So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 681
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10202 of 2287212/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #10203 of 2287212/9/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Hahaha...hilarious. You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn. Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here! :)post #10204 of 2287212/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #10205 of 2287212/9/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.Quote:
Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.post #10206 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:07pmpost #10207 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.
if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate itpost #10208 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:25pmpost #10209 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Oh my God! I sure hope that info. is 100% true. btw where did you hear that?post #10210 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:38pmIt's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.post #10211 of 2287212/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im f*******... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs laterpost #10212 of 2287212/9/12 at 11:16pmQuote:
If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too. Only problem was it shipped six weeks later. :(
Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.post #10213 of 2287212/9/12 at 11:19pmQuote:
The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.post #10214 of 2287212/9/12 at 11:42pmQuote:
It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).post #10215 of 2287212/9/12 at 11:50pmQuote:
Hehe sorry for not stating earlier but I meant the Richmond in northern CaliforniaReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 7 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 30 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser G4ME1 USB Soundcard on Windows 10 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Neurochrome HP-1: Ultra-High End Headphone Amp 5 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear