- 30 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 73post #1081 of 212324/13/12 at 10:12pmFirst week of July, idk what do do for three months...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 212324/13/12 at 10:28pmpost #1083 of 212324/13/12 at 11:14pmpost #1084 of 212324/14/12 at 1:07amQuote:
im very rough on headphones too :P my cables are all tangled up and i dropped my lps on the floor the other day......good to know that VAL is tough on headphones toopost #1085 of 212324/14/12 at 8:25amQuote:
1 drop? N00000b. Whenever someone tries to show off their Beats I twist the headband about and toss 'em a few times.post #1086 of 212324/14/12 at 11:23amQuote:
And then complain about how the screw broke loose on the headband? Jk, jk...
Edited by djsquared - 4/14/12 at 1:23pmpost #1087 of 212324/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
So who was first, I have a clever idea for this winner to get a M-100. all you have to do is
RECYCLE PLASTIC PROMO*
1) break a plastic headphone (any will do and its quite easy)
2) put it in a plastic recycle bin
3) take a picture of it there
4) post it on V-MODA Facebook wall
5) I send you M-100
for those that didn't guess the folding earcup, I'll come up with a voucher of $20-50 (I have to check w accounting). There are lots of other little things...
COLORS: what kind of red would be killer?
Is this for real because I have some beats upstairs and I would gladly break them for m100's.
EDIT::: I actually did it:
Edited by maxsayer - 4/14/12 at 12:38pmpost #1088 of 212324/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #1089 of 212324/14/12 at 3:56pmpost #1090 of 212324/14/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Wow. For me, I have to pull both earcups on the V-80s all the way down and sometimes I'll have to bend the headband a bit for them to fully sit on my ears. Here's a toast to awkwardly shaped heads.post #1091 of 212324/14/12 at 4:26pm
^Add me to the toast. I have a small head and can only wear my m80s with only 3 clicks away from the smallest setting. Even then, they clamp very loosely on my head. But hey, a circumaural design will likely remedy all of our problems!post #1092 of 212324/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1093 of 212324/14/12 at 4:38pm
Sorry to hear it, mate. All the best in finding new employment.Quote:post #1094 of 212324/14/12 at 4:40pmpost #1095 of 212324/14/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Doc, sad to hear it but there are other bigger plans for you down the road. I was fired from my first job and a few others that got me here... MY FIRST FIRING WAS AS A BLUE SHIRT @ BEST BUY WHEN I WAS 16, I only lasted ~6 months!
Thanks for beer guys, can we get a few ladies to toast as well?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › iBasso D55 DAC/Amp...anyone used it? 31 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 33 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 5 minutes ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 5 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)