Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 922

post #13816 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Just a quick question, is the M100 fun?

 

Lots of fun, I haven't heard many true portable headphones that can thump like these, and they go deep while doing so.

post #13817 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsilva22 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

 


I'm not trying to start a war here but speaking as someone whose heard a HE-500, LCD-2/3 as well as a Sennheiser HD800 and also a 650 Dale Thorns statement makes no sense and it sounds as if hes talking through his hat, the one he stole from the circus clown. Neutral high fidelity....there's nothing neutral about the M-100 sound, the sig is a colored sound. I love the M-100 to death but it doesn't even begin to compete with the tier of headphones I've mentioned. It's a good fun sounding mainstream consumer can but that's where it ends. Seriously guys, open your horizons and get some of those cans on your heads and see for yourself what all the fuss is about and let your ears be the judge. Get yourselves out to your local head-fi meets and experiment. It's actually a very fun time.

gs1000.gifL3000.gifdarthsmile.giffloatsmile.png

 

Ok.....I get your point. 

 

But I've been watching his youtube reviews for a long time and I think he knows his stuff. And his comment about the M-100 vs the HD800 is nothing compared to the big thread and hype created here about the Panasonic HTF-600, (which I admit I felt for it and got them) and ended up returning them after 5 days. Maybe the worst headphones I had in a while, even worst than the Skullcandy Uprock my son use to have. LoL!

I respect his opinions too, but I disagree with many of his comparisons. SRH940 vs HD800 is just one of a few cases where his comparisons seem really over-blown. He doesn't participate on Innerfidelity's comments sections any more either since so many people disagreed with him.

post #13818 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrophonic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Just a quick question, is the M100 fun?

Lots of fun, I haven't heard many true portable headphones that can thump like these, and they go deep while doing so.

By fun I mean, not fatiguing, good punchy and clear bass, good mids and highs. Based on reviews I think these would be a great portable complement for the HE400's.
post #13819 of 21232

You just described the M100's sound, the highs are also slightly rolled off intentionally to reduce fatigue, give them a try they have a good return policy.

post #13820 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrophonic View Post

You just described the M100's sound, the highs are also slightly rolled off intentionally to reduce fatigue, give them a try they have a good return policy.

I will! I hope I can convert some Beats lovers with themm since these have an awesome look. I think Beats look like crap. tongue.gif
post #13821 of 21232

I notice lots of kids on the subway wearing Beats checking out my M100's in a good way. I also converted a few on my job. smily_headphones1.gif

post #13822 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post


By fun I mean, not fatiguing, good punchy and clear bass, good mids and highs. Based on reviews I think these would be a great portable complement for the HE400's.


Yes, the M-100 surpasses all of the criteria you listed for a fun headphone.

post #13823 of 21232
FYI, V-MODA just posted something on Fb about something coming for fans, please go register with V-MODA to get their emails.
post #13824 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Just a quick question, is the M100 fun?

Just got my M-100's last Friday and I can't stop listening to them.  It's super crazy fun!!!

post #13825 of 21232

i need the xl pads my ears are hurting

post #13826 of 21232

Yes, the xl pads are a must. These are slightly uncomfortable, but bearable. I hope they come in white for the m-100's. Want white shields as well.

post #13827 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin9999 View Post

Yes, the xl pads are a must. These are slightly uncomfortable, but bearable. I hope they come in white for the m-100's. Want white shields as well.

thats too much white lol get matte black shields for the white one they look sexy

post #13828 of 21232
We are giving out a VMODA M100 signed personally by Morgan Page! Simply share with us your best clubbing moment and post it on our page!

 

 
Steps to take part in the giveaway:
2. Post your best clubbing moments in our fan page before 30 April 2013, 10pm GMT+8.
 
This giveaway is open to all fans locally and abroad.

Edited by StereoSingapore - 4/11/13 at 8:04pm
post #13829 of 21232
Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoSingapore View Post

We are giving out a VMODA M100 signed personally by Morgan Page! Simply share with us your best clubbing moment and post it on our page!




Steps to take part in the giveaway:




2. Post your best clubbing moments in our fan page before 30 April 2013, 10pm GMT+8.


 


This giveaway is open to all fans locally and abroad.


That's great! Because I'm 13, and I have been to ALL the clubs in my city! tongue.gif
post #13830 of 21232

Do the lp2 cushions fit the 100? If this was asked and answered in the past, I apoligize, but I didn't want to read 923 pages of posts. Thanks for any insight

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.