- 309 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 901post #13501 of 219504/1/13 at 10:21pmOnce I get mine I'll do an unboxing video
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13502 of 219504/1/13 at 10:33pmQuote:
amazon does NOT come with extra shields.post #13503 of 219504/1/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
I see what you did there.post #13504 of 219504/2/13 at 12:50am
Sounds pretty good to me. The mids are moved a bit more forward and have some more warmth, soundstage is pretty spacious, sparkly treble not as sparkly (all compared to the Objective combo):
Edited by miceblue - 4/2/13 at 12:53ampost #13505 of 219504/2/13 at 6:49am
Last night, I was trying out some hoary pre-9/11 gear and noticed that most of it was black and all of the custom cables were orange. In fact, every custom cable I've ever had confected by a studio tech or DIY specialist was orange unless it was destined for a patch bay. Even my screen protectors were orange.
I might suspect Jude of getting the idea for the black M-100's cable from me if only I could prove he'd secretly explored my living room (or had ever actually been in it!).
Edited by scrypt - 4/3/13 at 1:13ampost #13506 of 219504/2/13 at 8:08ampost #13507 of 219504/2/13 at 8:17amQuote:
That's not much time! Damn, wish I was in LA.post #13508 of 219504/2/13 at 10:33amQuote:
wow! that's really exciting!! good luck with the testing. i am very eager to see the update in earcup depth as well as the improvement of xl pads for longer continuous listening sessions (1-4hrs+) for people who have experienced discomfort.post #13509 of 219504/2/13 at 10:53ampost #13510 of 219504/2/13 at 11:23amQuote:
If you were in NYC, I could commit to trying out the XLs tonight and tomorrow. Pity I'm not in LA right now visiting my friend who just bought a mansion on Mulholland Drive.post #13511 of 219504/2/13 at 12:32pmpost #13512 of 219504/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #13513 of 219504/2/13 at 12:56pm
Good luck with the XL Pads, I hope they successfully fix the comfort issue. Can't wait for them to come out so I can order along with some other stuff...
Val, when do you estimate they will be available for purchase?post #13514 of 219504/2/13 at 1:57pmpost #13515 of 219504/2/13 at 2:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Chesky Records Tournament Finals: Last Chance to get 50% off any... 28 seconds ago
- › Which is best for Rock music? SoundMagic E30, E50, E80, and others 52 seconds ago
- › Need a badge? 3 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wanted : Woo Audio Wa2. 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 8 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2