Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 159

post #2371 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel219 View Post



But I use iTunes to collect the album information   QQ

 

Since EAC is not friendly with freedb tag function.

 

How you head-fiers get the album information when use EAC to rip (without keying each by yourself...)?

 

 


Strange, EAC never failed me, and in rare cases I use Mp3tag, really very handy, and free.

 

post #2372 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel219 View Post



But I use iTunes to collect the album information   QQ

 

Since EAC is not friendly with freedb tag function.

 

How you head-fiers get the album information when use EAC to rip (without keying each by yourself...)?

 

 

 

Just use MP3tag.

 

However, I am sure when you rip using EAC, freedb metadata can be utilized if you set it up to be. 
 

 

post #2373 of 12716

I think media monkey does it too right?

post #2374 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

Just use MP3tag.

 

However, I am sure when you rip using EAC, freedb metadata can be utilized if you set it up to be. 
 

 



+1

post #2375 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa23v View Post

I think media monkey does it too right?



Yeah, but with all its bells and whistles and being free, you cant beet Mp3tag. They deserve a donation.

post #2376 of 12716

Anyone have hi-res vocals and classical they can share with me? :)

post #2377 of 12716

To test your dx100? You can always download the hdtracks sampler. It's free and very well recorded.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Anyone have hi-res vocals and classical they can share with me? :)



 


Edited by Mischa23v - 3/20/12 at 11:33pm
post #2378 of 12716

I was originally told mine would ship out on the 20th but haven't heard back from them lately. Maybe I'll get an e-mail telling me there has been a delay, maybe I'll get at tracking number, who knows? 

 

My #1 rule of life: If you can't do anything about it, why get worked up about it? It'll get here when it gets here. It's a dap, not a pacemaker.

post #2379 of 12716

CameraZOOM-20120321102735411.jpgCameraZOOM-20120321102718992.jpg

post #2380 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

I was originally told mine would ship out on the 20th but haven't heard back from them lately. Maybe I'll get an e-mail telling me there has been a delay, maybe I'll get at tracking number, who knows? 

 

My #1 rule of life: If you can't do anything about it, why get worked up about it? It'll get here when it gets here. It's a dap, not a pacemaker.



Same here...I was supposed to receive a mail today with my tracking number from the supposed shipment yesterday. I guess it never happened. For me it's ok, I'm ripping all my SACDs so that I can down convert them to whatever format :D. I'm thinking re-ripping all my CDs too to ALAC (sorry, iTunes user) and enable the down-convert to 256k whenever I hook up my iPhone/iPad.

But for the DX100, have a dedicated playlist of FLAC 24/[96/192] either from HDTracks or my SACDs. I'm beginning to love Audirvana Plus and iTunes integration more sort out my AACs, ALACs, FLACs, and DFF files. Crossing my fingers MissingSync compliment in the DX100 <-> iTunes syncing too.

post #2381 of 12716

Sorry if I missed this (I have been following this thread diligently, and most of the other thread, but still...):

 

Does the DX100 allow one to save manual EQ settings to a user-preset (well, several user-presets, ideally)?

 

I'm asking because I have more than one CIEM, so I want to be able to dial the DX100 in to suit each CIEM, and save this as a simple EQ preset that I quickly select whenever I plug in a particular CIEM.

post #2382 of 12716

I heard Ibasso started shipping DX100 today:) Looking forward to you guys' impressions:)

post #2383 of 12716

I'm curious where you heard this. They were suppose to, but I don't believe anyone has confirmation yet.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post

I heard Ibasso started shipping DX100 today:) Looking forward to you guys' impressions:)



 

post #2384 of 12716

People on the chinese headphone fourm have comfirmed that. I think majority of DX100 customers are chinese:). I am sure you all really excited! I will be too if I were you guys. Can't wait for some impressions then I can decide I should whether keep waiting 901 or just go for DX100 biggrin.gif

post #2385 of 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post

People on the chinese headphone fourm have comfirmed that. I think majority of DX100 customers are chinese:). I am sure you all really excited! I will be too if I were you guys. Can't wait for some impressions then I can decide I should whether keep waiting 901 or just go for DX100 biggrin.gif


 

You forgot 'The Other Option', AKA 'The Head-fi Marriage-Wrecker Option', AKA the 'HOW ABOUT BOTH?!' option wink_face.gif

 

Come on, you have to find something worthy of driving those SE-5s, tupac! biggrin.gif L3000.gif biggrin.gif

 

 

 

 


Edited by Mython - 3/21/12 at 7:41am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.