Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 685post #10261 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10262 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #10263 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:40pmpost #10264 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
No doubt that is the best combo of all the m100s colors... Still I got the shadowspost #10265 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #10266 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:43pmpost #10267 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:45pmQuote:
They look awesome!!! A great logo makes all the difference. Its just a shame I couldn't think of anything to put on mine.post #10268 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.
p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).post #10269 of 2023512/10/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yeah too easy, cheers for posting that they were on amazon wouldn't have even looked if you didn'tpost #10270 of 2023512/10/12 at 6:07pmpost #10271 of 2023512/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.
and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...
im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!post #10272 of 2023512/10/12 at 6:39pmpost #10273 of 2023512/10/12 at 6:44pmpost #10274 of 2023512/10/12 at 6:47pmpost #10275 of 2023512/10/12 at 7:37pm
I meant that I ordered the Shadows, along with red custom shields. I'll post pics once I get them.
Anyway, V Moda said that the rest of the pre-orders would be shipped today and tomorrow. great news.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Schiit we'd like to see 42 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › Help with buying Headphones/In ears 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob