So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 681
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10202 of 2162512/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #10203 of 2162512/9/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Hahaha...hilarious. You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn. Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here! :)post #10204 of 2162512/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #10205 of 2162512/9/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.Quote:
Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.post #10206 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:07pmpost #10207 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.
if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate itpost #10208 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:25pmpost #10209 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:29pmQuote:
Oh my God! I sure hope that info. is 100% true. btw where did you hear that?post #10210 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:38pmIt's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.post #10211 of 2162512/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im f*******... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs laterpost #10212 of 2162512/9/12 at 11:16pmQuote:
If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too. Only problem was it shipped six weeks later. :(
Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.post #10213 of 2162512/9/12 at 11:19pmQuote:
The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.post #10214 of 2162512/9/12 at 11:42pmQuote:
It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).post #10215 of 2162512/9/12 at 11:50pmQuote:
Hehe sorry for not stating earlier but I meant the Richmond in northern CaliforniaReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 18 seconds ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 52 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 56 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Pono Player, black. mint cond, as new 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › New french member 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2