Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Boom Pro mic? Has it been nix'd?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 209962/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton
Shipping soon, I have to finish photos and copy. It passed our "VMQA".post #12168 of 209962/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Technically, you will pay $10 more. Still worth it, but not free.post #12169 of 209962/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #12170 of 209962/6/13 at 4:27pmpost #12171 of 209962/6/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
I agree! No hard feelings! I am a details person. One of my many flaws!post #12172 of 209962/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #12173 of 209962/6/13 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
You can summit the psd file to V-moda for your shield. Do NOT summit the png image shown above, as it is only for display purposes.
I would submit it where I would upload the file to have the image engraved on the shield?
Also THANK YOU! It looks perfect!
Now finally if anyone here can answer me this, recently I had tried a pair of M-80's again and have used some music to get a good idea as to how well it would be to listen to. All the more so I did all of this on my Nexus 4.
The music sounded wonderful on them, so with that being the case how would the M-100's sound with these 3 songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSV7LNRzmc - "Catgroove" by Parov Stelar (represents Electro-Swing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKEzPTcJL8 - "Dark White" by The Music Machine (Represents old Rock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OynRdnK59w - "Drown" by Gravity Kills (Represents Industrial) I know
I know these will not be top quality to listen due to them not being pure genuine audio quality tracks and instead youtube quality, but I just want to see if these few songs pass just as well as the M-80's did in how they are represented with bass not stepping over anything. Mind these songs that represent genres I listen to quite often.post #12174 of 209962/6/13 at 11:57pmpost #12175 of 209962/7/13 at 6:39ampost #12176 of 209962/7/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Thats good news, very good news. I can't import. Heavy customs duties here.post #12177 of 209962/7/13 at 9:12ampost #12178 of 209962/7/13 at 9:52ampost #12179 of 209962/7/13 at 10:41am
Hey I'm new to the Head-Fi community and was looking forward to buying a pair of the m-100s. I was wondering if these headphones were good for me. I also have some slick designs for the shields but I don't know if they are unique since I found them on Google images. If anyone would be interested at helping me I'm open to most pictures. I'm looking for a phoenix logo but I suck at digital design :P. I also wondered sound would fit me. Here are some of the songs a listen too. (most songs will be related to these 3). Please reply! Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg - Take a walk - Passion Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSkC85TDgY - Disconnected Pegboard Nerds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yValw_UbE - Heaven O.A.Rpost #12180 of 209962/7/13 at 1:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › iBasso D2 Viper Battery Replacement? 40 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › ES100: HIFIMAN's New Flagship Earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Balanced Cabled Denon D5000 with Black Dragon Cable terminated to 2... 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 14 minutes ago
- › HI i am new here 15 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 15 minutes ago
- › I need help choosing headphones? 15 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)