Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 102

post #1516 of 12887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

 

Best

Monday

Ever.

 

Like I posted earlier, I emailed Ibasso to ask when they would start taking pre-orders for the 3rd batch of DX100...

 

Their reply: "Somebody cancelled their DX100 reservation, would you like to buy one now?"

 

takemymoney.png

 

So as of right now I'm frantically raising the cash for a DX100 that should ship out to me in about two weeks from now.



Well...I sent them the same email...hopefully two people have backed out...

post #1517 of 12887

Less than a week ago I received my Unique Melody Merlins... It just dawned  on me that once I get the DX100, my rig will represent just about the epitome of portable Chinese gear cool.gif

post #1518 of 12887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Less than a week ago I received my Unique Melody Merlins... It just dawned  on me that once I get the DX100, my rig will represent just about the epitome of portable Chinese gear cool.gif



Somebody is looking after you, it could be...................me...you don't know 

post #1519 of 12887

I am more interested in finding a company that would make something like the Ibasso 100 without its internal amp. The unit would be smaller and I could use it with my Continental V2. I wrote Ibasso and they said they have no plans on this project. I will wait. I want to use my own amp.

post #1520 of 12887
Thread Starter 

The amp section in the DX100 is excellent. There are few that can compete with it and they are already making some changes that will get you even more. 

post #1521 of 12887

iBasso's making changes?  Like hardware changes?  What is your source?  Or do you mean that they're refining the software?

post #1522 of 12887
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootermafia View Post

iBasso's making changes?  Like hardware changes?  What is your source?  Or do you mean that they're refining the software?

Yep. 
 

 

post #1523 of 12887
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post

Yep. 
 

 


 

Yep  what? Software or hardware?

post #1524 of 12887
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

Somebody is looking after you, it could be...................me...you don't know 

Aw man, now I almost feel bad for stealing your place in the queue. Almost.
 

 

post #1525 of 12887

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

By Monday we are gonna receive some good news from Ibasso! Stay tuned.......

 

 

 

Well……?

post #1526 of 12887

Jamato, you're quickly becoming my least favorite headfier.  First you open up your dx100 and don't take pix.  Now you're telling me they're revising the DX100, but being vague about it...  Like, changing its hardware?  Wouldn't that mean that they kind of screwed the first 40 people?  Or is it software only?

post #1527 of 12887


Reading another iBasso DX100 thread, in recent posts, their was a user that had issues with their DX100 and sent it back. The user now doesnt have the device and when asking iBasso about it, found out they were currently upgrading it to be like the 2nd batch DX100's. We are not quite sure if it is hardware, software or both that are being upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootermafia View Post

Jamato, you're quickly becoming my least favorite headfier.  First you open up your dx100 and don't take pix.  Now you're telling me they're revising the DX100, but being vague about it...  Like, changing its hardware?  Wouldn't that mean that they kind of screwed the first 40 people?  Or is it software only?



 

post #1528 of 12887
Testers are testers for a reason Peter :-)

Kenman iIbelieve the majority of us, including scoot, follow both threads :-P
post #1529 of 12887
Thread Starter 

Two questions were asked and I answered yep. Not yep, no or no, no, or no, yep. :^) One thing I learned a long time ago, not everyone is going to like you. And no one is going to get screwed. 


Edited by jamato8 - 3/5/12 at 4:25pm
post #1530 of 12887

Also hopefully you realize I made my previous comment in a playful, non-mean way.  But you do like to play games with my heart.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.