Head-Fi Talks New Headphones at CES 2012 with Tekzilla!
(If you can't see the embedded video, click on this link.)
At CES 2012, I saw Patrick Norton, and had to introduce myself, as I'm a huge fan of Tekzilla. It turns out both Patrick and his co-host Veronica Belmont both frequent Head-Fi, so we had a lot to talk about. When I suggested that they give even more coverage to headphones, Patrick said the solution was simple: Let's talk about 'em on Tekzilla! And so we did.
Headphones discussed and/or shown:
- Sennheiser HD 700
- Sennheiser Amperior
- Sennheiser RS 220
- Philips Fidelio L1
- Philips CitiScape Downtown
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 (white)
- V-MODA Crossfade LP2
- Sonomax PCS-100 sculpted eers
- Sonomax PCS-200 sculpted eers
- Monster Diamond Tears Edge (in a discussion about a post-Beats Monster)
- Monster Turbine Pro
- Skullcandy Mix Master Mike
- Skullcandy Aviator
- Skullcandy Hesh2
When it comes to audio enthusiasm, make no mistake about it, Patrick is one of us!
If you can't see the embedded video above, click here to see our discussion about new headphones at CES 2012.