Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 682

post #10216 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneizm View Post

The good news is I've heard that all off our awaiting shipments will be coming out Monday and Tuesday. Yayyyyy

I sure hope so! Ordered on 6 Nov and no news

post #10217 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSoElmo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-G-C View Post

Do these fit well with all genres? Especially with jazz? And do these have more bass then the DT 770 80 Ohm model?


It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.

And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...

Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).

I really like smooth jazz with the M-100's while mobile listening, but for home listening, yeah the bass guitar often gets in the way of the keyboards and light vocals (I listen to Fourplay a lot).

post #10218 of 20996

Been following this thread for a while finally became a member so I could post ^_^

 

Has anyone tried those softies for the m100's people were talking about earlier in this thread?  I was quite interested in purchasing some but I see they come in two sizes so not sure what ones to pick.  Being all the way over in Australia the shipping costs just as much as the product on that item so would be nice to get the right ones.

 

Also I ordered mine on the 5th of Nov got my shipped notification and tracking number on Friday, good to finally see some progress.  As far as extra charges re customs tax it depends on the countries policies.  In Australia any product valued under 1000$ does not incur any additional customs charges, not sure about UK or other countries.

post #10219 of 20996

Thinking about buying these headphones. Have a few questions... how do they sounds with electronic/house & rap genres of music? Also do you think an amp with make all the difference for portable use? Was recommended that the Fiio E17s are a nice option.

Thanks ! :D

post #10220 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVENDIZ View Post

Thinking about buying these headphones. Have a few questions... how do they sounds with electronic/house & rap genres of music? Also do you think an amp with make all the difference for portable use? Was recommended that the Fiio E17s are a nice option.

Thanks ! :D

House & Rap sound AWESOME. As opined earlier in this thread, they make electronic music sound more 'natural'.

post #10221 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.


I also sent in the M--100s for refund, had the refund received without any problem. Wouldn't worry about it.

post #10222 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilinator View Post

House & Rap sound AWESOME. As opined earlier in this thread, they make electronic music sound more 'natural'.

That's great to hear! Can't wait till they are released. Is there a release date on them yet? Still just says preorder on the site.

post #10223 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVENDIZ View Post

That's great to hear! Can't wait till they are released. Is there a release date on them yet? Still just says preorder on the site.


They're already shipping them out,,, But, idk, maybe they the people who pre-ordered later will have to wait a bit longer to receive them
post #10224 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by HifiPenguin View Post


They're already shipping them out,,, But, idk, maybe they the people who pre-ordered later will have to wait a bit longer to receive them

I'll have to email V-MODA and find out :) Thanks for the info ! 

post #10225 of 20996
Word just out: v moda shipped out some m100s yesterday, but will be shipping many orders
today and tomorrow.
post #10226 of 20996

Mine just shipped. 11/23 order.

post #10227 of 20996

If I ordered a pair today, does anyone know if they'd arrive before Christmas? This is in Dallas.

post #10228 of 20996
Well mine wasnt technically shipped on Friday according to my post office the package was just brought to the post there today 3 days after they where marked as "shipped"
post #10229 of 20996

How about the sounds of c2c on the m100's? I recently came across these guys looking forward to wearing in my headphones when they arrive with these couple tracks

 


Edited by onegrey - 12/10/12 at 9:23pm
post #10230 of 20996
Quote:
Originally Posted by fits View Post

If I ordered a pair today, does anyone know if they'd arrive before Christmas? This is in Dallas.

That could partially depend on the accuracy of the Mayan calendar.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.