Did everyone's M100s ship with a tracking number? I ordered mine on 12-5 and on 12-6, i got an email saying my order has been shipped, but it says "No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet" anyone in the same position? ...has my order shipped as noted by my order status change, or is still waiting to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 683
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10232 of 1907512/10/12 at 11:28ampost #10233 of 1907512/10/12 at 11:49ampost #10234 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10235 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10236 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:15pmpost #10237 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #10238 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:28pmpost #10239 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:37pmQuote:
I got the cheaper snail mail option...... with a tracking number. I wish I knew exactly what was going on with it though. Some have claimed they paid for regular post, and got an express bonus, meanwhile, it doesn't seem like I did, yet I have a tracking number?
So unless you get a shipping confirmation e-mail, your M-100s are still pending shipment?
I'm lost. No one seems to have the same experience with shipping.post #10240 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:46pmpost #10241 of 1907512/10/12 at 12:51pmWhen V-MODA sends you an email saying it's shipped that means that its going to the nearest USPS Unit (In LA). After that you'll get an email from V-Shop headphones (which usually comes with a tracking number) that means they are being shipped to you.
P.S. I live in the US and I chose the slowest shipping option.post #10242 of 1907512/10/12 at 1:02pmpost #10243 of 1907512/10/12 at 1:22pm
I just got mine today. They shipped on last Friday. I live in NYC.
I was initially disappointed of its artificial sounding mids but I should give a little more time. I shouldn't really compare these to $1500 headphones. :Dpost #10244 of 1907512/10/12 at 1:30pmpost #10245 of 1907512/10/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
it's a template http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/
there's a thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/v-moda-shield-design-discussionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Blind but now I see. 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude