Curse you Jamato! Explain how to open it and make with the dang photos!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/28/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/11/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/11/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/28/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 98post #1456 of 122833/2/12 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 122833/2/12 at 8:38am
I know from an earlier post the 14th of this month has been touted as the shipping date for the second batch. Anyone knows whether it maybe earlier?
I wasn't charged shipping being in Hong Kong and was hoping delivery would be the same day after effecting payment? Really begining to look forward to this DAP.post #1458 of 122833/2/12 at 9:08am
While we can all hope iBasso was generous with the lengthy time frames, they're generally fairly accurate if not overconfident with ship times from past experience, and nobody knows for sure.post #1459 of 122833/2/12 at 9:22ampost #1460 of 122833/2/12 at 9:42ampost #1461 of 122833/2/12 at 11:25am
I thought I could "patiently wait" for the DX100.....in the meantime I've ordered EARS 1964 quads and I just received my PA2V2 to futz around with until I receive my customs and audiophile DAP....and I thought I was done with headphone mania 14 years ago. HA! what a laugh.post #1462 of 122833/2/12 at 2:04pmPoweramp is only $1.99 for the next 48 hours in case some of you haven't bought it yet :-)
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03/02/poweramp-has-a-good-year-goes-half-price-2-50-for-48-hours-to-celebrate/post #1463 of 122833/2/12 at 6:08pm
I owned Android phone and still waiting for DX100.
Can you purchase one app and install it on multiple Android devices?
Quote:Originally Posted by Sorensiim
Poweramp is only $1.99 for the next 48 hours in case some of you haven't bought it yet :-)
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03/02/poweramp-has-a-good-year-goes-half-price-2-50-for-48-hours-to-celebrate/post #1464 of 122833/2/12 at 8:35pm
Yes, I have never had a problm with it. as long as the application will run on both devices
Quote:post #1465 of 122833/2/12 at 11:56pmQuote:
Yep, one purchase and you can install it on all devices linked to your account. I use PowerAmp on my Nexus S as well as my Galaxy Tab, but only bought the app oncepost #1466 of 122833/3/12 at 12:58ampost #1467 of 122833/3/12 at 1:03am
Interesting question. I'm not sure. Maybe for the DX100 but not for devices that have internet services such as phones. There may be a way to drag and drop the program and then install it? Not 100% sure though...post #1468 of 122833/3/12 at 1:53ampost #1469 of 122833/3/12 at 2:14am
There is a chrome plugin that will let you download the .apk file from the Market so you can manually install it on the device, but that would mean you wouldn't get updates for it.
Why not turn on wifi, install from market, then turn off wifi?post #1470 of 122833/3/12 at 5:13am
I'm interested in that plug-in then. Where can I find more information on this? All I want as app is PowerAmp to have gap-less playback on the DX100. I should have looked into this before pre-ordering the DX100... I only started finding out after trying to download it while it was on sale. I don't care about how much it costs really, I just don't want to use wireless. Maybe I should contact the PowerAmp developer directly?
The Android developers really should provide an alternative for those who don't care about wireless. I know it all started as a platform for smart-phones, which are wireless devices by design, but I don't use any cell or DECT phone, wireless keyboards or mice any more. I have read enough research for the past half-decade to decide for myself to not use wireless at all any more.
The broadband modem/router at my town house has WiFi, and I could switch it on temporarily for this one deed, but what if I ever want to install other apps, or update as you pointed out? This is very unsatisfactory in the long run.
Edit: Google's my friend, & I'm busy finding info on this Chrome APK Downloader Plugin...
Edit 2: Well, it doesn't work with paid apps and updates... I'm getting the feeling Android isn't for me at all. Not in its current wireless-bound form. I'll try contacting the PowerAmp developer directly, to see if we can work something out.
Edit 3: Erm, I haven't found any contact details on the PowerAmp site, how do I get in touch with Maxim Petrov?!
Edit 4: Oh what a hassle... I don't want this ruining my enthusiasm for the DX100 and shall switch WiFi on my modem/router on briefly when receiving it.
Edited by the wizard of oz - 3/3/12 at 6:49am
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Why not beats by Dre? 3 minutes ago
- › AlbumArtist tag support 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › E17 vs Aune T1 vs E12+Macbook air internal DAC for 250 ohm DT880 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 8 minutes ago
- › Sleek Audio SA7 Appreciation, Impressions, and Discussion Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi