Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 473

post #7081 of 12809
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmoorman View Post

When I swipe to the left, instead of tabs I get "Do Not Found The LRC File!".

Has anyone else experienced this, or know what the LRC file is?

It has always been there. I don't know what it means. 

---------------------------

 

Hey, I didn't realize you could use the artists tab, or just hadn't tried it, to pull up all of the albums of one artist, like The Allman Brothers. Great! It is easy to navigate to any album and return to the list of albums. 

post #7082 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post

It has always been there. I don't know what it means. 

---------------------------

 

Hey, I didn't realize you could use the artists tab, or just hadn't tried it, to pull up all of the albums of one artist, like The Allman Brothers. Great! It is easy to navigate to any album and return to the list of albums. 

It's a lyrics file that you can make/get. .LRC is a file extension type. It's supposed to synchronize the lyrics to the music so you can sing along or w/e if you want. 

post #7083 of 12809
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall DZM View Post

It's a lyrics file that you can make/get. .LRC is a file extension type. It's supposed to synchronize the lyrics to the music so you can sing along or w/e if you want. 

Well, it would have its work cut out for it with me! lol

post #7084 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmoorman View Post

When I swipe to the left, instead of tabs I get "Do Not Found The LRC File!".

Has anyone else experienced this, or know what the LRC file is?

You have to swipe the top bar with the tabs - All Music, Albums etc. Swiping the player itself, or the middle part, will show you either the lyrics, if a .lrc file is present or the visualization, depending on which way you swipe.

post #7085 of 12809

I had mentioned to ibasso about removing that LRC or whatever screen and instead replacing it with a return to last function type screen. So say if you were in playlists you could go back to it by just swiping to the left or right. Both the animation screen and that other screen are a waste of the devices potential.
 

post #7086 of 12809

I had a questions for DX100 users, I've been tracking this thread as I've had my eye on the DX100. Am I correct in assuming the stock Music app on the DX100 is the only music app capable of playing 24/96 and up Hi-Res files without downsampling? Thanks.

post #7087 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABRockWell View Post

I had a questions for DX100 users, I've been tracking this thread as I've had my eye on the DX100. Am I correct in assuming the stock Music app on the DX100 is the only music app capable of playing 24/96 and up Hi-Res files without downsampling? Thanks.

Correct
post #7088 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room40 View Post


Correct

Thanks!

post #7089 of 12809

I hope someone can answer a question I have. I did a search in this thread but found nothing, so I'll ask, are there any skins available for the stock music player? Thanks.

post #7090 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABRockWell View Post

I hope someone can answer a question I have. I did a search in this thread but found nothing, so I'll ask, are there any skins available for the stock music player? Thanks.

 

Not on the device - there are a few standard background images and I think that you can set your own image as background but that's about it.

 

Honestly the UI doesn't really lend itself to skins anyway - foobar it aint!

post #7091 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffensian View Post

 

Not on the device - there are a few standard background images and I think that you can set your own image as background but that's about it.

 

Honestly the UI doesn't really lend itself to skins anyway - foobar it aint!

Thanks! It would be sweet if it could, something like the Zune-like skins for Poweramp and Player Pro.

post #7092 of 12809

The DX100 ain't mass-market or 'bling' -  it's exclusively & entirely focused upon making music, and that it does superbly well.

 

It's all about the music..!!

post #7093 of 12809

you can download a custom launcher like go launcher or something and change the skin from there... but i dont think it will change the skin of the stock app!

post #7094 of 12809

I guess this is the best thread to ask this...I'm building my first full desktop rig (used to be a portable guy up to 6 months ago..now getting heavy with full size phones).. I'm looking for a good dac to pair with my recently acquired V200 and HD 800 but I´m short of cash now so I'm looking for a cheap dac that I could use while I gather enough funds to get something like the V800.. 

for the time being I'd use my DX100 line out to feed the V200, but I´m wondering how much of an improvement a "cheap" DAC such as an Odac or bifrost would be vs. the DX100 dac?
post #7095 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolardito View Post

I guess this is the best thread to ask this...I'm building my first full desktop rig (used to be a portable guy up to 6 months ago..now getting heavy with full size phones).. I'm looking for a good dac to pair with my recently acquired V200 and HD 800 but I´m short of cash now so I'm looking for a cheap dac that I could use while I gather enough funds to get something like the V800.. 

for the time being I'd use my DX100 line out to feed the V200, but I´m wondering how much of an improvement a "cheap" DAC such as an Odac or bifrost would be vs. the DX100 dac?


My DX100 is surprisingly good. I don't think it trails to far behind my DACport LX and that is saying a lot.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.