Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1091post #16351 of 210638/26/13 at 2:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16352 of 210638/26/13 at 7:07pmpost #16353 of 210638/26/13 at 9:38pm
E17 make them sound night and day better. I run them at two levels reduced bass (-4) and they shine. Without reduced bass the bass is too overpowering, messing up with the mids. I would recommend E17 or any other good DAC.post #16354 of 210638/27/13 at 6:00amSo I bought the XL Pads last week, and I also bought other stuff with it, such as a cable and faceplates.
Will my cable and plates be arriving in 6-8 weeks time with my XL Pads, or will they come first, and then the XL pads later on in the weeks to come?post #16355 of 210638/27/13 at 6:18amQuote:
No idea but I think they will be shipped together to save postage.post #16356 of 210638/27/13 at 6:19ampost #16357 of 210638/27/13 at 6:20ampost #16358 of 210638/27/13 at 6:26amQuote:
That actually might work, but not sure how well. The port can be either output or input at the same time, so there is nothing to stop this kind of setup. However, I am hoping that they splite into mono right and left and not just duplicate the stereo to both sides.post #16359 of 210638/27/13 at 6:30amQuote:
Right/Left would be a cool feature that might make the cable work exceptionally well, as opposed to just two stereos.
The cable is pricier than the price I paid for my M-100's at $275 USD.post #16360 of 210638/27/13 at 6:34amQuote:
The caption of the pic from Moon-Audio is for the hardwired version, so yeah... But I think the regular kind is just a single plug version.
p.s. it will be cool for the M-100 to go balanced with XLR, but I think that's overkill and not worth the cost.
Edited by DrSheep - 8/27/13 at 6:35ampost #16361 of 210638/27/13 at 6:41amQuote:
Oh...hardwired edition...ahh well!
Haha, XLRs for M-100's would look totally kick arse, even though its a major overkill.post #16362 of 210638/27/13 at 7:32amQuote:
Seriously, it would look sick, but be a hassle with the case I think.post #16363 of 210638/27/13 at 7:34ampost #16364 of 210638/27/13 at 7:37amQuote:
I don't think the case should be considered anymore. With the new XL Pads coming out, I'm pretty sure that'll already render our cases useless.post #16365 of 210638/27/13 at 8:11am
I was tempted to buy one of the NuForce Transient cables since my attempt at removing frayed fabric with a lighter resulted in my M-100 cable getting these pointy nubs that would stick to my clothes. Then I noticed that beneath the fabric of the M-100 cable is just a plain black rubber cable. A pair of scissors and 10 minutes later yielded this:
It looks tackier in the picture that it does in person. Now, no more microphonics, and no more clothing stickiness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 26 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 43 seconds ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-100 thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)