- 30 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 73post #1081 of 228004/13/12 at 10:12pmFirst week of July, idk what do do for three months...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 228004/13/12 at 10:28pmpost #1083 of 228004/13/12 at 11:14pmpost #1084 of 228004/14/12 at 1:07amQuote:
im very rough on headphones too :P my cables are all tangled up and i dropped my lps on the floor the other day......good to know that VAL is tough on headphones toopost #1085 of 228004/14/12 at 8:25amQuote:
1 drop? N00000b. Whenever someone tries to show off their Beats I twist the headband about and toss 'em a few times.post #1086 of 228004/14/12 at 11:23amQuote:
And then complain about how the screw broke loose on the headband? Jk, jk...
Edited by djsquared - 4/14/12 at 1:23pmpost #1087 of 228004/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
So who was first, I have a clever idea for this winner to get a M-100. all you have to do is
RECYCLE PLASTIC PROMO*
1) break a plastic headphone (any will do and its quite easy)
2) put it in a plastic recycle bin
3) take a picture of it there
4) post it on V-MODA Facebook wall
5) I send you M-100
for those that didn't guess the folding earcup, I'll come up with a voucher of $20-50 (I have to check w accounting). There are lots of other little things...
COLORS: what kind of red would be killer?
Is this for real because I have some beats upstairs and I would gladly break them for m100's.
EDIT::: I actually did it:
Edited by maxsayer - 4/14/12 at 12:38pmpost #1088 of 228004/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #1089 of 228004/14/12 at 3:56pmpost #1090 of 228004/14/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Wow. For me, I have to pull both earcups on the V-80s all the way down and sometimes I'll have to bend the headband a bit for them to fully sit on my ears. Here's a toast to awkwardly shaped heads.post #1091 of 228004/14/12 at 4:26pm
^Add me to the toast. I have a small head and can only wear my m80s with only 3 clicks away from the smallest setting. Even then, they clamp very loosely on my head. But hey, a circumaural design will likely remedy all of our problems!post #1092 of 228004/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1093 of 228004/14/12 at 4:38pm
Sorry to hear it, mate. All the best in finding new employment.Quote:post #1094 of 228004/14/12 at 4:40pmpost #1095 of 228004/14/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Doc, sad to hear it but there are other bigger plans for you down the road. I was fired from my first job and a few others that got me here... MY FIRST FIRING WAS AS A BLUE SHIRT @ BEST BUY WHEN I WAS 16, I only lasted ~6 months!
Thanks for beer guys, can we get a few ladies to toast as well?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Empire Ears Zeus Impressions Thread - World's First 14 Driver IEM 20 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › Current State of the Market: Best Dual BA IEM available now? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7/7+ Compact External DAC/Amp Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 4 minutes ago
- › Something new from Earsonics is comming....september 27th... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...