Curse you Jamato! Explain how to open it and make with the dang photos!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 98post #1456 of 124653/2/12 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 124653/2/12 at 8:38am
I know from an earlier post the 14th of this month has been touted as the shipping date for the second batch. Anyone knows whether it maybe earlier?
I wasn't charged shipping being in Hong Kong and was hoping delivery would be the same day after effecting payment? Really begining to look forward to this DAP.post #1458 of 124653/2/12 at 9:08am
While we can all hope iBasso was generous with the lengthy time frames, they're generally fairly accurate if not overconfident with ship times from past experience, and nobody knows for sure.post #1459 of 124653/2/12 at 9:22ampost #1460 of 124653/2/12 at 9:42ampost #1461 of 124653/2/12 at 11:25am
I thought I could "patiently wait" for the DX100.....in the meantime I've ordered EARS 1964 quads and I just received my PA2V2 to futz around with until I receive my customs and audiophile DAP....and I thought I was done with headphone mania 14 years ago. HA! what a laugh.post #1462 of 124653/2/12 at 2:04pmPoweramp is only $1.99 for the next 48 hours in case some of you haven't bought it yet :-)
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03/02/poweramp-has-a-good-year-goes-half-price-2-50-for-48-hours-to-celebrate/post #1463 of 124653/2/12 at 6:08pm
I owned Android phone and still waiting for DX100.
Can you purchase one app and install it on multiple Android devices?
Quote:Originally Posted by Sorensiim
Poweramp is only $1.99 for the next 48 hours in case some of you haven't bought it yet :-)
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03/02/poweramp-has-a-good-year-goes-half-price-2-50-for-48-hours-to-celebrate/post #1464 of 124653/2/12 at 8:35pm
Yes, I have never had a problm with it. as long as the application will run on both devices
Quote:post #1465 of 124653/2/12 at 11:56pmQuote:
Yep, one purchase and you can install it on all devices linked to your account. I use PowerAmp on my Nexus S as well as my Galaxy Tab, but only bought the app oncepost #1466 of 124653/3/12 at 12:58ampost #1467 of 124653/3/12 at 1:03am
Interesting question. I'm not sure. Maybe for the DX100 but not for devices that have internet services such as phones. There may be a way to drag and drop the program and then install it? Not 100% sure though...post #1468 of 124653/3/12 at 1:53ampost #1469 of 124653/3/12 at 2:14am
There is a chrome plugin that will let you download the .apk file from the Market so you can manually install it on the device, but that would mean you wouldn't get updates for it.
Why not turn on wifi, install from market, then turn off wifi?post #1470 of 124653/3/12 at 5:13am
I'm interested in that plug-in then. Where can I find more information on this? All I want as app is PowerAmp to have gap-less playback on the DX100. I should have looked into this before pre-ordering the DX100... I only started finding out after trying to download it while it was on sale. I don't care about how much it costs really, I just don't want to use wireless. Maybe I should contact the PowerAmp developer directly?
The Android developers really should provide an alternative for those who don't care about wireless. I know it all started as a platform for smart-phones, which are wireless devices by design, but I don't use any cell or DECT phone, wireless keyboards or mice any more. I have read enough research for the past half-decade to decide for myself to not use wireless at all any more.
The broadband modem/router at my town house has WiFi, and I could switch it on temporarily for this one deed, but what if I ever want to install other apps, or update as you pointed out? This is very unsatisfactory in the long run.
Edit: Google's my friend, & I'm busy finding info on this Chrome APK Downloader Plugin...
Edit 2: Well, it doesn't work with paid apps and updates... I'm getting the feeling Android isn't for me at all. Not in its current wireless-bound form. I'll try contacting the PowerAmp developer directly, to see if we can work something out.
Edit 3: Erm, I haven't found any contact details on the PowerAmp site, how do I get in touch with Maxim Petrov?!
Edit 4: Oh what a hassle... I don't want this ruining my enthusiasm for the DX100 and shall switch WiFi on my modem/router on briefly when receiving it.
Edited by the wizard of oz - 3/3/12 at 6:49am
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › love marriage vashikaran all+91-9001340118 40 seconds ago
- › how to remove black magic+91-9001340118 48 seconds ago
- › love vashikaran solution +91-9001340118 53 seconds ago
- › Magic of Spell Vashikaran+91-9001340118 56 seconds ago
- › vashikaran mantra for love back+91-9001340118 1 minute ago
- › Dunu 23-Landmine for sale 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 558, akg 550-701, v-moda 100, beyerdynamic... 2 minutes ago
- › Madlib Headphone Identification 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude