Thank you for the photos, Turokroks, can't wait to get mine those days...saying those days since friday...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/28/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/11/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/11/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/28/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/3/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 254post #3796 of 122834/3/12 at 10:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 122834/3/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Just prepare yourself for a wonderful SQ, and some bugs.....don't look surprised.post #3798 of 122834/3/12 at 11:07ampost #3799 of 122834/3/12 at 11:18ampost #3800 of 122834/3/12 at 11:20ampost #3801 of 122834/3/12 at 11:30ampost #3802 of 122834/3/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Vulcan???? This is illogical. No, The universe treats us the same, even the Ferengies.
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #3803 of 122834/3/12 at 12:31pm
It gets more expensive with added artwork and faceplates, etc.
Quote:post #3804 of 122834/3/12 at 12:39pmpost #3805 of 122834/3/12 at 12:41pmpost #3806 of 122834/3/12 at 12:47pmpost #3807 of 122834/3/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
Aww come on Turok. With Power Amp its not so bad at all and once you got your lists set up its runs more like an ipod-like interface on Power Amp...post #3808 of 122834/3/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
lol sorry got the impressions you were a she. I think it was comments regarding parenthood?post #3809 of 122834/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Well I find the treble to be quite nice now. Maybe not as sparkly as the Studio V but still very nice. I don't like my treble to be too hot. Also the sound stage has a lot of depth. I've been getting the impression stuff is happening behind me quite a bit with this device, even on the FX700s and usually this phenomena would happen to me with the IE8/IE80s. I won't be surprised if it meets or beat your expectations within the 300 hour burn in period...post #3810 of 122834/3/12 at 12:59pm
OK, today took my DX100 and the Sony Z with my Bey 1350/W4 to my company offices and asked the employees about their true opinions, as which sounded better, and which after a brief use will they buy and how much they will pay for each.
OMG....I want to ......
Most of them said when they saw the DX100" This looks heavy, AH it must have VERY BIG batteries that will make it last many hours/ Ah a DAP with Hardrive, nice how much 500GB, still my Ipod looks and feels better/WOW this is the first generation android devise/The Chinese make terrible devices i will never buy their products (holding his iphone)!!!!.but why its hot, you should not keep it in your pocket!!!!..someone kill me.
The Sony Z "This looks nice/cute, what no camera, forget/ thin and nice/fast, thought Sony stopped making Walkmans/ I like my phone better/does it play games/...
SQ wise...DX100, it is really good, Same like my Ipod..../WOW..HI FI/ can I connect to my car.../too much noise in the songs.
Sony...WOW much better/ I love the sound esp. from the female singers/ makes me happy/clear/ like my Ipod.
Price...DX100= average=$365, Sony Z=average=$300.
85% will buy the Sony Z.
So what does this mean?
Tomorrow only 15% of the employees are coming back!!!!!!
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 1:03pm
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 2 minutes ago
- › best closed 'phones under 150$ for recording & mixing at home +... 3 minutes ago
- › Realtek HD integrated audio 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] of the Sony XBA H3 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 7 minutes ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 7 minutes ago
- › Cheap closed Headphones for work 8 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi