- 30 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 73post #1081 of 228214/13/12 at 10:12pmFirst week of July, idk what do do for three months...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 228214/13/12 at 10:28pmpost #1083 of 228214/13/12 at 11:14pmpost #1084 of 228214/14/12 at 1:07amQuote:
im very rough on headphones too :P my cables are all tangled up and i dropped my lps on the floor the other day......good to know that VAL is tough on headphones toopost #1085 of 228214/14/12 at 8:25amQuote:
1 drop? N00000b. Whenever someone tries to show off their Beats I twist the headband about and toss 'em a few times.post #1086 of 228214/14/12 at 11:23amQuote:
And then complain about how the screw broke loose on the headband? Jk, jk...
Edited by djsquared - 4/14/12 at 1:23pmpost #1087 of 228214/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
So who was first, I have a clever idea for this winner to get a M-100. all you have to do is
RECYCLE PLASTIC PROMO*
1) break a plastic headphone (any will do and its quite easy)
2) put it in a plastic recycle bin
3) take a picture of it there
4) post it on V-MODA Facebook wall
5) I send you M-100
for those that didn't guess the folding earcup, I'll come up with a voucher of $20-50 (I have to check w accounting). There are lots of other little things...
COLORS: what kind of red would be killer?
Is this for real because I have some beats upstairs and I would gladly break them for m100's.
EDIT::: I actually did it:
Edited by maxsayer - 4/14/12 at 12:38pmpost #1088 of 228214/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #1089 of 228214/14/12 at 3:56pmpost #1090 of 228214/14/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Wow. For me, I have to pull both earcups on the V-80s all the way down and sometimes I'll have to bend the headband a bit for them to fully sit on my ears. Here's a toast to awkwardly shaped heads.post #1091 of 228214/14/12 at 4:26pm
^Add me to the toast. I have a small head and can only wear my m80s with only 3 clicks away from the smallest setting. Even then, they clamp very loosely on my head. But hey, a circumaural design will likely remedy all of our problems!post #1092 of 228214/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1093 of 228214/14/12 at 4:38pm
Sorry to hear it, mate. All the best in finding new employment.Quote:post #1094 of 228214/14/12 at 4:40pmpost #1095 of 228214/14/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Doc, sad to hear it but there are other bigger plans for you down the road. I was fired from my first job and a few others that got me here... MY FIRST FIRING WAS AS A BLUE SHIRT @ BEST BUY WHEN I WAS 16, I only lasted ~6 months!
Thanks for beer guys, can we get a few ladies to toast as well?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › My haphazard journey into turning a Sennheiser HD 800 into a HD... 24 seconds ago
- › Cinder's Hearth - Reviews and Impressions Catalogue 31 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 33 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 43 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 44 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear