I guess vmoda doesn't believe in first come first served. I ordered when they were under vtf and have been put on ignore since. A little disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1115
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16712 of 226689/25/13 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by fade2blak
XL pads - http://v-moda.com/vtf/
*Ships in 6-8 weeks.
Yay, thanks for posting that! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out!
It says it comes shipped with Gunmetal Black colour Faders (at least it did for my order).
It hasn't been 6 weeks yet, so I'm not complaining. XD
Also it looks like Westone beat it to the customised plates for in-ear earphones.Quote:the new W-Series is designed to continue the award winning success and acclaim of the Westone lineup while adding improved audio performance and an enhanced design for improved comfort, fit and user customization with the inclusion of two cables and multiple faceplates for users choice of colors.
Edited by miceblue - 9/25/13 at 12:13pmpost #16713 of 226689/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #16714 of 226689/25/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
And mine haven't even shipped yet. What foolishness is this!?post #16715 of 226689/25/13 at 1:05pmHaha I honestly don't know. Mine came very quickly, they shipped Monday night at 9pm and were here this morning at 9am. I've got my M-100 and xl pads on head right now. Comfort is definitely better than the old pads, also my ears easily fit inside instead of feeling cramped. The fit is similar to that of the XB500 IMO.post #16716 of 226689/25/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I'm not sure three interchangeable colored plates counts as customization. It's not like they are doing logos or anything.post #16717 of 226689/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16718 of 226689/25/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckle490
I just received my XL pads in the mail and I'm now trying to put them on. It's a bit difficult.
Edited by Ashade - 9/25/13 at 3:07pmpost #16719 of 226689/25/13 at 3:56pm
Received my xl pads today, definitely more comfortable at first wear (only had a chance to wear for about an hour) and provide a much a better seal. I ordered them on August 27th and paid via paypal. Maybe they're doing the paypal orders first?post #16720 of 226689/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #16721 of 226689/25/13 at 4:23pmpost #16722 of 226689/25/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
I ordered by paypal too, still no luck. Who knows, this happens sometimes with products though.post #16723 of 226689/25/13 at 5:30pmpost #16724 of 226689/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #16725 of 226689/25/13 at 5:42pmReceived my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet.
Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
Edited by jmsilva22 - 9/25/13 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 21 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › RBH - HP-2 ULTRALIGHT BERYLLIUM HEADPHONES 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Cover song better than original? Examples please. 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...