Well I believe the colored one botton speak easy cable is pretty short I think 3ft, idk if there is anything short than that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 898post #13456 of 216043/31/13 at 11:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13457 of 216043/31/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
I am interested. PM sent :D. Please can u hook me up.post #13458 of 216044/1/13 at 10:46amQuote:
Id be definately interested to purchase with someone if we cud do this :)post #13459 of 216044/1/13 at 11:13ampost #13460 of 216044/1/13 at 11:45ampost #13461 of 216044/1/13 at 12:29pmpost #13462 of 216044/1/13 at 12:30pmpost #13463 of 216044/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #13464 of 216044/1/13 at 2:28pmpost #13465 of 216044/1/13 at 2:37pmpost #13466 of 216044/1/13 at 4:44pmpost #13467 of 216044/1/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
Only arrest him? I would rendition him instead, it's more fun that way.post #13468 of 216044/1/13 at 5:11pmpost #13469 of 216044/1/13 at 5:15pmpost #13470 of 216044/1/13 at 5:17pm
I just got my v moda m'100's and they are great, aside from the cables not really being very long its okay. Does anyone how long the boommic pro is? Right now i am using both cables plugged into eachother so its long enough.. i can't notice a difference in sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 11 seconds ago
- › Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 46 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 59 seconds ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Sub 200$ headphones for a 'Silent Booth' situation? 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › High End audiophile products - not many differences to cheap... 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2