Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1010post #15136 of 214756/21/13 at 2:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15137 of 214756/21/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Quote:
The build of the PSB could be better. I am looking forward to trying out the NAD since they have much improved looks and should sound similar to the PSB.post #15139 of 214756/22/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I see that you have the Sennheiser Momentum and the M100 + you listen to metal. Could you do a comparison of the two headphones in how they fair with that genre in particular? I'm also particularly interested in how they compare to each other as all-rounder headphones. M100 has me sold on the build quality and design, but if it has too much of a colored sound that isn't good with all genres I kind of want to avoid them, which is the impression I pretty much get from reading about them. I listen to a butt load of genres, so I need an all-rounder.post #15140 of 214756/22/13 at 7:23ampost #15141 of 214756/22/13 at 7:59am
I have no youtube videos of myself. I made one for the Sennheiser amperior and I removed it after it got less than 10 views because I decided a written review would be better, and I'm a little shy about showing my face.post #15142 of 214756/22/13 at 8:47ampost #15144 of 214756/22/13 at 9:28ampost #15145 of 214756/22/13 at 9:31am
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!post #15146 of 214756/22/13 at 9:41amQuote:Originally Posted by techboyjv
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!
From everything I have read, the Mad Dogs don't have punchy, impactful bass like the M-100. I have not heard them personally. The NuForce HP800 might be an interesting choice for you. Also, the PSB M4U1 will have the mids you want, but not quite the punch in the bass, although their bass is respectable. Yamaha PRO 500 is another I have read good things about regarding their sound (not comfort).post #15147 of 214756/22/13 at 4:06pmpost #15148 of 214756/22/13 at 7:47pmpost #15149 of 214756/22/13 at 8:14pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › IEM recommendation 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear bluetooth and... 1 minute ago
- › Selecting your first turntable setup - Get the biggest bang for... 1 minute ago
- › IC: 2015 Melbourne Meet 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 4 minutes ago
- › Decware Taboo Mk3 for sale 5 minutes ago
- › Adjusting USB DAC volume at a Windows level. 5 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3