I charge it switched off.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/28/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/11/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/11/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/28/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 1229410/18/13 at 5:00ampost #12153 of 1229410/18/13 at 5:09ampost #12154 of 1229410/18/13 at 5:14ampost #12155 of 1229410/18/13 at 5:25ampost #12156 of 1229410/18/13 at 5:35amQuote:
guess !post #12157 of 1229410/18/13 at 6:35ampost #12158 of 1229410/18/13 at 6:37amQuote:
This is GREAT news. I really hope something comes of this, SOON! thanks for the info.post #12159 of 1229410/18/13 at 7:03amQuote:
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.post #12160 of 1229410/18/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by dc-k
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.
Yeah, I just sent them an e-mail. hopefully they are able to suggest something, if not I guess I have to send it back (again)post #12161 of 1229410/18/13 at 9:23ampost #12162 of 1229410/18/13 at 2:21pmpost #12163 of 1229410/19/13 at 10:49am
Dx100 in my opinion. Technically it is superior to the others. I had a S9 from Cowon. Comparing it with the iBasso is not fair - it's another level (or two)post #12164 of 1229410/19/13 at 11:08amQuote:
You mean dx100 is one and true solution. I don't need 3 equipment. Is it right?post #12165 of 1229410/20/13 at 1:00amQuote:
Well, we are on head-fi. Need is subjective. I don't really need the Ray Samuels Intruder that is attached to the DX100. Really I don't. but it adds to the experience. Plus, balanced is sumthin' different!
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3246 Active Users (683 Members and 2563 Guests)
- › Amp/DAC setup question 9 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 41 seconds ago
- › Shure announcing new SRH1540 in Tokyo today! - Head-Fi TV 51 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 55 seconds ago
- › [HELP] Need advice on choosing the Headphone that fits my needs the... 1 minute ago
- › Need help from someone that has experience with dynamic and planar.... 1 minute ago
- › Beats by Dre Solo HD vs. Bose QuietComfort 15 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NW-Z1070 (Japan Version) – Help for Dummies thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe