Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1010post #15136 of 215676/21/13 at 2:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15137 of 215676/21/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Quote:
The build of the PSB could be better. I am looking forward to trying out the NAD since they have much improved looks and should sound similar to the PSB.post #15139 of 215676/22/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I see that you have the Sennheiser Momentum and the M100 + you listen to metal. Could you do a comparison of the two headphones in how they fair with that genre in particular? I'm also particularly interested in how they compare to each other as all-rounder headphones. M100 has me sold on the build quality and design, but if it has too much of a colored sound that isn't good with all genres I kind of want to avoid them, which is the impression I pretty much get from reading about them. I listen to a butt load of genres, so I need an all-rounder.post #15140 of 215676/22/13 at 7:23ampost #15141 of 215676/22/13 at 7:59am
I have no youtube videos of myself. I made one for the Sennheiser amperior and I removed it after it got less than 10 views because I decided a written review would be better, and I'm a little shy about showing my face.post #15142 of 215676/22/13 at 8:47ampost #15144 of 215676/22/13 at 9:28ampost #15145 of 215676/22/13 at 9:31am
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!post #15146 of 215676/22/13 at 9:41amQuote:Originally Posted by techboyjv
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!
From everything I have read, the Mad Dogs don't have punchy, impactful bass like the M-100. I have not heard them personally. The NuForce HP800 might be an interesting choice for you. Also, the PSB M4U1 will have the mids you want, but not quite the punch in the bass, although their bass is respectable. Yamaha PRO 500 is another I have read good things about regarding their sound (not comfort).post #15147 of 215676/22/13 at 4:06pmpost #15148 of 215676/22/13 at 7:47pmpost #15149 of 215676/22/13 at 8:14pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 36 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 48 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 vs Yamaha M200 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar U7: Does it support stereo and line-in upmixing to... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2