Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Boom Pro mic? Has it been nix'd?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 215112/6/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton
Shipping soon, I have to finish photos and copy. It passed our "VMQA".post #12168 of 215112/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Technically, you will pay $10 more. Still worth it, but not free.post #12169 of 215112/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #12170 of 215112/6/13 at 4:27pmpost #12171 of 215112/6/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
I agree! No hard feelings! I am a details person. One of my many flaws!post #12172 of 215112/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #12173 of 215112/6/13 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DrSheep
You can summit the psd file to V-moda for your shield. Do NOT summit the png image shown above, as it is only for display purposes.
I would submit it where I would upload the file to have the image engraved on the shield?
Also THANK YOU! It looks perfect!
Now finally if anyone here can answer me this, recently I had tried a pair of M-80's again and have used some music to get a good idea as to how well it would be to listen to. All the more so I did all of this on my Nexus 4.
The music sounded wonderful on them, so with that being the case how would the M-100's sound with these 3 songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSV7LNRzmc - "Catgroove" by Parov Stelar (represents Electro-Swing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKEzPTcJL8 - "Dark White" by The Music Machine (Represents old Rock)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OynRdnK59w - "Drown" by Gravity Kills (Represents Industrial) I know
I know these will not be top quality to listen due to them not being pure genuine audio quality tracks and instead youtube quality, but I just want to see if these few songs pass just as well as the M-80's did in how they are represented with bass not stepping over anything. Mind these songs that represent genres I listen to quite often.post #12174 of 215112/6/13 at 11:57pmpost #12175 of 215112/7/13 at 6:39ampost #12176 of 215112/7/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Thats good news, very good news. I can't import. Heavy customs duties here.post #12177 of 215112/7/13 at 9:12ampost #12178 of 215112/7/13 at 9:52ampost #12179 of 215112/7/13 at 10:41am
Hey I'm new to the Head-Fi community and was looking forward to buying a pair of the m-100s. I was wondering if these headphones were good for me. I also have some slick designs for the shields but I don't know if they are unique since I found them on Google images. If anyone would be interested at helping me I'm open to most pictures. I'm looking for a phoenix logo but I suck at digital design :P. I also wondered sound would fit me. Here are some of the songs a listen too. (most songs will be related to these 3). Please reply! Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg - Take a walk - Passion Pit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSkC85TDgY - Disconnected Pegboard Nerds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yValw_UbE - Heaven O.A.Rpost #12180 of 215112/7/13 at 1:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 seconds ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 49 seconds ago
- › A very interesting thing I found out last week regarding the... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax electrostatic SRM-313 amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2