Did everyone's M100s ship with a tracking number? I ordered mine on 12-5 and on 12-6, i got an email saying my order has been shipped, but it says "No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet" anyone in the same position? ...has my order shipped as noted by my order status change, or is still waiting to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 683
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10232 of 2275512/10/12 at 11:28ampost #10233 of 2275512/10/12 at 11:49ampost #10234 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10235 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10236 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:15pmpost #10237 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #10238 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:28pmpost #10239 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:37pmQuote:
I got the cheaper snail mail option...... with a tracking number. I wish I knew exactly what was going on with it though. Some have claimed they paid for regular post, and got an express bonus, meanwhile, it doesn't seem like I did, yet I have a tracking number?
So unless you get a shipping confirmation e-mail, your M-100s are still pending shipment?
I'm lost. No one seems to have the same experience with shipping.post #10240 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:46pmpost #10241 of 2275512/10/12 at 12:51pmWhen V-MODA sends you an email saying it's shipped that means that its going to the nearest USPS Unit (In LA). After that you'll get an email from V-Shop headphones (which usually comes with a tracking number) that means they are being shipped to you.
P.S. I live in the US and I chose the slowest shipping option.post #10242 of 2275512/10/12 at 1:02pmpost #10243 of 2275512/10/12 at 1:22pm
I just got mine today. They shipped on last Friday. I live in NYC.
I was initially disappointed of its artificial sounding mids but I should give a little more time. I shouldn't really compare these to $1500 headphones. :Dpost #10244 of 2275512/10/12 at 1:30pmpost #10245 of 2275512/10/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
it's a template http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/
there's a thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/v-moda-shield-design-discussionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 37 seconds ago
- › Meze 12 Classics review tour - worldwide reviewers wanted! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...