Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 951

post #14251 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy Ears View Post

FRUIT NINJA!!!

Nope! I guess it is a FRUITY company.

post #14252 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformatron View Post

Nope! I guess it is a FRUITY company.

 

!

 

 

 

 

wink.gif

post #14253 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post


!




wink.gif

Haha, the hint is on the discount page. v-moda.com/rockon
post #14254 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformatron View Post

Haha, the hint is on the discount page. v-moda.com/rockon

 

Oh right:

 

Microsoft.

 

tongue.gif

post #14255 of 20815

from the vmoda site: "Please use your official company email address (ex: @apple.com, @microsoft.com, etc) when registering"

 

so its either apple, or microsoft. he said its a "fruit company", and you guess microsoft??

 

edit: or are you being cynical and im just being dumb?

post #14256 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

from the vmoda site: "Please use your official company email address (ex: @apple.com, @microsoft.com, etc) when registering"

 

so its either apple, or microsoft. he said its a "fruit company", and you guess microsoft??

 

edit: or are you being cynical and im just being dumb?

I thought that microsoft is a fruit company that sells small and soft fruits like grapes and berries. I believe that epictheless has made a valid guess. biggrin.gif

post #14257 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

from the vmoda site: "Please use your official company email address (ex: @apple.com, @microsoft.com, etc) when registering"

 

so its either apple, or microsoft. he said its a "fruit company", and you guess microsoft??

 

edit: or are you being cynical and im just being dumb?

 

Haha...Yeah, I thought the answer was obvious the moment Transformatron gave his first hint (i.e. "For a company that sells… fruit?"). I was just having fun and tossing out sarcasm (no cynicism, though -- I still have some faith in humanity)...I'd figured my selective use of smilies would capture the tone of my responses; my apologies for any confusion. biggrin.gif


Edited by epithetless - 4/29/13 at 12:27am
post #14258 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post

 

Haha...Yeah, I thought the answer was obvious the moment Transformatron gave his first hint (i.e. "For a company that sells… fruit?"). I was just having fun and tossing out sarcasm (no cynicism, though -- I still have some faith in humanity)...I'd figured my selective use of smilies would capture the tone of my responses; my apologies for any confusion. biggrin.gif

NEVER let it happen again. biggrin.gif

post #14259 of 20815

Well, bought a c5 from jds labs over the weekend and am really looking forward to its arrival. Should only be a couple of days transit time because I live just north of Chicago and they're near St.Louis. Hope I can tell the difference between this and my fiio e17 with my 100's.

post #14260 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformatron View Post

Nope! I guess it is a FRUITY company.

Does this mean Apple are going to start carrying V-Moda products then? In the UK AFAIK they don't.
post #14261 of 20815

I think I saw the M-80 at an Apple store.  The Apple stores around MD. DC, VA seem to only have Beats and B&W stuff out to demo.  When I asked about the Momentum they gave me a crazy look.

post #14262 of 20815

Apple used to carry V-MODAs a long time ago, and that was how I got my Vibe I.  Hope they will start carrying the brand again.

post #14263 of 20815

are xl pads out yet? The current pads don't bother me much, i never notice my ears touching the driver... but if as many people say that they do really do i wonder if they have ever worn something like the ath ad70 even with the angled drivers they still feel closer then the m100's. I can personally wear my v moda m100's for hours, but if i dont adjust them slightly every hour or so I definitely have some fatigue on my ears and pain. Mainly from clamping force.

post #14264 of 20815
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121 View Post

are xl pads out yet? The current pads don't bother me much, i never notice my ears touching the driver... but if as many people say that they do really do i wonder if they have ever worn something like the ath ad70 even with the angled drivers they still feel closer then the m100's. I can personally wear my v moda m100's for hours, but if i dont adjust them slightly every hour or so I definitely have some fatigue on my ears and pain. Mainly from clamping force.


1st - if the xl pads were out, youd know about it. all of head-fi would know about it, if they wanted to or not.

2nd - you can bend the headband and stretch it out to reduce clamping force.

3rd - i think its alot to do with the net/mesh/ whatever that protects the driver. it (mine atleast) seems to be shaped like a dome, protruding out into the earspace and not flat like other headphones. its killing the bottom of my ears...

post #14265 of 20815

has anyone tried using something like this in order to make the m-100 less sensitive? i think im gonna get one and try it out, would be great if it gives me a more useable volume knob, the O2 is way too powerful for these headphones...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.