Did everyone's M100s ship with a tracking number? I ordered mine on 12-5 and on 12-6, i got an email saying my order has been shipped, but it says "No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet" anyone in the same position? ...has my order shipped as noted by my order status change, or is still waiting to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 683
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10232 of 2026212/10/12 at 11:28ampost #10233 of 2026212/10/12 at 11:49ampost #10234 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10235 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10236 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:15pmpost #10237 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #10238 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:28pmpost #10239 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:37pmQuote:
I got the cheaper snail mail option...... with a tracking number. I wish I knew exactly what was going on with it though. Some have claimed they paid for regular post, and got an express bonus, meanwhile, it doesn't seem like I did, yet I have a tracking number?
So unless you get a shipping confirmation e-mail, your M-100s are still pending shipment?
I'm lost. No one seems to have the same experience with shipping.post #10240 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:46pmpost #10241 of 2026212/10/12 at 12:51pmWhen V-MODA sends you an email saying it's shipped that means that its going to the nearest USPS Unit (In LA). After that you'll get an email from V-Shop headphones (which usually comes with a tracking number) that means they are being shipped to you.
P.S. I live in the US and I chose the slowest shipping option.post #10242 of 2026212/10/12 at 1:02pmpost #10243 of 2026212/10/12 at 1:22pm
I just got mine today. They shipped on last Friday. I live in NYC.
I was initially disappointed of its artificial sounding mids but I should give a little more time. I shouldn't really compare these to $1500 headphones. :Dpost #10244 of 2026212/10/12 at 1:30pmpost #10245 of 2026212/10/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
it's a template http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/
there's a thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/v-moda-shield-design-discussionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 34 seconds ago
- › Fitear MH335DW vs JH16 pro vs Unique Melody Merlin vs Roxanne vs... 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob