Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 685post #10261 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10262 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #10263 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:40pmpost #10264 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
No doubt that is the best combo of all the m100s colors... Still I got the shadowspost #10265 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #10266 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:43pmpost #10267 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:45pmQuote:
They look awesome!!! A great logo makes all the difference. Its just a shame I couldn't think of anything to put on mine.post #10268 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.
p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).post #10269 of 2096812/10/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yeah too easy, cheers for posting that they were on amazon wouldn't have even looked if you didn'tpost #10270 of 2096812/10/12 at 6:07pmpost #10271 of 2096812/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.
and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...
im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!post #10272 of 2096812/10/12 at 6:39pmpost #10273 of 2096812/10/12 at 6:44pmpost #10274 of 2096812/10/12 at 6:47pmpost #10275 of 2096812/10/12 at 7:37pm
I meant that I ordered the Shadows, along with red custom shields. I'll post pics once I get them.
Anyway, V Moda said that the rest of the pre-orders would be shipped today and tomorrow. great news.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 12 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 44 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Changed the ear pads on my DT 990 Beyer Pro and noticed something... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)