- 30 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 73post #1081 of 209884/13/12 at 10:12pmFirst week of July, idk what do do for three months...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 209884/13/12 at 10:28pmpost #1083 of 209884/13/12 at 11:14pmpost #1084 of 209884/14/12 at 1:07amQuote:
im very rough on headphones too :P my cables are all tangled up and i dropped my lps on the floor the other day......good to know that VAL is tough on headphones toopost #1085 of 209884/14/12 at 8:25amQuote:
1 drop? N00000b. Whenever someone tries to show off their Beats I twist the headband about and toss 'em a few times.post #1086 of 209884/14/12 at 11:23amQuote:
And then complain about how the screw broke loose on the headband? Jk, jk...
Edited by djsquared - 4/14/12 at 1:23pmpost #1087 of 209884/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
So who was first, I have a clever idea for this winner to get a M-100. all you have to do is
RECYCLE PLASTIC PROMO*
1) break a plastic headphone (any will do and its quite easy)
2) put it in a plastic recycle bin
3) take a picture of it there
4) post it on V-MODA Facebook wall
5) I send you M-100
for those that didn't guess the folding earcup, I'll come up with a voucher of $20-50 (I have to check w accounting). There are lots of other little things...
COLORS: what kind of red would be killer?
Is this for real because I have some beats upstairs and I would gladly break them for m100's.
EDIT::: I actually did it:
Edited by maxsayer - 4/14/12 at 12:38pmpost #1088 of 209884/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #1089 of 209884/14/12 at 3:56pmpost #1090 of 209884/14/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Wow. For me, I have to pull both earcups on the V-80s all the way down and sometimes I'll have to bend the headband a bit for them to fully sit on my ears. Here's a toast to awkwardly shaped heads.post #1091 of 209884/14/12 at 4:26pm
^Add me to the toast. I have a small head and can only wear my m80s with only 3 clicks away from the smallest setting. Even then, they clamp very loosely on my head. But hey, a circumaural design will likely remedy all of our problems!post #1092 of 209884/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1093 of 209884/14/12 at 4:38pm
Sorry to hear it, mate. All the best in finding new employment.Quote:post #1094 of 209884/14/12 at 4:40pmpost #1095 of 209884/14/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Doc, sad to hear it but there are other bigger plans for you down the road. I was fired from my first job and a few others that got me here... MY FIRST FIRING WAS AS A BLUE SHIRT @ BEST BUY WHEN I WAS 16, I only lasted ~6 months!
Thanks for beer guys, can we get a few ladies to toast as well?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › SummitFi EDM Rig - Studio Six vs Liquid Gold vs BHSE / LCD X vs LCD... 4 seconds ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 25 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 31 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 1 minute ago
- › Dave's Cables D2 Interconnect with Furutech RCAs and Neotech UPOCC... 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › M-Audio Q40 Impressions (long w/pics) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone amps with receivers 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a small dorm speaker/sub combo. Budget-$300 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)