Well I believe the colored one botton speak easy cable is pretty short I think 3ft, idk if there is anything short than that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 898post #13456 of 219543/31/13 at 11:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13457 of 219543/31/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
I am interested. PM sent :D. Please can u hook me up.post #13458 of 219544/1/13 at 10:46amQuote:
Id be definately interested to purchase with someone if we cud do this :)post #13459 of 219544/1/13 at 11:13ampost #13460 of 219544/1/13 at 11:45ampost #13461 of 219544/1/13 at 12:29pmpost #13462 of 219544/1/13 at 12:30pmpost #13463 of 219544/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #13464 of 219544/1/13 at 2:28pmpost #13465 of 219544/1/13 at 2:37pmpost #13466 of 219544/1/13 at 4:44pmpost #13467 of 219544/1/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
Only arrest him? I would rendition him instead, it's more fun that way.post #13468 of 219544/1/13 at 5:11pmpost #13469 of 219544/1/13 at 5:15pmpost #13470 of 219544/1/13 at 5:17pm
I just got my v moda m'100's and they are great, aside from the cables not really being very long its okay. Does anyone how long the boommic pro is? Right now i am using both cables plugged into eachother so its long enough.. i can't notice a difference in sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Lets Talk Metal 53 seconds ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 1 minute ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Who thinks Dr. Dre doesn't actually listen to Beats? 6 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 8 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 8 minutes ago
- › P7 Preamp kit / Op amp power help 8 minutes ago
- › Is this a bad idea? will it not work? 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2