Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1109post #16621 of 209729/15/13 at 10:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16622 of 209729/15/13 at 11:07ampost #16623 of 209729/15/13 at 12:55pmpost #16624 of 209729/15/13 at 1:10pmpost #16625 of 209729/15/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
You're the second one to make this suggestion... It seems that the actual bores were part of the tuning of the UE 900, so reshelling would cause a huge change in sound signature :p OK, that's it for the OT (for me anyway) :p Back to the M-100 love I guess :)post #16626 of 209729/15/13 at 3:25pmpost #16627 of 209729/15/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Damn, my condolences. I guess I'll just stick with the squeaky wingplate since I don't want to end up with a broken one instead =/post #16628 of 209729/15/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
i was gonna get the m100 again cuz of the xl pads, i returned my first pair cuz it hurt my ears alotpost #16629 of 209729/16/13 at 2:55pmpost #16630 of 209729/16/13 at 3:17pmQuote:
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.post #16631 of 209729/16/13 at 11:37pmQuote:Yeah, actually I made an "add to home screen" icon shortcut on my iPad that goes to my subscription screen. Check it whenever I have a bored momentOriginally Posted by DrSheep
What, you don't have Head-Fi as part of your homepage? Shame on you! (j/k)
But seriously, sometimes subscription is not 100%, and it is better to check manually in your profile.
Also, in case you guys wonder why I haven't been posting lately, here is part of the reason.
And DrSheep, that's a pretty spiffy watch! Thanks for reminding me though, I forgot I had this on and probably want to take it off before I fall asleep:post #16632 of 209729/17/13 at 10:36ampost #16633 of 209729/17/13 at 2:01pmpost #16634 of 209729/17/13 at 2:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 16 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 39 seconds ago
- › IC: Portable amps ; Pico, RSA. Alo, Fostex, Centerance 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate HD600 vs HD650 Poll [CLOSED: HD600 Wins!] 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 7 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)