Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 931

post #13951 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin9999 View Post

I just wished the whites were white, mine were more of a cream color. The mattes look so much better in person, pictures don't do them justice. Any way you go, they're all top notch.

 

I still like my whites, but i swapped the shields for matte black with a custom logo :). Best of both worlds IMO. The only thing I don't like about the whites is that the case is friggin white. Still waiting for v-doda to sell the black cases for the m100's .

post #13952 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonish View Post

I just sent back my white M-100's as well!  Can't wait to get my hands on the matte black version.  Although, still awaiting those XL pads :p

how much is it to ship back to them or do they pay for the return shipping

post #13953 of 21063

Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

post #13954 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy View Post

 

I still like my whites, but i swapped the shields for matte black with a custom logo :). Best of both worlds IMO. The only thing I don't like about the whites is that the case is friggin white. Still waiting for v-doda to sell the black cases for the m100's .

 

Your config would be probably the only one I would choose for white. I love the looking of those with the black plates.

post #13955 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

the white tho.... its not what i had in mind color wise and mine has some problems with it so either way ima return it for matte black or shadow, if the matte looks as sexy as the matte black shields i might go with the matte

post #13956 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post

the white tho.... its not what i had in mind color wise and mine has some problems with it so either way ima return it for matte black or shadow, if the matte looks as sexy as the matte black shields i might go with the matte

 

The matte... is... so sexy... Dude, I'm so in love, I'm telling you.

post #13957 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post

the white tho.... its not what i had in mind color wise and mine has some problems with it so either way ima return it for matte black or shadow, if the matte looks as sexy as the matte black shields i might go with the matte

Actually I did plan on getting a Matte Black with orange shields as a gift... and they ran out of orange shields :(.

post #13958 of 21063

what color shield goes best with the black?

post #13959 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post


can you take a pic of Ur HD 598 and m100 next to each othet

 

Here we go !

 

 


Edited by flipper2gv - 4/17/13 at 6:59pm
post #13960 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashade View Post

 

The matte... is... so sexy... Dude, I'm so in love, I'm telling you.

+1 I agree, the matte black so sexy.

post #13961 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

No. Fall in to the hype ;). But seriously matte black is the way to go in my opinion, after a long decision of exchanging for the whites, I kept with the black. Never had a problem with discoloration with the matte black XD.

post #13962 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by techboyjv View Post

No. Fall in to the hype ;). But seriously matte black is the way to go in my opinion, after a long decision of exchanging for the whites, I kept with the black. Never had a problem with discoloration with the matte black XD.

what color shield should i get?

post #13963 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

Yesss, come join us people with non-DIY-looking headphones with natural-looking brushed metal, non-painted-looking plastic, and a bright appearance for a bright future! :D

 

Also,

post #13964 of 21063
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post

what color shield should i get?

whatever color u want bro...ur the one paying for it

 

some songs on my droid razr m sound over emphasized on bass compared to listening with my titanium hd sound card, but the cans match the phone so well. My phone isn't a glossy white like most of em. those are gunmetal shields.


Edited by jam3s121 - 4/17/13 at 8:31pm
post #13965 of 21063

freaking pictures like these make the white silver look white WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121 View Post

whatever color u want bro...ur the one paying for it

 

some songs on my droid razr m sound over emphasized on bass compared to listening with my titanium hd sound card, but the cans match the phone so well. My phone isn't a glossy white like most of em. those are gunmetal shields.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.