Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Boom Pro mic? Has it been nix'd?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 202272/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton
Shipping soon, I have to finish photos and copy. It passed our "VMQA".post #12168 of 202272/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Technically, you will pay $10 more. Still worth it, but not free.post #12169 of 202272/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #12170 of 202272/6/13 at 4:27pmpost #12171 of 202272/6/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
I agree! No hard feelings! I am a details person. One of my many flaws!post #12172 of 202272/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #12173 of 202272/6/13 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
You can summit the psd file to V-moda for your shield. Do NOT summit the png image shown above, as it is only for display purposes.
I would submit it where I would upload the file to have the image engraved on the shield?
Also THANK YOU! It looks perfect!
Now finally if anyone here can answer me this, recently I had tried a pair of M-80's again and have used some music to get a good idea as to how well it would be to listen to. All the more so I did all of this on my Nexus 4.
The music sounded wonderful on them, so with that being the case how would the M-100's sound with these 3 songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSV7LNRzmc - "Catgroove" by Parov Stelar (represents Electro-Swing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKEzPTcJL8 - "Dark White" by The Music Machine (Represents old Rock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OynRdnK59w - "Drown" by Gravity Kills (Represents Industrial) I know
I know these will not be top quality to listen due to them not being pure genuine audio quality tracks and instead youtube quality, but I just want to see if these few songs pass just as well as the M-80's did in how they are represented with bass not stepping over anything. Mind these songs that represent genres I listen to quite often.post #12174 of 202272/6/13 at 11:57pmpost #12175 of 202272/7/13 at 6:39ampost #12176 of 202272/7/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Thats good news, very good news. I can't import. Heavy customs duties here.post #12177 of 202272/7/13 at 9:12ampost #12178 of 202272/7/13 at 9:52ampost #12179 of 202272/7/13 at 10:41am
Hey I'm new to the Head-Fi community and was looking forward to buying a pair of the m-100s. I was wondering if these headphones were good for me. I also have some slick designs for the shields but I don't know if they are unique since I found them on Google images. If anyone would be interested at helping me I'm open to most pictures. I'm looking for a phoenix logo but I suck at digital design :P. I also wondered sound would fit me. Here are some of the songs a listen too. (most songs will be related to these 3). Please reply! Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg - Take a walk - Passion Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSkC85TDgY - Disconnected Pegboard Nerds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yValw_UbE - Heaven O.A.Rpost #12180 of 202272/7/13 at 1:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 2 minutes ago
- › On USB audio: a case against USB 3 , "audiophile" USB cables, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MA900 anything comparable? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 3 minutes ago
- › Request for buying a hearphone 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob