I guess vmoda doesn't believe in first come first served. I ordered when they were under vtf and have been put on ignore since. A little disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1115
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16712 of 220229/25/13 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by fade2blak
XL pads - http://v-moda.com/vtf/
*Ships in 6-8 weeks.
Yay, thanks for posting that! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out!
It says it comes shipped with Gunmetal Black colour Faders (at least it did for my order).
It hasn't been 6 weeks yet, so I'm not complaining. XD
Also it looks like Westone beat it to the customised plates for in-ear earphones.Quote:the new W-Series is designed to continue the award winning success and acclaim of the Westone lineup while adding improved audio performance and an enhanced design for improved comfort, fit and user customization with the inclusion of two cables and multiple faceplates for users choice of colors.
Edited by miceblue - 9/25/13 at 12:13pmpost #16713 of 220229/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #16714 of 220229/25/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
And mine haven't even shipped yet. What foolishness is this!?post #16715 of 220229/25/13 at 1:05pmHaha I honestly don't know. Mine came very quickly, they shipped Monday night at 9pm and were here this morning at 9am. I've got my M-100 and xl pads on head right now. Comfort is definitely better than the old pads, also my ears easily fit inside instead of feeling cramped. The fit is similar to that of the XB500 IMO.post #16716 of 220229/25/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I'm not sure three interchangeable colored plates counts as customization. It's not like they are doing logos or anything.post #16717 of 220229/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16718 of 220229/25/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckle490
I just received my XL pads in the mail and I'm now trying to put them on. It's a bit difficult.
Edited by Ashade - 9/25/13 at 3:07pmpost #16719 of 220229/25/13 at 3:56pm
Received my xl pads today, definitely more comfortable at first wear (only had a chance to wear for about an hour) and provide a much a better seal. I ordered them on August 27th and paid via paypal. Maybe they're doing the paypal orders first?post #16720 of 220229/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #16721 of 220229/25/13 at 4:23pmpost #16722 of 220229/25/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
I ordered by paypal too, still no luck. Who knows, this happens sometimes with products though.post #16723 of 220229/25/13 at 5:30pmpost #16724 of 220229/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #16725 of 220229/25/13 at 5:42pmReceived my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet.
Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
Edited by jmsilva22 - 9/25/13 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Hifiman Edition X 1 second ago
- › Music Game IX 17 seconds ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 32 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2