Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 685post #10261 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10262 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #10263 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:40pmpost #10264 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
No doubt that is the best combo of all the m100s colors... Still I got the shadowspost #10265 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #10266 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:43pmpost #10267 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:45pmQuote:
They look awesome!!! A great logo makes all the difference. Its just a shame I couldn't think of anything to put on mine.post #10268 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.
p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).post #10269 of 2156712/10/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yeah too easy, cheers for posting that they were on amazon wouldn't have even looked if you didn'tpost #10270 of 2156712/10/12 at 6:07pmpost #10271 of 2156712/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.
and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...
im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!post #10272 of 2156712/10/12 at 6:39pmpost #10273 of 2156712/10/12 at 6:44pmpost #10274 of 2156712/10/12 at 6:47pmpost #10275 of 2156712/10/12 at 7:37pm
I meant that I ordered the Shadows, along with red custom shields. I'll post pics once I get them.
Anyway, V Moda said that the rest of the pre-orders would be shipped today and tomorrow. great news.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic T1 90th Anniversary Limited Edition: Impressions and... 38 seconds ago
- › German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 1 minute ago
- › World wide first launching new AK product : AK Junior = AK j 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] The Thinksound On1 On-Ear Headphones - A Prodigious Set Of... 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2