So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 681
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10202 of 2118212/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #10203 of 2118212/9/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Hahaha...hilarious. You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn. Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here! :)post #10204 of 2118212/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #10205 of 2118212/9/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.Quote:
Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.post #10206 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:07pmpost #10207 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.
if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate itpost #10208 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:25pmpost #10209 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Oh my God! I sure hope that info. is 100% true. btw where did you hear that?post #10210 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:38pmIt's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.post #10211 of 2118212/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im f*******... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs laterpost #10212 of 2118212/9/12 at 11:16pmQuote:
If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too. Only problem was it shipped six weeks later. :(
Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.post #10213 of 2118212/9/12 at 11:19pmQuote:
The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.post #10214 of 2118212/9/12 at 11:42pmQuote:
It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).post #10215 of 2118212/9/12 at 11:50pmQuote:
Hehe sorry for not stating earlier but I meant the Richmond in northern CaliforniaReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 2 minutes ago
- › $200 Bassy/Vocal Oriented Open or Closed Headphones For Rap 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 being "picky" with amps myth 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › Very specific requirements for gaming headphone. 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)