Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 812
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 1246510/20/13 at 5:17amQuote:
edit: worked once, tried it again and it didnt turn on once again
Edited by fonna - 10/20/13 at 5:46ampost #12168 of 1246510/21/13 at 3:55amQuote:
I'm listening to the DX50 with the Heir Rendition 1 amp added, feeding my K10 ciems. That combo gets pretty close to the DX100, but it's not an elegant one-box solution like the DX100 is. I'd say it depends on how you plan to use it. On the go or at a desk?
Edit: Awesome news about the API btw!
Edited by Sorensiim - 10/21/13 at 4:01ampost #12169 of 1246510/21/13 at 4:09amNo name on the Dev yet and no idea on when it was given to them
For now, we are waiting for something that may or may not be released.
I really hope that the Dev would make himself known, so we can suggest features that we really need - manual scan, better otg support, better eq etc..post #12170 of 1246510/21/13 at 12:01pmpost #12171 of 1246510/22/13 at 4:58amMy battery life is going downhill rapidly. Lucky to get 3 hours these days. Ordered a new battery from ibasso, $20 delivered to the uk, not bad. Guess I can't really complain after a year and a half.post #12172 of 1246510/22/13 at 5:19am
So, after a long time of faithful service, my DX100 has decided not to recognize the 64gb of flac I have on the internal memory. It just states "No music on your dap!" even after forced rescans, factory reset and everything - and the files show up fine if I use directory view, but they won't play.
Edit: WTF - looks like some of the old files have been corrupted, but a freshly transferred album plays just fine...
Not a smart move by the DX100 now that I'm considering selling it to go fulltime DX50 + amp
Edit 2: Now everything is back. Gotta love the random bonus features of this DAP!
Edited by Sorensiim - 10/22/13 at 5:26ampost #12173 of 1246510/22/13 at 5:34ampost #12174 of 1246510/22/13 at 5:35amQuote:
Yeah, like a kid misbehaving to get attentionpost #12175 of 1246510/22/13 at 8:35amQuote:
My battery life hasn't been great - maybe 5 hours? I would love to get a new battery - Is the battery easily user replaceable?post #12176 of 1246510/22/13 at 9:31am
^ the term 'easily' is relative. It's not just a case of sliding off the back and popping it in (which you probably know). There are screws involved and that doesn't scare me, but other than that I'll let you know when I do it :)post #12177 of 1246510/22/13 at 10:11amQuote:
Yeah - I'm sure there's more to it than I care to do myself, especially if there's some soldering involved. I'm definitely interested in how it goes for you.post #12178 of 1246510/22/13 at 11:14ampost #12179 of 1246510/22/13 at 9:50pmQuote:
The case is still a total c_nt to remove. Even with the screws removed it will not be easy to remove that back cover. The hard part was not scratching the finish on the unit removing. Have fun :).
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › would the hd595 be a good purchase for $150? 30 seconds ago
- › [WTB] FIIO X5 36 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 41 seconds ago
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds recommendations for heavy metal fan 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG gaming cans. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude