- 16 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1049post #15721 of 226687/26/13 at 8:51pmHey guys, I haven't really been on head-fi lately. What's the latest news on the XL pads?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15722 of 226687/26/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
Nothing yet. Still waiting.post #15723 of 226687/26/13 at 8:53pmpost #15724 of 226687/26/13 at 8:54pmpost #15725 of 226687/26/13 at 10:56pm
This picture is taken from the description page of the V-MODA BoomPro Mic.post #15726 of 226687/26/13 at 10:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
A lot of people don't know that you can easily fix the cable fray with a lighter. I learn this in the Army, and all you need to do is to hold the flame close and burnout the fray. Just make sure that you move the flame around so it doesn't actually burn the cable itself.
I used your lighter fix and my cable is now fray-free. I also have these cool burn marks all up and down my cable now.post #15727 of 226687/28/13 at 4:20ampost #15728 of 226687/28/13 at 10:06amQuote:
The pads are synthetic so no issues with those wipes. I use them.post #15729 of 226687/28/13 at 7:34pmQuote:
Shouldn't be long now!
BTW, how does the CMOYBB work with the M100?post #15730 of 226687/28/13 at 9:43pmQuote:
Works great. Separation and soundstage improve slightly and the bass boost is amazing if you're in one of those moods. It's a little muddy compared to the FiiO E17, but for $60 it's a gem.post #15731 of 226687/29/13 at 5:31am
As it looks like the official XL pads are going to take a while... I'm trying to design an "adaptor" to fit larger and more confortable pads in the M-100 cans, thanks to some 3D-printing magic at home. Hopefully that'll be a temporal solution when using the headphone at the office for long periods of time.
I made a piece of plastic that fits safely in the hexagonal shape and has a different shape in the outside to fit a different pad. So far I made a circular adaptor to fit some cheap velour beyerdinamic pads that I got from eBay - they are a little too big but I'm happy with the result!
What pads do you guys think would be a good match for the M-100? That's obviously just a temporal solution as it affects the sounds dramatically but it's a lot of fun as well
Edited by davidzomec - 7/29/13 at 5:32ampost #15732 of 226687/29/13 at 7:36amYou can try some Beyerdinamic DT250 in velour. I can't wait to see the pictures. This might bring me back to the M-100 as I have access as well to 3D printing. Which printer are you going to use?post #15733 of 226687/29/13 at 7:50ampost #15734 of 226687/29/13 at 9:42amWow, 3D printers are mainstream now? That's pretty crazy. That Solidoodle thing retails for less than my normal colour laser printer. What do the "printouts" look like? Are they actually high quality like plastic products you would buy in a store, or is it more like a 3D version of a pixelated image?post #15735 of 226687/29/13 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
Wow, 3D printers are mainstream now? That's pretty crazy. That Solidoodle thing retails for less than my normal colour laser printer. What do the "printouts" look like? Are they actually high quality like plastic products you would buy in a store, or is it more like a 3D version of a pixelated image?
Go watch "The Ben Heck Show" on YouTube and you will understand.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...