Thank you for the photos, Turokroks, can't wait to get mine those days...saying those days since friday...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 254post #3796 of 122964/3/12 at 10:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 122964/3/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Just prepare yourself for a wonderful SQ, and some bugs.....don't look surprised.post #3798 of 122964/3/12 at 11:07ampost #3799 of 122964/3/12 at 11:18ampost #3800 of 122964/3/12 at 11:20ampost #3801 of 122964/3/12 at 11:30ampost #3802 of 122964/3/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Vulcan???? This is illogical. No, The universe treats us the same, even the Ferengies.
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #3803 of 122964/3/12 at 12:31pm
It gets more expensive with added artwork and faceplates, etc.
Quote:post #3804 of 122964/3/12 at 12:39pmpost #3805 of 122964/3/12 at 12:41pmpost #3806 of 122964/3/12 at 12:47pmpost #3807 of 122964/3/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
Aww come on Turok. With Power Amp its not so bad at all and once you got your lists set up its runs more like an ipod-like interface on Power Amp...post #3808 of 122964/3/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
lol sorry got the impressions you were a she. I think it was comments regarding parenthood?post #3809 of 122964/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Well I find the treble to be quite nice now. Maybe not as sparkly as the Studio V but still very nice. I don't like my treble to be too hot. Also the sound stage has a lot of depth. I've been getting the impression stuff is happening behind me quite a bit with this device, even on the FX700s and usually this phenomena would happen to me with the IE8/IE80s. I won't be surprised if it meets or beat your expectations within the 300 hour burn in period...post #3810 of 122964/3/12 at 12:59pm
OK, today took my DX100 and the Sony Z with my Bey 1350/W4 to my company offices and asked the employees about their true opinions, as which sounded better, and which after a brief use will they buy and how much they will pay for each.
OMG....I want to ......
Most of them said when they saw the DX100" This looks heavy, AH it must have VERY BIG batteries that will make it last many hours/ Ah a DAP with Hardrive, nice how much 500GB, still my Ipod looks and feels better/WOW this is the first generation android devise/The Chinese make terrible devices i will never buy their products (holding his iphone)!!!!.but why its hot, you should not keep it in your pocket!!!!..someone kill me.
The Sony Z "This looks nice/cute, what no camera, forget/ thin and nice/fast, thought Sony stopped making Walkmans/ I like my phone better/does it play games/...
SQ wise...DX100, it is really good, Same like my Ipod..../WOW..HI FI/ can I connect to my car.../too much noise in the songs.
Sony...WOW much better/ I love the sound esp. from the female singers/ makes me happy/clear/ like my Ipod.
Price...DX100= average=$365, Sony Z=average=$300.
85% will buy the Sony Z.
So what does this mean?
Tomorrow only 15% of the employees are coming back!!!!!!
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 1:03pm
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Portable headphones around 150 Euro or 100 $ 1 minute ago
- › M50s overrated? 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Steve Kondik (CyanogenMod) working on USB Audio! 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-300 mod removes the dark sound 4 minutes ago
- › Does Dolby Headphone virtualize 7.1 or 5.1 ? 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 6 minutes ago
- › If I have a external DAC, will connecting it to a PC soundcard do... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe