Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Where can I buy HD600s online cheapest?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where can I buy HD600s online cheapest?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

Current prices on Amazon are very high, ($400) and it seems it is this way on other retailers. (except for eBay; however, I need the dealers to be authorized, and none of them are.) The cheapest currently I can find are on Dak-Mart, ($350) but also they charge $18 for shipping, which isn't that much cheaper than Amazon. Is there anywhere I can get them at prices they used to be at, like $300-$330?

 

 

Oh, and I would like them to be authorized dealers

post #2 of 13

I bought mine refurbished on amazon for like $280 if I remember correctly...

post #3 of 13

try the website Bountii,

post #4 of 13
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96rubberduckys View Post

Current prices on Amazon are very high, ($400) and it seems it is this way on other retailers. (except for eBay; however, I need the dealers to be authorized, and none of them are.) The cheapest currently I can find are on Dak-Mart, ($350) but also they charge $18 for shipping, which isn't that much cheaper than Amazon. Is there anywhere I can get them at prices they used to be at, like $300-$330?

 

 

Oh, and I would like them to be authorized dealers

Better jump on this.  I waited a day to long and got nervous and ordered yesterday @$384 as Amazon was out.  Seems someone cancelled their order.  after I ordered the next option was $400.  It would seem that either Senn quit production or they are coming out with a new model as no one has the 600 in stock or even has the option of carrying it.
Sorry I didn't wait one more day to order.

Good Luck

post #6 of 13

Sure is funny that both the HD600 and HD650 pricing has skyrocketed since CES2012 and the introduction of the HD700.   I had been toying with getting a HD600 since my "vintage" modified HD580 is getting long in the tooth.  With these price games I'm now looking elsewhere :(

post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 

Damn, there back to $400 now. I was on the plane you know...
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marximus View Post

I just checked Amazon, and they're $314.95:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Dynamic-Professional-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B00004SY4H/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327418536&sr=8-1

That's pretty good for new.



 

post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybill View Post

Better jump on this.  I waited a day to long and got nervous and ordered yesterday @$384 as Amazon was out.  Seems someone cancelled their order.  after I ordered the next option was $400.  It would seem that either Senn quit production or they are coming out with a new model as no one has the 600 in stock or even has the option of carrying it.
Sorry I didn't wait one more day to order.

Good Luck



Oh come on. The more people say this the more I laugh. rolleyes.gif

 

This exact same thing has happened before and a Sennheiser rep. on this forum has said that there are no plans to discontinue the HD 6XX series.

 

This misinformation needs to die. Sorry to not answer the OP. . . 

post #9 of 13

You also won't get the best deal by just taking whatever you find online.  Suck it up and call somebody to haggle.

 

 

post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfoclt View Post

You also won't get the best deal by just taking whatever you find online.  Suck it up and call somebody to haggle.

 

 



You're probably right, but I don't need the absolute best possible deal :)

 

Also, Marximus, do you think the deals be springing up on Amazon at a specific time? After all, if it is completely random, I think I'll just go for the $350 on dakmart, since I don't think I'll get lucky and spot it for $314 on Amazon, as they seem to go pretty quickly.

post #11 of 13

I got mine a few months ago on an amazon lightning deal for like $240 ... very glad I pulled the trigger on that now.  They seem to pop up on the for sale / for trade if that interests you.

post #12 of 13

i just brought a referb 600 on amazon for $240. can't wait to get it :)

post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 

Thanks guys for all of the replies. I've decided to pull the trigger for the HD600 on dakmart for $350 + shipping, I couldn't wait :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Where can I buy HD600s online cheapest?