Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Boom Pro mic? Has it been nix'd?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 209762/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton
Shipping soon, I have to finish photos and copy. It passed our "VMQA".post #12168 of 209762/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Technically, you will pay $10 more. Still worth it, but not free.post #12169 of 209762/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #12170 of 209762/6/13 at 4:27pmpost #12171 of 209762/6/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
I agree! No hard feelings! I am a details person. One of my many flaws!post #12172 of 209762/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #12173 of 209762/6/13 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
You can summit the psd file to V-moda for your shield. Do NOT summit the png image shown above, as it is only for display purposes.
I would submit it where I would upload the file to have the image engraved on the shield?
Also THANK YOU! It looks perfect!
Now finally if anyone here can answer me this, recently I had tried a pair of M-80's again and have used some music to get a good idea as to how well it would be to listen to. All the more so I did all of this on my Nexus 4.
The music sounded wonderful on them, so with that being the case how would the M-100's sound with these 3 songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSV7LNRzmc - "Catgroove" by Parov Stelar (represents Electro-Swing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKEzPTcJL8 - "Dark White" by The Music Machine (Represents old Rock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OynRdnK59w - "Drown" by Gravity Kills (Represents Industrial) I know
I know these will not be top quality to listen due to them not being pure genuine audio quality tracks and instead youtube quality, but I just want to see if these few songs pass just as well as the M-80's did in how they are represented with bass not stepping over anything. Mind these songs that represent genres I listen to quite often.post #12174 of 209762/6/13 at 11:57pmpost #12175 of 209762/7/13 at 6:39ampost #12176 of 209762/7/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Thats good news, very good news. I can't import. Heavy customs duties here.post #12177 of 209762/7/13 at 9:12ampost #12178 of 209762/7/13 at 9:52ampost #12179 of 209762/7/13 at 10:41am
Hey I'm new to the Head-Fi community and was looking forward to buying a pair of the m-100s. I was wondering if these headphones were good for me. I also have some slick designs for the shields but I don't know if they are unique since I found them on Google images. If anyone would be interested at helping me I'm open to most pictures. I'm looking for a phoenix logo but I suck at digital design :P. I also wondered sound would fit me. Here are some of the songs a listen too. (most songs will be related to these 3). Please reply! Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg - Take a walk - Passion Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSkC85TDgY - Disconnected Pegboard Nerds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yValw_UbE - Heaven O.A.Rpost #12180 of 209762/7/13 at 1:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › I'm currently looking for new In ear buds... 8 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Amarra 3.0 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › 50's SMS audio: street by 50 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › IMPROVING THE COMFORT OF THE DT1350 WITH TWO NEW EARPADS FROM... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)