Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 1253910/20/13 at 5:17amQuote:
edit: worked once, tried it again and it didnt turn on once again
Edited by fonna - 10/20/13 at 5:46ampost #12168 of 1253910/21/13 at 3:55amQuote:
I'm listening to the DX50 with the Heir Rendition 1 amp added, feeding my K10 ciems. That combo gets pretty close to the DX100, but it's not an elegant one-box solution like the DX100 is. I'd say it depends on how you plan to use it. On the go or at a desk?
Edit: Awesome news about the API btw!
Edited by Sorensiim - 10/21/13 at 4:01ampost #12169 of 1253910/21/13 at 4:09amNo name on the Dev yet and no idea on when it was given to them
For now, we are waiting for something that may or may not be released.
I really hope that the Dev would make himself known, so we can suggest features that we really need - manual scan, better otg support, better eq etc..post #12170 of 1253910/21/13 at 12:01pmpost #12171 of 1253910/22/13 at 4:58amMy battery life is going downhill rapidly. Lucky to get 3 hours these days. Ordered a new battery from ibasso, $20 delivered to the uk, not bad. Guess I can't really complain after a year and a half.post #12172 of 1253910/22/13 at 5:19am
So, after a long time of faithful service, my DX100 has decided not to recognize the 64gb of flac I have on the internal memory. It just states "No music on your dap!" even after forced rescans, factory reset and everything - and the files show up fine if I use directory view, but they won't play.
Edit: WTF - looks like some of the old files have been corrupted, but a freshly transferred album plays just fine...
Not a smart move by the DX100 now that I'm considering selling it to go fulltime DX50 + amp
Edit 2: Now everything is back. Gotta love the random bonus features of this DAP!
Edited by Sorensiim - 10/22/13 at 5:26ampost #12173 of 1253910/22/13 at 5:34ampost #12174 of 1253910/22/13 at 5:35amQuote:
Yeah, like a kid misbehaving to get attentionpost #12175 of 1253910/22/13 at 8:35amQuote:
My battery life hasn't been great - maybe 5 hours? I would love to get a new battery - Is the battery easily user replaceable?post #12176 of 1253910/22/13 at 9:31am
^ the term 'easily' is relative. It's not just a case of sliding off the back and popping it in (which you probably know). There are screws involved and that doesn't scare me, but other than that I'll let you know when I do it :)post #12177 of 1253910/22/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Yeah - I'm sure there's more to it than I care to do myself, especially if there's some soldering involved. I'm definitely interested in how it goes for you.post #12178 of 1253910/22/13 at 11:14ampost #12179 of 1253910/22/13 at 9:50pmQuote:
The case is still a total c_nt to remove. Even with the screws removed it will not be easy to remove that back cover. The hard part was not scratching the finish on the unit removing. Have fun :).
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › MAD Ear+ Purist HD appreciation thread. 25 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 39 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 50 seconds ago
- › Audioengine A2: The king of value powered monitors has no clothes? 55 seconds ago
- › Tokyo, Japan - 1st July 2014 Audio Store Tour 1 minute ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude