Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1010post #15136 of 210296/21/13 at 2:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15137 of 210296/21/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Quote:
The build of the PSB could be better. I am looking forward to trying out the NAD since they have much improved looks and should sound similar to the PSB.post #15139 of 210296/22/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I see that you have the Sennheiser Momentum and the M100 + you listen to metal. Could you do a comparison of the two headphones in how they fair with that genre in particular? I'm also particularly interested in how they compare to each other as all-rounder headphones. M100 has me sold on the build quality and design, but if it has too much of a colored sound that isn't good with all genres I kind of want to avoid them, which is the impression I pretty much get from reading about them. I listen to a butt load of genres, so I need an all-rounder.post #15140 of 210296/22/13 at 7:23ampost #15141 of 210296/22/13 at 7:59am
I have no youtube videos of myself. I made one for the Sennheiser amperior and I removed it after it got less than 10 views because I decided a written review would be better, and I'm a little shy about showing my face.post #15142 of 210296/22/13 at 8:47ampost #15144 of 210296/22/13 at 9:28ampost #15145 of 210296/22/13 at 9:31am
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!post #15146 of 210296/22/13 at 9:41amQuote:Originally Posted by techboyjv
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!
From everything I have read, the Mad Dogs don't have punchy, impactful bass like the M-100. I have not heard them personally. The NuForce HP800 might be an interesting choice for you. Also, the PSB M4U1 will have the mids you want, but not quite the punch in the bass, although their bass is respectable. Yamaha PRO 500 is another I have read good things about regarding their sound (not comfort).post #15147 of 210296/22/13 at 4:06pmpost #15148 of 210296/22/13 at 7:47pmpost #15149 of 210296/22/13 at 8:14pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 2 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Just received my Creative Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 -... 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)