- 305 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 901post #13501 of 202914/1/13 at 10:21pmOnce I get mine I'll do an unboxing video
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13502 of 202914/1/13 at 10:33pmQuote:
amazon does NOT come with extra shields.post #13503 of 202914/1/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
I see what you did there.post #13504 of 202914/2/13 at 12:50am
Sounds pretty good to me. The mids are moved a bit more forward and have some more warmth, soundstage is pretty spacious, sparkly treble not as sparkly (all compared to the Objective combo):
Edited by miceblue - 4/2/13 at 12:53ampost #13505 of 202914/2/13 at 6:49am
Last night, I was trying out some hoary pre-9/11 gear and noticed that most of it was black and all of the custom cables were orange. In fact, every custom cable I've ever had confected by a studio tech or DIY specialist was orange unless it was destined for a patch bay. Even my screen protectors were orange.
I might suspect Jude of getting the idea for the black M-100's cable from me if only I could prove he'd secretly explored my living room (or had ever actually been in it!).
Edited by scrypt - 4/3/13 at 1:13ampost #13506 of 202914/2/13 at 8:08ampost #13507 of 202914/2/13 at 8:17amQuote:
That's not much time! Damn, wish I was in LA.post #13508 of 202914/2/13 at 10:33amQuote:
wow! that's really exciting!! good luck with the testing. i am very eager to see the update in earcup depth as well as the improvement of xl pads for longer continuous listening sessions (1-4hrs+) for people who have experienced discomfort.post #13509 of 202914/2/13 at 10:53ampost #13510 of 202914/2/13 at 11:23amQuote:
If you were in NYC, I could commit to trying out the XLs tonight and tomorrow. Pity I'm not in LA right now visiting my friend who just bought a mansion on Mulholland Drive.post #13511 of 202914/2/13 at 12:32pmpost #13512 of 202914/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #13513 of 202914/2/13 at 12:56pm
Good luck with the XL Pads, I hope they successfully fix the comfort issue. Can't wait for them to come out so I can order along with some other stuff...
Val, when do you estimate they will be available for purchase?post #13514 of 202914/2/13 at 1:57pmpost #13515 of 202914/2/13 at 2:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic is looking for testers who want to check-out our new... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 6 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude