Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 685post #10261 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10262 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #10263 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:40pmpost #10264 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
No doubt that is the best combo of all the m100s colors... Still I got the shadowspost #10265 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #10266 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:43pmpost #10267 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:45pmQuote:
They look awesome!!! A great logo makes all the difference. Its just a shame I couldn't think of anything to put on mine.post #10268 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.
p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).post #10269 of 2300212/10/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yeah too easy, cheers for posting that they were on amazon wouldn't have even looked if you didn'tpost #10270 of 2300212/10/12 at 6:07pmpost #10271 of 2300212/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.
and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...
im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!post #10272 of 2300212/10/12 at 6:39pmpost #10273 of 2300212/10/12 at 6:44pmpost #10274 of 2300212/10/12 at 6:47pmpost #10275 of 2300212/10/12 at 7:37pm
I meant that I ordered the Shadows, along with red custom shields. I'll post pics once I get them.
Anyway, V Moda said that the rest of the pre-orders would be shipped today and tomorrow. great news.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Earbuds Round-Up 32 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 48 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland 2 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 2 minutes ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear