I think V-Moda won't be the first guys to shoot up prices skyhigh, my own bet is $499, any takers? ^^ That price just "fits".
- My guess goes something along the lines add to Revolver apart from M100;
- Rotating cups (pretty much confirmed, also where the name comes from)
- XL pads dimensions are standard (possibly changed material to a higher quality one)
- Tweaked frequency response; slightly more forward lower-midrange, slightly less bass, ultra high highs extension without any sibilance peaks
- Maybe tweaked cup shape and or vents
- All metal or hybrid metal-wooden design; no plastic parts!
- $499 MSRP
This roughly what I'd expect.
All of that but the price are something I'd more than love.
I'm sure $399 would be a better guess, considering the M-100 is around $300.