Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1089post #16321 of 229398/24/13 at 4:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16322 of 229398/24/13 at 5:22pmpost #16323 of 229398/24/13 at 5:49pmpost #16324 of 229398/24/13 at 5:56pmpost #16325 of 229398/24/13 at 6:12pmQuote:
Same here. Even at loud volumes they always are very controlled and easy to listen to.
Thanks,post #16326 of 229398/24/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
How long have you had them? Have you tried bending the headband?post #16327 of 229398/24/13 at 8:35pmpost #16328 of 229398/24/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
At first, I felt the M100 to be uncomfortable after 2-3 hours of use, but nowadays I can use it for 4-5 hours without feeling pain on my neck or earspost #16329 of 229398/24/13 at 9:30pm
am i weird in preferring the m-100 to the m-80? (much as i like the m-80?)
i guess it doesn't help that in my m-80 i think there's a channel inbalance and there's definitely a crackling/driver flex in the left hand cup. probably should ship it out for repair eh?post #16330 of 229398/24/13 at 10:27pmQuote:
Not at all. The M-100 is more open, and has better clarity. Bass response is deeper as well, obviously. The M-80 is a great little headphone. As someone who experienced the M-100 first though, I wasn't all that impressed by the M-80.post #16331 of 229398/25/13 at 2:17amFor me comfort wasn't great to begin with, but now I can easily watch 2-3 hour films without any discomfort and I even fell asleep with them on once.Quote:Not at all. The M-100 is more open, and has better clarity. Bass response is deeper as well, obviously. The M-80 is a great little headphone. As someone who experienced the M-100 first though, I wasn't all that impressed by the M-80.
Edited by adman164 - 8/25/13 at 2:22ampost #16332 of 229398/25/13 at 2:18ampost #16333 of 229398/25/13 at 4:46am
Some help here? I'm actually stuck between the M-100 and the Earsonics Sm64.... But with the M-100 price tag i can easily get a new DAP also... I currently own a Gr07 and would really like a good upgrade from itpost #16334 of 229398/25/13 at 8:13amQuote:
I like over ear headphone more than in ear headphones, it is more comfortable. You are never wrong choosing the M-100Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Three Word Story 8 seconds ago
- › Help needed: with Oppo PM3 headphone my songs sound better on... 20 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 43 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 51 seconds ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 56 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear