- 33 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 11/7/13 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 9/6/13 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1109post #16621 of 177959/15/13 at 12:32amHow well do these cancel oustside noise. Ib particular on a subway or bus
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16622 of 177959/15/13 at 7:40amQuote:
I should add the caveat that I use my M-100 a lot more than the V-80. It's mostly a comfort issue, although I still enjoy both. Although I've owned the V-80 longer, I've probably given about equal head-time to both headphones.Quote:
They perform well enough. It won't completely isolate like a pair of IEMs will, but I use my M-100 daily on the subway and, with the exception of obnoxiously loud people, the high-pitched squeal of brakes or the boomy rumble of old train wheels upon older train tracks, you'll be able to enjoy your twerking videos in relative peace.post #16623 of 177959/15/13 at 10:57ampost #16624 of 177959/15/13 at 11:07ampost #16625 of 177959/15/13 at 12:55pmpost #16626 of 177959/15/13 at 1:10pmpost #16627 of 177959/15/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
You're the second one to make this suggestion... It seems that the actual bores were part of the tuning of the UE 900, so reshelling would cause a huge change in sound signature :p OK, that's it for the OT (for me anyway) :p Back to the M-100 love I guess :)post #16628 of 177959/15/13 at 3:25pmpost #16629 of 177959/15/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Damn, my condolences. I guess I'll just stick with the squeaky wingplate since I don't want to end up with a broken one instead =/post #16630 of 177959/15/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
i was gonna get the m100 again cuz of the xl pads, i returned my first pair cuz it hurt my ears alotpost #16631 of 177959/16/13 at 2:55pmpost #16632 of 177959/16/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.post #16633 of 177959/16/13 at 11:37pmQuote:Yeah, actually I made an "add to home screen" icon shortcut on my iPad that goes to my subscription screen. Check it whenever I have a bored momentOriginally Posted by DrSheep
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)
But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.
Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.
And DrSheep, that's a pretty spiffy watch! Thanks for reminding me though, I forgot I had this on and probably want to take it off before I fall asleep:post #16634 of 177959/17/13 at 10:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Help Me Decide On An Entry-Level Pair of Cans, Currently choosing... 5 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Teclast T51 6 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 7 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe