Thank you for the photos, Turokroks, can't wait to get mine those days...saying those days since friday...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 254post #3796 of 125394/3/12 at 10:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 125394/3/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Just prepare yourself for a wonderful SQ, and some bugs.....don't look surprised.post #3798 of 125394/3/12 at 11:07ampost #3799 of 125394/3/12 at 11:18ampost #3800 of 125394/3/12 at 11:20ampost #3801 of 125394/3/12 at 11:30ampost #3802 of 125394/3/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Vulcan???? This is illogical. No, The universe treats us the same, even the Ferengies.
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #3803 of 125394/3/12 at 12:31pm
It gets more expensive with added artwork and faceplates, etc.
Quote:post #3804 of 125394/3/12 at 12:39pmpost #3805 of 125394/3/12 at 12:41pmpost #3806 of 125394/3/12 at 12:47pmpost #3807 of 125394/3/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
Aww come on Turok. With Power Amp its not so bad at all and once you got your lists set up its runs more like an ipod-like interface on Power Amp...post #3808 of 125394/3/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
lol sorry got the impressions you were a she. I think it was comments regarding parenthood?post #3809 of 125394/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Well I find the treble to be quite nice now. Maybe not as sparkly as the Studio V but still very nice. I don't like my treble to be too hot. Also the sound stage has a lot of depth. I've been getting the impression stuff is happening behind me quite a bit with this device, even on the FX700s and usually this phenomena would happen to me with the IE8/IE80s. I won't be surprised if it meets or beat your expectations within the 300 hour burn in period...post #3810 of 125394/3/12 at 12:59pm
OK, today took my DX100 and the Sony Z with my Bey 1350/W4 to my company offices and asked the employees about their true opinions, as which sounded better, and which after a brief use will they buy and how much they will pay for each.
OMG....I want to ......
Most of them said when they saw the DX100" This looks heavy, AH it must have VERY BIG batteries that will make it last many hours/ Ah a DAP with Hardrive, nice how much 500GB, still my Ipod looks and feels better/WOW this is the first generation android devise/The Chinese make terrible devices i will never buy their products (holding his iphone)!!!!.but why its hot, you should not keep it in your pocket!!!!..someone kill me.
The Sony Z "This looks nice/cute, what no camera, forget/ thin and nice/fast, thought Sony stopped making Walkmans/ I like my phone better/does it play games/...
SQ wise...DX100, it is really good, Same like my Ipod..../WOW..HI FI/ can I connect to my car.../too much noise in the songs.
Sony...WOW much better/ I love the sound esp. from the female singers/ makes me happy/clear/ like my Ipod.
Price...DX100= average=$365, Sony Z=average=$300.
85% will buy the Sony Z.
So what does this mean?
Tomorrow only 15% of the employees are coming back!!!!!!
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 1:03pm
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead club ptII 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 314 IEMs compared (Olasonic Flat-4 Nami added... 6 minutes ago
- › galaxy s5 vs sony z2 in audio capabilities? 7 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Poll for Desktop vs Portable concluded! 7 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob