- 309 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 901post #13501 of 212324/1/13 at 10:21pmOnce I get mine I'll do an unboxing video
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13502 of 212324/1/13 at 10:33pmQuote:
amazon does NOT come with extra shields.post #13503 of 212324/1/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
I see what you did there.post #13504 of 212324/2/13 at 12:50am
Sounds pretty good to me. The mids are moved a bit more forward and have some more warmth, soundstage is pretty spacious, sparkly treble not as sparkly (all compared to the Objective combo):
Edited by miceblue - 4/2/13 at 12:53ampost #13505 of 212324/2/13 at 6:49am
Last night, I was trying out some hoary pre-9/11 gear and noticed that most of it was black and all of the custom cables were orange. In fact, every custom cable I've ever had confected by a studio tech or DIY specialist was orange unless it was destined for a patch bay. Even my screen protectors were orange.
I might suspect Jude of getting the idea for the black M-100's cable from me if only I could prove he'd secretly explored my living room (or had ever actually been in it!).
Edited by scrypt - 4/3/13 at 1:13ampost #13506 of 212324/2/13 at 8:08ampost #13507 of 212324/2/13 at 8:17amQuote:
That's not much time! Damn, wish I was in LA.post #13508 of 212324/2/13 at 10:33amQuote:
wow! that's really exciting!! good luck with the testing. i am very eager to see the update in earcup depth as well as the improvement of xl pads for longer continuous listening sessions (1-4hrs+) for people who have experienced discomfort.post #13509 of 212324/2/13 at 10:53ampost #13510 of 212324/2/13 at 11:23amQuote:
If you were in NYC, I could commit to trying out the XLs tonight and tomorrow. Pity I'm not in LA right now visiting my friend who just bought a mansion on Mulholland Drive.post #13511 of 212324/2/13 at 12:32pmpost #13512 of 212324/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #13513 of 212324/2/13 at 12:56pm
Good luck with the XL Pads, I hope they successfully fix the comfort issue. Can't wait for them to come out so I can order along with some other stuff...
Val, when do you estimate they will be available for purchase?post #13514 of 212324/2/13 at 1:57pmpost #13515 of 212324/2/13 at 2:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 24 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 31 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 53 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › I need some new bands to listen to. 5 minutes ago
- › O2 Buzzing Problems 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)