I charge it switched off.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 1253910/18/13 at 5:00ampost #12153 of 1253910/18/13 at 5:09ampost #12154 of 1253910/18/13 at 5:14ampost #12155 of 1253910/18/13 at 5:25ampost #12156 of 1253910/18/13 at 5:35amQuote:
guess !post #12157 of 1253910/18/13 at 6:35ampost #12158 of 1253910/18/13 at 6:37amQuote:
This is GREAT news. I really hope something comes of this, SOON! thanks for the info.post #12159 of 1253910/18/13 at 7:03amQuote:
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.post #12160 of 1253910/18/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by dc-k
It must be a fault, sorry to hear that. I hope someone else may be able to suggest something but I'd contact IBasso.
Yeah, I just sent them an e-mail. hopefully they are able to suggest something, if not I guess I have to send it back (again)post #12161 of 1253910/18/13 at 9:23ampost #12162 of 1253910/18/13 at 2:21pmpost #12163 of 1253910/19/13 at 10:49am
Dx100 in my opinion. Technically it is superior to the others. I had a S9 from Cowon. Comparing it with the iBasso is not fair - it's another level (or two)post #12164 of 1253910/19/13 at 11:08amQuote:
You mean dx100 is one and true solution. I don't need 3 equipment. Is it right?post #12165 of 1253910/20/13 at 1:00amQuote:
Well, we are on head-fi. Need is subjective. I don't really need the Ray Samuels Intruder that is attached to the DX100. Really I don't. but it adds to the experience. Plus, balanced is sumthin' different!
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3497 Active Users (776 Members and 2721 Guests)
- › Ocharaku Flat - 4 : Sui earphone 6 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › [Multi-Review] Hifiman HM901, Fiio X5, Sony ZX1, Hisound Studio 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Neutrality/Fidelity 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S5 audio review 3 minutes ago
- › Need recommendation for in-ears to use with LG G2 phone 3 minutes ago
- › Want To Know Your Opinion About Getting 1000 $ IEM. 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › iFi iDAC DAC / headphone Amplifier by Faber65
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob