Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2. - Page 694

post #10396 of 12809

Hmm yes, the silver dragon v1 that I used has slightly improved the transparency of the W4R. I haven't tried the Toxic cables tho...

 

 

Actually you might also ask this in the W4 thread as more experts there can help you on the aftermarket cables for W4R bigsmile_face.gif

post #10397 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post

What is the battery life for DX100 to play flac music when it is 100% fully charged?
Can it last for 12 hrs non-stop?

 

No...probably 6-8 hours at best for me as I listen 50% of the time to hi rez files. Having said that, the battery life doesn't matter too much as I have never listen for such long periods at one go.........

post #10398 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

If you guys find yourself looking for a closed circumaural, you can do far, far worse than this... Just got them today dt880smile.png

 

 

 

 

 

I hate you...ebay refunded my payment  for this, as the German Seller did not prove that he shipped it (since 19/12/2012)...now I am really sad...frown.gif

or maybe its a sign to get the T5p / T1?

Congratulations, hope you enjoy them as much as I would  have.

Where is the 1/4 Sony connector? I thought you liked it.

 

Any options as where to get them (770 LE)?? 


Edited by turokrocks - 2/5/13 at 2:05am
post #10399 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkppl View Post

Hmm yes, the silver dragon v1 that I used has slightly improved the transparency of the W4R. I haven't tried the Toxic cables tho...

 

 

Actually you might also ask this in the W4 thread as more experts there can help you on the aftermarket cables for W4R bigsmile_face.gif


Thanks hkppl. normal_smile%20.gif sorry if i went off topic. deadhorse.gif

post #10400 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

 

 

 

I hate you...ebay refunded my payment  for this, as the German Seller did not prove that he shipped it (since 19/12/2012)...now I am really sad...frown.gif

or maybe its a sign to get the T5p / T1?

Congratulations, hope you enjoy them as much as I would  have.

Where is the 1/4 Sony connector? I thought you liked it.

 

Any options as where to get them (770 LE)?? 

I love being hated, that's why I enjoy my job as a sysadm as much as I do.

 

There are some available at www.thomann.de, regular and b-stock... But not that many. The Sony connector is back in place today, the one in the picture was fitted to the Beyers when I got them. I'll probably end up recabling them with Mogami 2893 and a Switchcraft plug smile.gif

post #10401 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post

Hi guys, could anyone recommend a portable charger that can be used with the DX100. any response would really be appreciated. thanks. regular_smile%20.gif


I have the energizer XP8000, it comes with a short cable (about 1 ft) and is capable of charging the DX100 up to 100% twice.

post #10402 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUbiquitous View Post


I have the energizer XP8000, it comes with a short cable (about 1 ft) and is capable of charging the DX100 up to 100% twice.

Really? Could you tell me the part number of the short cable? Maybe the package I got missed some part confused_face.gif

post #10403 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkppl View Post

Really? Could you tell me the part number of the short cable? Maybe the package I got missed some part confused_face.gif


Where would the part number be? I got three cables besides the one to charge it, and a whole lot of adaptors!

 

On the tip of the cable it says WG03, would that be it?

post #10404 of 12809

I need help. My dx100 does not turn on ...even if hooked up to the power supply. I did not alter the software and only had it for less than 3 months.Has this happened to anyone else? I did hit the reset button but nothing.

post #10405 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUbiquitous View Post


Where would the part number be? I got three cables besides the one to charge it, and a whole lot of adaptors!

 

On the tip of the cable it says WG03, would that be it?


Thanks, that's it. I will go back and check if I got that cable in my package....

post #10406 of 12809
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohead7 View Post

I need help. My dx100 does not turn on ...even if hooked up to the power supply. I did not alter the software and only had it for less than 3 months.Has this happened to anyone else? I did hit the reset button but nothing.
If all else has failed... You may need to try a full reset. I don't think this deletes your files but may lose all your settings and install apps which can be reloaded.

Press and hold the volume up button while pressing the reset button with a paper clip. Make sure you "feel" a slight click when you press the button. Try just resetting and feeing that click before the factory reset. Make sure the charger is plugged in and on so power remains uninterrupted.

If it comes back on you may want to do a software factory reset to clear any potential bugs.
post #10407 of 12809

So I got mine delivered today. First thing- the stock player is not a truly gapless player even in native mode, and it doesn't support cue sheets either, as previously stated in this thread. I'll need to use third party apps for these features.The sound quality is good, but still not what I was expecting after reading the reviews in this thread (I was expecting a sound to rival the headphone output of a desktop cd player). Hopefully it will somehow sound better with burn-in. All in all, I've got a lukewarm first impression of this player.

post #10408 of 12809

Hey guys, I talked to iBasso about the latest firmware, apparently they already sent it to their web supplier so it should be up any time...

post #10409 of 12809
Nice! I thought for sure we'd be waiting till after New Year. Thanks for the update. And thanks to iBasso.
post #10410 of 12809

4 days til Chinese new year, hopefully the new fw will be up within these few days, and looking forward for brave souls to try out the new fw before installing it into my dx100....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.