So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 11/7/13 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 9/6/13 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 681
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10202 of 1777512/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #10203 of 1777512/9/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Hahaha...hilarious. You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn. Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here! :)post #10204 of 1777512/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #10205 of 1777512/9/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.Quote:
Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.post #10206 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:07pmpost #10207 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.
if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate itpost #10208 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:25pmpost #10209 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Oh my God! I sure hope that info. is 100% true. btw where did you hear that?post #10210 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:38pmIt's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.post #10211 of 1777512/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im f*******... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs laterpost #10212 of 1777512/9/12 at 11:16pmQuote:
If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too. Only problem was it shipped six weeks later. :(
Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.post #10213 of 1777512/9/12 at 11:19pmQuote:
The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.post #10214 of 1777512/9/12 at 11:42pmQuote:
It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).post #10215 of 1777512/9/12 at 11:50pmQuote:
Hehe sorry for not stating earlier but I meant the Richmond in northern CaliforniaReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Looking for portable closed headphones ~$100 1 second ago
- › FiiO newsflash: James’ latest firmware update cures cancer (we hope) 35 seconds ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 52 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-900 - Dunu's Dual Hybrid IEM - Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi