Woops, I thought that FAQ did have info about channel locking. I had to set mine to 6 (on the router side if I'm not mistaken) and the DX100 would then lock on. I have an Apple environment though (Airport Express, Time Capsule, etc.).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 788post #11806 of 123087/10/13 at 3:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 123087/10/13 at 4:52pmJust sent it back to iBasso in China via USPS First Class.
They did tell me to scan the receipt from the post office and e-mail it to them, and they will ship me a new one right away. That was nice of them.
Hopefully the new one's wireless will last!post #11808 of 123087/10/13 at 4:52pmpost #11809 of 123087/10/13 at 5:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Very nice of them. Not many companies will send out something this expensive without receiving the returned item first. Makes for a much less painful separation. :^)post #11810 of 123087/10/13 at 7:27pmjpfe8851 is absolutely correct. Don't send it out until you've tried every option listed. My unit behaved EXACTLY as described. Found the router, lost the router. Every single fix...did nothing.
Since it's returned, it operates as any Android device should. It hasn't dropped my network at all.post #11811 of 123087/11/13 at 6:22pmJust got word via e-mail they already shipped me a replacement.
Great service so far (except of course I did have to pay return shipping, it was $26).
Once I receive it I'll look at the wireless performance over a few days and report back on stability. Hopefully it will be fine!post #11812 of 123087/11/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
That must be good news for you. My experience with iBasso's service so far has been very positive. I once sent my DX100 for servicing. They acknowledged receiving the device on Monday and notified me via e-mail that it had been fixed on Tuesday and had been shipped back to me. You can't ask for faster service than that!post #11813 of 123087/11/13 at 7:37pmpost #11814 of 123087/15/13 at 1:26pm
Hey guys...I tried turning the unit on just now after coming home from work and it won't turn on.
I used it last night and plugged the charger in around midnight. I've never had this happen before and am at a loss.
Can anyone help me get this baby booted?
Stevepost #11815 of 123087/15/13 at 3:08pmpost #11816 of 123087/15/13 at 3:11pm
Naa...something is corrupt in the OS. The battery isn't going down. No music is playing...and now when I plug the USB cable in...nothing happens...it isn't recognizing that it's plugged into a PC.
So now I'm trying to use ES Explorer to get the 1.4.2 update.img and put it on the device. Can you tell me where...on the device it has to go?post #11817 of 123087/15/13 at 3:17pmpost #11818 of 123087/15/13 at 3:23pmpost #11819 of 123087/15/13 at 6:32pmpost #11820 of 123087/15/13 at 9:57pmIcefalcon, there's a tool to reload the OS onto the DX100 from a PC. Not exactly a firmware update style but a fresh reload method. I'll see if I can find that tool when I get home after work today.
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 28 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 50 seconds ago
- › The best headphones in terms of dynamics 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 2 minutes ago
- › Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! 4 minutes ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 5C and 5S: audio output 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new série Z 7 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe