- 30 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 73post #1081 of 190944/13/12 at 10:12pmFirst week of July, idk what do do for three months...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 190944/13/12 at 10:28pmpost #1083 of 190944/13/12 at 11:14pmpost #1084 of 190944/14/12 at 1:07amQuote:
im very rough on headphones too :P my cables are all tangled up and i dropped my lps on the floor the other day......good to know that VAL is tough on headphones toopost #1085 of 190944/14/12 at 8:25amQuote:
1 drop? N00000b. Whenever someone tries to show off their Beats I twist the headband about and toss 'em a few times.post #1086 of 190944/14/12 at 11:23amQuote:
And then complain about how the screw broke loose on the headband? Jk, jk...
Edited by djsquared - 4/14/12 at 1:23pmpost #1087 of 190944/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
So who was first, I have a clever idea for this winner to get a M-100. all you have to do is
RECYCLE PLASTIC PROMO*
1) break a plastic headphone (any will do and its quite easy)
2) put it in a plastic recycle bin
3) take a picture of it there
4) post it on V-MODA Facebook wall
5) I send you M-100
for those that didn't guess the folding earcup, I'll come up with a voucher of $20-50 (I have to check w accounting). There are lots of other little things...
COLORS: what kind of red would be killer?
Is this for real because I have some beats upstairs and I would gladly break them for m100's.
EDIT::: I actually did it:
Edited by maxsayer - 4/14/12 at 12:38pmpost #1088 of 190944/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #1089 of 190944/14/12 at 3:56pmpost #1090 of 190944/14/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Wow. For me, I have to pull both earcups on the V-80s all the way down and sometimes I'll have to bend the headband a bit for them to fully sit on my ears. Here's a toast to awkwardly shaped heads.post #1091 of 190944/14/12 at 4:26pm
^Add me to the toast. I have a small head and can only wear my m80s with only 3 clicks away from the smallest setting. Even then, they clamp very loosely on my head. But hey, a circumaural design will likely remedy all of our problems!post #1092 of 190944/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1093 of 190944/14/12 at 4:38pm
Sorry to hear it, mate. All the best in finding new employment.Quote:post #1094 of 190944/14/12 at 4:40pmpost #1095 of 190944/14/12 at 8:02pmQuote:
Doc, sad to hear it but there are other bigger plans for you down the road. I was fired from my first job and a few others that got me here... MY FIRST FIRING WAS AS A BLUE SHIRT @ BEST BUY WHEN I WAS 16, I only lasted ~6 months!
Thanks for beer guys, can we get a few ladies to toast as well?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Wireless Music Transmitter? 1 minute ago
- › Amp Recommendation (~$500+ish), paired with MagPlanars... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to Upgrade from CAL!s (~$300) 3 minutes ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › One of the Most Iconic Artists of All Time in Pristine... 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude