So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 681
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10202 of 2194812/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #10203 of 2194812/9/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Hahaha...hilarious. You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn. Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here! :)post #10204 of 2194812/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #10205 of 2194812/9/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.Quote:
Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.post #10206 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:07pmpost #10207 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.
if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate itpost #10208 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:25pmpost #10209 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Oh my God! I sure hope that info. is 100% true. btw where did you hear that?post #10210 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:38pmIt's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.post #10211 of 2194812/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im f*******... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs laterpost #10212 of 2194812/9/12 at 11:16pmQuote:
If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too. Only problem was it shipped six weeks later. :(
Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.post #10213 of 2194812/9/12 at 11:19pmQuote:
The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.post #10214 of 2194812/9/12 at 11:42pmQuote:
It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).post #10215 of 2194812/9/12 at 11:50pmQuote:
Hehe sorry for not stating earlier but I meant the Richmond in northern CaliforniaReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 20 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 21 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 27 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 2 minutes ago
- › New Hifiman Flagship (together with Unique Melody): RE1000 2 minutes ago
- › I think my left ear is slightly weaker 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2