plates for in-ear earphones.Quote:the new W-Series is designed to continue the award winning success and acclaim of the Westone lineup while adding improved audio performance and an enhanced design for improved comfort, fit and user customization with the inclusion of two cables and multiple faceplates for users choice of colors.
Edited by miceblue - 9/25/13 at 12:13pmpost #16713 of 209729/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #16714 of 209729/25/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
And mine haven't even shipped yet. What foolishness is this!?post #16715 of 209729/25/13 at 1:05pmHaha I honestly don't know. Mine came very quickly, they shipped Monday night at 9pm and were here this morning at 9am. I've got my M-100 and xl pads on head right now. Comfort is definitely better than the old pads, also my ears easily fit inside instead of feeling cramped. The fit is similar to that of the XB500 IMO.post #16716 of 209729/25/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I'm not sure three interchangeable colored plates counts as customization. It's not like they are doing logos or anything.post #16717 of 209729/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16718 of 209729/25/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckle490
I just received my XL pads in the mail and I'm now trying to put them on. It's a bit difficult.
Edited by Ashade - 9/25/13 at 3:07pmpost #16719 of 209729/25/13 at 3:56pm
Received my xl pads today, definitely more comfortable at first wear (only had a chance to wear for about an hour) and provide a much a better seal. I ordered them on August 27th and paid via paypal. Maybe they're doing the paypal orders first?post #16720 of 209729/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #16721 of 209729/25/13 at 4:23pmpost #16722 of 209729/25/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
I ordered by paypal too, still no luck. Who knows, this happens sometimes with products though.post #16723 of 209729/25/13 at 5:30pmpost #16724 of 209729/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #16725 of 209729/25/13 at 5:42pmReceived my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet.
Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
Edited by jmsilva22 - 9/25/13 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The Ultimate HD600 vs HD650 Poll [CLOSED: HD600 Wins!] 23 seconds ago
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Cheyney Group Accounting: Uusi ohjelmisto Taistelee Small Business... 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 3 minutes ago
- › Meier Corda Classic (AUS) 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)