Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Boom Pro mic? Has it been nix'd?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 209682/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton
Shipping soon, I have to finish photos and copy. It passed our "VMQA".post #12168 of 209682/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Technically, you will pay $10 more. Still worth it, but not free.post #12169 of 209682/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #12170 of 209682/6/13 at 4:27pmpost #12171 of 209682/6/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
I agree! No hard feelings! I am a details person. One of my many flaws!post #12172 of 209682/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #12173 of 209682/6/13 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
You can summit the psd file to V-moda for your shield. Do NOT summit the png image shown above, as it is only for display purposes.
I would submit it where I would upload the file to have the image engraved on the shield?
Also THANK YOU! It looks perfect!
Now finally if anyone here can answer me this, recently I had tried a pair of M-80's again and have used some music to get a good idea as to how well it would be to listen to. All the more so I did all of this on my Nexus 4.
The music sounded wonderful on them, so with that being the case how would the M-100's sound with these 3 songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSV7LNRzmc - "Catgroove" by Parov Stelar (represents Electro-Swing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKEzPTcJL8 - "Dark White" by The Music Machine (Represents old Rock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OynRdnK59w - "Drown" by Gravity Kills (Represents Industrial) I know
I know these will not be top quality to listen due to them not being pure genuine audio quality tracks and instead youtube quality, but I just want to see if these few songs pass just as well as the M-80's did in how they are represented with bass not stepping over anything. Mind these songs that represent genres I listen to quite often.post #12174 of 209682/6/13 at 11:57pmpost #12175 of 209682/7/13 at 6:39ampost #12176 of 209682/7/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Thats good news, very good news. I can't import. Heavy customs duties here.post #12177 of 209682/7/13 at 9:12ampost #12178 of 209682/7/13 at 9:52ampost #12179 of 209682/7/13 at 10:41am
Hey I'm new to the Head-Fi community and was looking forward to buying a pair of the m-100s. I was wondering if these headphones were good for me. I also have some slick designs for the shields but I don't know if they are unique since I found them on Google images. If anyone would be interested at helping me I'm open to most pictures. I'm looking for a phoenix logo but I suck at digital design :P. I also wondered sound would fit me. Here are some of the songs a listen too. (most songs will be related to these 3). Please reply! Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg - Take a walk - Passion Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSkC85TDgY - Disconnected Pegboard Nerds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yValw_UbE - Heaven O.A.Rpost #12180 of 209682/7/13 at 1:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › HeadStage Arrow 4G *Priced to Sell!* 30 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 42 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables Hybrid Audeze cable. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Rookie needs some advices. Looking for Closed Headphones. 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 3 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow 3G 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)