Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 943

post #14131 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboybass View Post

+1
and i would rather vmoda get it right the first time and take longer for them to release a product than rushing to make deadlines or compensate for "our" impatience.
They did get it right the first time, as the pads are fine for most of us here except a handful. Nothing wrong with you all wanting the XL pads as I could use a pair myself. However, don't stop getting the M-100 because of it as you can use the softee mod mentioned above.
correction *i would rather them get the XL pads right the first time. and i discovered the softee mod
post #14132 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboybass View Post

+1
and i would rather vmoda get it right the first time and take longer for them to release a product than rushing to make deadlines or compensate for "our" impatience.
They did get it right the first time, as the pads are fine for most of us here except a handful. Nothing wrong with you all wanting the XL pads as I could use a pair myself. However, don't stop getting the M-100 because of it as you can use the softee mod mentioned above.
correction- i would rather them perfect the XL pads the first time... and i was the one who discovered the sofftee mod
post #14133 of 20985

Hey Guys, finally I got a chance to take some pics of my M100. Got a new camera, so I guess I will take some quick pics with this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully the pics can really show the matte black's true details :) Also in the pic with the headband, you could really see the logo and pleather material.


Edited by techboyjv - 4/23/13 at 3:18pm
post #14134 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboybass View Post

i would do the softee mod maby 50 or so pages back. you would get 2x the ear room.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

you can use the softee mod mentioned above.

 

whats this softee mod??? i only joined this thread recently and im struggling with aching ears all day long

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboyjv View Post

Hey Guys, finally I got a chance to take some pics of my M100. Got a new camera, so I guess I will take some quick pics with this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully the pics can really show the matte black's true details :) Also in the pic with the headband, you could really see the logo and leather material.

looking good mate! looking very good!

post #14135 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by techboyjv View Post

Hey Guys, finally I got a chance to take some pics of my M100. Got a new camera, so I guess I will take some quick pics with this.

 

 

Photos (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Photos (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Hopefully the pics can really show the matte black's true details :) Also in the pic with the headband, you could really see the logo and leather material.

I guess this would be an appropriate time to compare the black pleather material to the white pleather material.

 

Sorry for the incandescent lighting above me; it makes the material look yellower than it actually is.

post #14136 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboybass View Post

i would do the softee mod maby 50 or so pages back. you would get 2x the ear room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

you can use the softee mod mentioned above.

whats this softee mod??? i only joined this thread recently and im struggling with aching ears all day long

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboyjv View Post

Hey Guys, finally I got a chance to take some pics of my M100. Got a new camera, so I guess I will take some quick pics with this.






















Hopefully the pics can really show the matte black's true details smily_headphones1.gif Also in the pic with the headband, you could really see the logo and leather material.
looking good mate! looking very good!
look up garfield headphone softee on the b&h website or use the headfi search engine
post #14137 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I guess this would be an appropriate time to compare the black pleather material to the white pleather material.

 

Sorry for the incandescent lighting above me; it makes the material look yellower than it actually is.

It is probably because of the lighting in the room, I have white leather couches that do the same. Anyway both m100s looking good :D. V-MODA sexiness FTW!


Edited by techboyjv - 4/23/13 at 3:27pm
post #14138 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

 

 

whats this softee mod??? i only joined this thread recently and im struggling with aching ears all day long

 

 

looking good mate! looking very good!

Thanks :D, I was trying to get the right angles and show of the sleek details of the matte black. 

post #14139 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboybass View Post


look up garfield headphone softee on the b&h website or use the headfi search engine


right you are! you sir, have put me in my place. i confess, when i heard (read) that theres a mod that gives you twice the depth of the standard pads i got excited and instinctively wrote a response tongue_smile.gif the paper towel mod is better than nothing, but still not great. i hope these softee pads + some wire will do the trick. im in pain >_<

 

just ordered a pair from ebay (b&h wants 50+ dollars to send to my country), thanks

post #14140 of 20985

Here is also another pic of the M100 but in Low light, I am testing the low light exposure in new my sony compact dlsr, This looks kind of stealth.

 

 

 

m100side.JPG

Side view 

post #14141 of 20985

Hello everyone, I purchased my first set of full size headphones and opted for the m-100. My previous experience consists of only iem's such as the Shure SE215 LE and Klipsch x10. Anyways I got these and immediately noticed that something seemed ever so slightly off. It seems as if the left ear is responding clearer, or louder, or something, I can't put my finger on it and its driving me mad, I even thought something may be wrong with my hearing until I put them on backwords and the problem persists on the opposite ear. It is very feint and difficult to hear at times but it is there. My question is, is it the soundstage that is making it this way and is it normal? Or are the drivers messed up. Also has anyone dealt with V-Moda's warranty claim process before? Is it fast?

post #14142 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivioncrisis View Post

Hello everyone, I purchased my first set of full size headphones and opted for the m-100. My previous experience consists of only iem's such as the Shure SE215 LE and Klipsch x10. Anyways I got these and immediately noticed that something seemed ever so slightly off. It seems as if the left ear is responding clearer, or louder, or something, I can't put my finger on it and its driving me mad, I even thought something may be wrong with my hearing until I put them on backwords and the problem persists on the opposite ear. It is very feint and difficult to hear at times but it is there. My question is, is it the soundstage that is making it this way and is it normal? Or are the drivers messed up. Also has anyone dealt with V-Moda's warranty claim process before? Is it fast?

 

Their service is great. You should definitely give them a call. Since you just got them though, it may be a little easier to just do an exchange with the retailer you bought them from.
post #14143 of 20985
Just contact them with your problem. I had an issue with mine and they sent me a brand-new pair in 2 days with a return shipping label for the one I already had. Yes, I had 2 M-100s for a short time. I did a burn-in/no burn-in comparison and couldn't tell a difference and sent my damaged pair back the following day. Their customer service is top-notch.
post #14144 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

Just contact them with your problem. I had an issue with mine and they sent me a brand-new pair in 2 days with a return shipping label for the one I already had. Yes, I had 2 M-100s for a short time. I did a burn-in/no burn-in comparison and couldn't tell a difference and sent my damaged pair back the following day. Their customer service is top-notch.

wtg they never offered to do a return shipping for mine WE@$@%!@%@!@^

post #14145 of 20985
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post

wtg they never offered to do a return shipping for mine WE@$@%!@%@!@^

Well your was a return :D, not a service repair. Also Tealrice, how do like my m100's gold and matte black combo?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.