Thank you for the photos, Turokroks, can't wait to get mine those days...saying those days since friday...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 254post #3796 of 125394/3/12 at 10:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3797 of 125394/3/12 at 10:59amQuote:
Just prepare yourself for a wonderful SQ, and some bugs.....don't look surprised.post #3798 of 125394/3/12 at 11:07ampost #3799 of 125394/3/12 at 11:18ampost #3800 of 125394/3/12 at 11:20ampost #3801 of 125394/3/12 at 11:30ampost #3802 of 125394/3/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Vulcan???? This is illogical. No, The universe treats us the same, even the Ferengies.
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #3803 of 125394/3/12 at 12:31pm
It gets more expensive with added artwork and faceplates, etc.
Quote:post #3804 of 125394/3/12 at 12:39pmpost #3805 of 125394/3/12 at 12:41pmpost #3806 of 125394/3/12 at 12:47pmpost #3807 of 125394/3/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
Aww come on Turok. With Power Amp its not so bad at all and once you got your lists set up its runs more like an ipod-like interface on Power Amp...post #3808 of 125394/3/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
lol sorry got the impressions you were a she. I think it was comments regarding parenthood?post #3809 of 125394/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Well I find the treble to be quite nice now. Maybe not as sparkly as the Studio V but still very nice. I don't like my treble to be too hot. Also the sound stage has a lot of depth. I've been getting the impression stuff is happening behind me quite a bit with this device, even on the FX700s and usually this phenomena would happen to me with the IE8/IE80s. I won't be surprised if it meets or beat your expectations within the 300 hour burn in period...post #3810 of 125394/3/12 at 12:59pm
OK, today took my DX100 and the Sony Z with my Bey 1350/W4 to my company offices and asked the employees about their true opinions, as which sounded better, and which after a brief use will they buy and how much they will pay for each.
OMG....I want to ......
Most of them said when they saw the DX100" This looks heavy, AH it must have VERY BIG batteries that will make it last many hours/ Ah a DAP with Hardrive, nice how much 500GB, still my Ipod looks and feels better/WOW this is the first generation android devise/The Chinese make terrible devices i will never buy their products (holding his iphone)!!!!.but why its hot, you should not keep it in your pocket!!!!..someone kill me.
The Sony Z "This looks nice/cute, what no camera, forget/ thin and nice/fast, thought Sony stopped making Walkmans/ I like my phone better/does it play games/...
SQ wise...DX100, it is really good, Same like my Ipod..../WOW..HI FI/ can I connect to my car.../too much noise in the songs.
Sony...WOW much better/ I love the sound esp. from the female singers/ makes me happy/clear/ like my Ipod.
Price...DX100= average=$365, Sony Z=average=$300.
85% will buy the Sony Z.
So what does this mean?
Tomorrow only 15% of the employees are coming back!!!!!!
Edited by turokrocks - 4/3/12 at 1:03pm
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 15 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Setting Up An ABX Test + Simple Guide to Ripping, Tagging &... 3 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Earphones for PC gaming + Introduction 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob