Did everyone's M100s ship with a tracking number? I ordered mine on 12-5 and on 12-6, i got an email saying my order has been shipped, but it says "No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet" anyone in the same position? ...has my order shipped as noted by my order status change, or is still waiting to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 683
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10232 of 1909312/10/12 at 11:28ampost #10233 of 1909312/10/12 at 11:49ampost #10234 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10235 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10236 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:15pmpost #10237 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #10238 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:28pmpost #10239 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:37pmQuote:
I got the cheaper snail mail option...... with a tracking number. I wish I knew exactly what was going on with it though. Some have claimed they paid for regular post, and got an express bonus, meanwhile, it doesn't seem like I did, yet I have a tracking number?
So unless you get a shipping confirmation e-mail, your M-100s are still pending shipment?
I'm lost. No one seems to have the same experience with shipping.post #10240 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:46pmpost #10241 of 1909312/10/12 at 12:51pmWhen V-MODA sends you an email saying it's shipped that means that its going to the nearest USPS Unit (In LA). After that you'll get an email from V-Shop headphones (which usually comes with a tracking number) that means they are being shipped to you.
P.S. I live in the US and I chose the slowest shipping option.post #10242 of 1909312/10/12 at 1:02pmpost #10243 of 1909312/10/12 at 1:22pm
I just got mine today. They shipped on last Friday. I live in NYC.
I was initially disappointed of its artificial sounding mids but I should give a little more time. I shouldn't really compare these to $1500 headphones. :Dpost #10244 of 1909312/10/12 at 1:30pmpost #10245 of 1909312/10/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
it's a template http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/
there's a thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/v-moda-shield-design-discussionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 3 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 15 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Poll: Can you hear sound over 20kHz? 46 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 58 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › How to equalize your headphones: advanced tutorial (in progress) 5 minutes ago
- › Great Modern Classical Recordings 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude