I charge it switched off.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 1246510/18/13 at 5:00ampost #12153 of 1246510/18/13 at 5:09ampost #12154 of 1246510/18/13 at 5:14ampost #12155 of 1246510/18/13 at 5:25ampost #12156 of 1246510/18/13 at 5:35amQuote:
guess !post #12157 of 1246510/18/13 at 6:35ampost #12158 of 1246510/18/13 at 6:37amQuote:
This is GREAT news. I really hope something comes of this, SOON! thanks for the info.post #12159 of 1246510/18/13 at 7:03amQuote:
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.post #12160 of 1246510/18/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by dc-k
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.
Yeah, I just sent them an e-mail. hopefully they are able to suggest something, if not I guess I have to send it back (again)post #12161 of 1246510/18/13 at 9:23ampost #12162 of 1246510/18/13 at 2:21pmpost #12163 of 1246510/19/13 at 10:49am
Dx100 in my opinion. Technically it is superior to the others. I had a S9 from Cowon. Comparing it with the iBasso is not fair - it's another level (or two)post #12164 of 1246510/19/13 at 11:08amQuote:
You mean dx100 is one and true solution. I don't need 3 equipment. Is it right?post #12165 of 1246510/20/13 at 1:00amQuote:
Well, we are on head-fi. Need is subjective. I don't really need the Ray Samuels Intruder that is attached to the DX100. Really I don't. but it adds to the experience. Plus, balanced is sumthin' different!
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3106 Active Users (702 Members and 2404 Guests)
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 11 seconds ago
- › worst date stories 14 seconds ago
- › Blind but now I see. 43 seconds ago
- › Bass boost and crossfeed? Necessary? 46 seconds ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 1 minute ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude