- 344 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Quezon City, Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/12
- brandAudiophile Productstagged by System, 2/10/12
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Comparison Review] Searching for accurate sounding closed cans under $100 (9 headphone models... Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer in need of guidance Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best dubstep headphones for $100? Last post on 3/16/13 at 6:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 776post #11626 of 122975/15/13 at 3:33amnice now you're back to enjoying your music
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11627 of 122975/15/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by tupac0306
anyone understand French? This was actually my dx100 sold to a head fier in france. And he wrote a review on this I suppose. But what did he do to the firmware?! That looks very interesting to me with all that EQ functions are so on..Anyone know what is this?
basically what he did is intalled a program called GO LAUNCHER and also free versions of GONE MAD AND POWERAMP the guy says with GO LAUNCCHER the DX is more fluid also says he can see right away when memory is overloaded.post #11628 of 122975/15/13 at 9:29pm
With Power Amp I felt the DX100 was up there in terms of UI with even apple products. Such a shame they couldn't get it working with such a UI. I'd be madly tempted to pick up the DX100 again if they could get Power Amp working without degrading the DX100 sound quality.
post #11629 of 122975/15/13 at 9:35pmpost #11630 of 122975/16/13 at 1:57pmpost #11631 of 122975/16/13 at 2:23pmThread StarterQuote:
I would guess Radio Shack would work. Get the right tip by going in and check it with your unit and one that does 12 volts regulated. Center pin positive.post #11632 of 122975/16/13 at 2:40pm
Mine died on me and I bought this.
...as you need a specific voltage charger. Cheap as chips.post #11633 of 122975/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Somnambulist
Mine died on me and I bought this.
...as you need a specific voltage charger. Cheap as chips.
I tried to order and couldn't because it does not ship to the US :(post #11634 of 122975/16/13 at 5:03pmpost #11635 of 122975/16/13 at 7:00pm
It doesn't need to be that exact one, just look for something similar on Amazon US.Quote:
You could order from iBasso but it's stupidly expensive compared to just getting a charger off Amazon or somewhere similar.post #11636 of 122975/16/13 at 10:50pmpost #11637 of 122975/16/13 at 10:56pmpost #11638 of 122975/16/13 at 11:08pmQuote:
Ibasso charges $6 for a new one, so not really expensive, no... Shipping might be a bit steep tho.post #11639 of 122975/16/13 at 11:22pmpost #11640 of 122975/17/13 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by kenz
What would be great, is if iBasso can find a way to combine all those different firmware choices and let users select which firmware to turn on, to go with the music played. kinda like a super version of custom EQ settings. Now that would be an amazing update.
Some times listening to Kelly Sweet, on 1.2.7, she'd sound heavenly and with the Dark Knight Rises soundtrack, the 1.4.2 would be amazing.
From a technical perspective, that should not be hard.
They just change the base "EQ" settings on each firmware (I know they did that back in the 1.2.x F/W changes, have not gone into the 1.4.X F/W). I mention EQ loosely though, they actually tweak the audio curve directly in the firmware. very minor adjustments but sometimes they don't change anything (Literally, bit for bit identical) but yet people say they "HEAR" a difference which I don't get.
They should be able to make EQ curves for the real changes... add them as menu options. etc
- iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 24 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 49 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Nov 4th 2013 and feature poll... 50 seconds ago
- › brand new he6 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › **FS Schiit LYR plus Orange Globes** MINTY 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica's New Multidriver IEMs: The ATH-IM Series 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe