Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1109post #16621 of 226149/15/13 at 10:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16622 of 226149/15/13 at 11:07ampost #16623 of 226149/15/13 at 12:55pmpost #16624 of 226149/15/13 at 1:10pmpost #16625 of 226149/15/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
You're the second one to make this suggestion... It seems that the actual bores were part of the tuning of the UE 900, so reshelling would cause a huge change in sound signature :p OK, that's it for the OT (for me anyway) :p Back to the M-100 love I guess :)post #16626 of 226149/15/13 at 3:25pmpost #16627 of 226149/15/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Damn, my condolences. I guess I'll just stick with the squeaky wingplate since I don't want to end up with a broken one instead =/post #16628 of 226149/15/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
i was gonna get the m100 again cuz of the xl pads, i returned my first pair cuz it hurt my ears alotpost #16629 of 226149/16/13 at 2:55pmpost #16630 of 226149/16/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.post #16631 of 226149/16/13 at 11:37pmQuote:Yeah, actually I made an "add to home screen" icon shortcut on my iPad that goes to my subscription screen. Check it whenever I have a bored momentOriginally Posted by DrSheep
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)
But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.
Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.
And DrSheep, that's a pretty spiffy watch! Thanks for reminding me though, I forgot I had this on and probably want to take it off before I fall asleep:post #16632 of 226149/17/13 at 10:36ampost #16633 of 226149/17/13 at 2:01pmpost #16634 of 226149/17/13 at 2:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH MSR7 or ATH WS1100is? 3 minutes ago
- › Westone Customs - how have they evolved since ES5? 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2s impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 6 minutes ago
- › DC area meet - Sunday, June 26, 5pm - 9pm 6 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 6 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 7 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...