I guess vmoda doesn't believe in first come first served. I ordered when they were under vtf and have been put on ignore since. A little disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1115
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16712 of 212509/25/13 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by fade2blak
XL pads - http://v-moda.com/vtf/
*Ships in 6-8 weeks.
Yay, thanks for posting that! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to try it out!
It says it comes shipped with Gunmetal Black colour Faders (at least it did for my order).
It hasn't been 6 weeks yet, so I'm not complaining. XD
Also it looks like Westone beat it to the customised plates for in-ear earphones.Quote:the new W-Series is designed to continue the award winning success and acclaim of the Westone lineup while adding improved audio performance and an enhanced design for improved comfort, fit and user customization with the inclusion of two cables and multiple faceplates for users choice of colors.
Edited by miceblue - 9/25/13 at 12:13pmpost #16713 of 212509/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #16714 of 212509/25/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
And mine haven't even shipped yet. What foolishness is this!?post #16715 of 212509/25/13 at 1:05pmHaha I honestly don't know. Mine came very quickly, they shipped Monday night at 9pm and were here this morning at 9am. I've got my M-100 and xl pads on head right now. Comfort is definitely better than the old pads, also my ears easily fit inside instead of feeling cramped. The fit is similar to that of the XB500 IMO.post #16716 of 212509/25/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I'm not sure three interchangeable colored plates counts as customization. It's not like they are doing logos or anything.post #16717 of 212509/25/13 at 2:45pmpost #16718 of 212509/25/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckle490
I just received my XL pads in the mail and I'm now trying to put them on. It's a bit difficult.
Edited by Ashade - 9/25/13 at 3:07pmpost #16719 of 212509/25/13 at 3:56pm
Received my xl pads today, definitely more comfortable at first wear (only had a chance to wear for about an hour) and provide a much a better seal. I ordered them on August 27th and paid via paypal. Maybe they're doing the paypal orders first?post #16720 of 212509/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #16721 of 212509/25/13 at 4:23pmpost #16722 of 212509/25/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
I ordered by paypal too, still no luck. Who knows, this happens sometimes with products though.post #16723 of 212509/25/13 at 5:30pmpost #16724 of 212509/25/13 at 5:36pmpost #16725 of 212509/25/13 at 5:42pmReceived my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet.
Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
Edited by jmsilva22 - 9/25/13 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Do OP AMPS make a differnce in digital connections? 2 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Mint Fitear ToGo!334 (AU Only) 2 minutes ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Master And Dynamic's MH40 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 10 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 10 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 12 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)