Thank you for the photos, Turokroks, can't wait to get mine those days...saying those days since friday...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 254post #3796 of 124654/3/12 at 10:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 124654/3/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Just prepare yourself for a wonderful SQ, and some bugs.....don't look surprised.post #3798 of 124654/3/12 at 11:07ampost #3799 of 124654/3/12 at 11:18ampost #3800 of 124654/3/12 at 11:20ampost #3801 of 124654/3/12 at 11:30ampost #3802 of 124654/3/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Vulcan???? This is illogical. No, The universe treats us the same, even the Ferengies.
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #3803 of 124654/3/12 at 12:31pm
It gets more expensive with added artwork and faceplates, etc.
Quote:post #3804 of 124654/3/12 at 12:39pmpost #3805 of 124654/3/12 at 12:41pmpost #3806 of 124654/3/12 at 12:47pmpost #3807 of 124654/3/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
Aww come on Turok. With Power Amp its not so bad at all and once you got your lists set up its runs more like an ipod-like interface on Power Amp...post #3808 of 124654/3/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
lol sorry got the impressions you were a she. I think it was comments regarding parenthood?post #3809 of 124654/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Well I find the treble to be quite nice now. Maybe not as sparkly as the Studio V but still very nice. I don't like my treble to be too hot. Also the sound stage has a lot of depth. I've been getting the impression stuff is happening behind me quite a bit with this device, even on the FX700s and usually this phenomena would happen to me with the IE8/IE80s. I won't be surprised if it meets or beat your expectations within the 300 hour burn in period...post #3810 of 124654/3/12 at 12:59pm
OK, today took my DX100 and the Sony Z with my Bey 1350/W4 to my company offices and asked the employees about their true opinions, as which sounded better, and which after a brief use will they buy and how much they will pay for each.
OMG....I want to ......
Most of them said when they saw the DX100" This looks heavy, AH it must have VERY BIG batteries that will make it last many hours/ Ah a DAP with Hardrive, nice how much 500GB, still my Ipod looks and feels better/WOW this is the first generation android devise/The Chinese make terrible devices i will never buy their products (holding his iphone)!!!!.but why its hot, you should not keep it in your pocket!!!!..someone kill me.
The Sony Z "This looks nice/cute, what no camera, forget/ thin and nice/fast, thought Sony stopped making Walkmans/ I like my phone better/does it play games/...
SQ wise...DX100, it is really good, Same like my Ipod..../WOW..HI FI/ can I connect to my car.../too much noise in the songs.
Sony...WOW much better/ I love the sound esp. from the female singers/ makes me happy/clear/ like my Ipod.
Price...DX100= average=$365, Sony Z=average=$300.
85% will buy the Sony Z.
So what does this mean?
Tomorrow only 15% of the employees are coming back!!!!!!
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 1:03pm
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 30 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Help the Newbie pick some Headphones 41 seconds ago
- › New sealed Bowers & Wilkins C5 41 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 51 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 51 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Reeccomended open headphones under $200 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude