Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1010post #15136 of 213396/21/13 at 2:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15137 of 213396/21/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Quote:
The build of the PSB could be better. I am looking forward to trying out the NAD since they have much improved looks and should sound similar to the PSB.post #15139 of 213396/22/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I see that you have the Sennheiser Momentum and the M100 + you listen to metal. Could you do a comparison of the two headphones in how they fair with that genre in particular? I'm also particularly interested in how they compare to each other as all-rounder headphones. M100 has me sold on the build quality and design, but if it has too much of a colored sound that isn't good with all genres I kind of want to avoid them, which is the impression I pretty much get from reading about them. I listen to a butt load of genres, so I need an all-rounder.post #15140 of 213396/22/13 at 7:23ampost #15141 of 213396/22/13 at 7:59am
I have no youtube videos of myself. I made one for the Sennheiser amperior and I removed it after it got less than 10 views because I decided a written review would be better, and I'm a little shy about showing my face.post #15142 of 213396/22/13 at 8:47ampost #15144 of 213396/22/13 at 9:28ampost #15145 of 213396/22/13 at 9:31am
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!post #15146 of 213396/22/13 at 9:41amQuote:Originally Posted by techboyjv
Hey Guys I was wondering, personally for me I actually like the sound of M80 more, but the M100 is much superior headphone. I like the Lush sounds of the mids and the punchiness and impact of the bass of the M80. Is there any headphone that provide better or same lush mids and the punchiness and impactful bass? I heard the Mad Dogs are good but I dont have a good amp. I might consider a combo under 350 but thats my max. Thanks!
From everything I have read, the Mad Dogs don't have punchy, impactful bass like the M-100. I have not heard them personally. The NuForce HP800 might be an interesting choice for you. Also, the PSB M4U1 will have the mids you want, but not quite the punch in the bass, although their bass is respectable. Yamaha PRO 500 is another I have read good things about regarding their sound (not comfort).post #15147 of 213396/22/13 at 4:06pmpost #15148 of 213396/22/13 at 7:47pmpost #15149 of 213396/22/13 at 8:14pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › stax srm717/srm727-11 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Dismantling the Pioneer SE-L40 5 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 6 minutes ago
- › SOLD: RSA The Hornet 8 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-507 & SRM-600 Limited 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)