Did everyone's M100s ship with a tracking number? I ordered mine on 12-5 and on 12-6, i got an email saying my order has been shipped, but it says "No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet" anyone in the same position? ...has my order shipped as noted by my order status change, or is still waiting to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 9/6/13 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 683
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10232 of 1793012/10/12 at 11:28ampost #10233 of 1793012/10/12 at 11:49ampost #10234 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10235 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:14pmpost #10236 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:15pmpost #10237 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #10238 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:28pmpost #10239 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:37pmQuote:
I got the cheaper snail mail option...... with a tracking number. I wish I knew exactly what was going on with it though. Some have claimed they paid for regular post, and got an express bonus, meanwhile, it doesn't seem like I did, yet I have a tracking number?
So unless you get a shipping confirmation e-mail, your M-100s are still pending shipment?
I'm lost. No one seems to have the same experience with shipping.post #10240 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:46pmpost #10241 of 1793012/10/12 at 12:51pmWhen V-MODA sends you an email saying it's shipped that means that its going to the nearest USPS Unit (In LA). After that you'll get an email from V-Shop headphones (which usually comes with a tracking number) that means they are being shipped to you.
P.S. I live in the US and I chose the slowest shipping option.post #10242 of 1793012/10/12 at 1:02pmpost #10243 of 1793012/10/12 at 1:22pm
I just got mine today. They shipped on last Friday. I live in NYC.
I was initially disappointed of its artificial sounding mids but I should give a little more time. I shouldn't really compare these to $1500 headphones. :Dpost #10244 of 1793012/10/12 at 1:30pmpost #10245 of 1793012/10/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
it's a template http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/
there's a thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/v-moda-shield-design-discussionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 56 seconds ago
- › The Korean Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for a Guy with a Large Head or what I think is a large head 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › STAX SR-5 with SRD-6 Adaptor 1 minute ago
- › Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version updated on 6/9, can balance... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Mango Tree Wood Cups. Fit HE-300 , HE-400 , HE-500 , HE-4, ... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe