I guess vmoda doesn't believe in first come first served. I ordered when they were under vtf and have been put on ignore since. A little disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1115
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16712 of 211619/25/13 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by fade2blak
XL pads - http://v-moda.com/vtf/
*Ships in 6-8 weeks.
Yay, thanks for posting that! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out!
It says it comes shipped with Gunmetal Black colour Faders (at least it did for my order).
It hasn't been 6 weeks yet, so I'm not complaining. XD
Also it looks like Westone beat it to the customised plates for in-ear earphones.Quote:the new W-Series is designed to continue the award winning success and acclaim of the Westone lineup while adding improved audio performance and an enhanced design for improved comfort, fit and user customization with the inclusion of two cables and multiple faceplates for users choice of colors.
Edited by miceblue - 9/25/13 at 12:13pmpost #16713 of 211619/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #16714 of 211619/25/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
And mine haven't even shipped yet. What foolishness is this!?post #16715 of 211619/25/13 at 1:05pmHaha I honestly don't know. Mine came very quickly, they shipped Monday night at 9pm and were here this morning at 9am. I've got my M-100 and xl pads on head right now. Comfort is definitely better than the old pads, also my ears easily fit inside instead of feeling cramped. The fit is similar to that of the XB500 IMO.post #16716 of 211619/25/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I'm not sure three interchangeable colored plates counts as customization. It's not like they are doing logos or anything.post #16717 of 211619/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16718 of 211619/25/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckle490
I just received my XL pads in the mail and I'm now trying to put them on. It's a bit difficult.
Edited by Ashade - 9/25/13 at 3:07pmpost #16719 of 211619/25/13 at 3:56pm
Received my xl pads today, definitely more comfortable at first wear (only had a chance to wear for about an hour) and provide a much a better seal. I ordered them on August 27th and paid via paypal. Maybe they're doing the paypal orders first?post #16720 of 211619/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #16721 of 211619/25/13 at 4:23pmpost #16722 of 211619/25/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
I ordered by paypal too, still no luck. Who knows, this happens sometimes with products though.post #16723 of 211619/25/13 at 5:30pmpost #16724 of 211619/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #16725 of 211619/25/13 at 5:42pmReceived my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet.
Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
Edited by jmsilva22 - 9/25/13 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 8 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 10 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 30 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz NA6005 - 599 EUR - Feb 2015 release 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)