Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 9/6/13 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 685post #10261 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10262 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #10263 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:40pmpost #10264 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
No doubt that is the best combo of all the m100s colors... Still I got the shadowspost #10265 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #10266 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:43pmpost #10267 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:45pmQuote:
They look awesome!!! A great logo makes all the difference. Its just a shame I couldn't think of anything to put on mine.post #10268 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.
p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).post #10269 of 1799412/10/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yeah too easy, cheers for posting that they were on amazon wouldn't have even looked if you didn'tpost #10270 of 1799412/10/12 at 6:07pmpost #10271 of 1799412/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.
and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...
im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!post #10272 of 1799412/10/12 at 6:39pmpost #10273 of 1799412/10/12 at 6:44pmpost #10274 of 1799412/10/12 at 6:47pmpost #10275 of 1799412/10/12 at 7:37pm
I meant that I ordered the Shadows, along with red custom shields. I'll post pics once I get them.
Anyway, V Moda said that the rest of the pre-orders would be shipped today and tomorrow. great news.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 57 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 20th 2013 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a pair of backup bass headphones! 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › what amp can save my PRaTless DT880? 2 minutes ago
- › What is soundstage? 2 minutes ago
- › Hello from Italy 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › headphone suggestions (bass, walking, cycling, durability) 5 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital