Lol Diablo 3 updated for a 220ppi display. I shudder at what the framerate will be at 2880x1800...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Today at 5:41 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 529post #7921 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7922 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #7923 of 151196/11/12 at 10:42ampost #7924 of 151196/11/12 at 10:45am
For those who are interested.post #7925 of 151196/11/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
I've been using Apple since I was a little girl. When I was in the third grade, we had an older Apple, though the exact model escapes me, but I have fond memories of playing Wolfenstein 3D on it. We also had an IBM, but I always preferred the Apple.
When I was in junior high, I got my beloved iMac, the first one that was basically a CRT display with pretty colors. Oh how I loved that computer. It was my friend. I still have it too, tucked away in the closet. At one point I was bored in high school so I modded it to have blue LEDs. I even put a blue LED in the hocky-puck mouse lol.
In high school I went through a phase of "grrrr PC gamer gurl" and built a pretty sweet gaming rig [for the time]. However it never had the same appeal for me, and when I got to college I realized lugging a gigantic tower and monitor around wasn't ideal, so I got a Powerbook G4. Ever since then I've used Apple notebooks for convenience and because of they just have this personableness to them. They're conducive to projection and anthropomorphism.
I'd have a hard time getting by with just a laptop unless it was one of those 17"+ "aircraft carrier" desktop replacement models. Even then it would need a docking station with a few extra monitors at home.
Just to chat.
We're still waiting for pics.
Did that earn you a discount on the Muramasa VIII by chance?Quote:Quote:
The future will be hilarious...Quote:
Hehe. If you actually got one what would the data in the bar code actually be? I'm thinking something really dirty would be amusing.Quote:Quote:
And as we can see below, quite possibly harmful to your love life as well...post #7926 of 151196/11/12 at 10:49amQuote:
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7927 of 151196/11/12 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
For those who are interested.
I'm watching this now. They've done something very un-Apple like and *kept* a legacy Macbook Pro line while introducing what seems to be a super premium 15" Macbook Pro / Air hybrid (called a 'next generation' Macbook Pro with Retina display). I guess thy weren't able to hit the right price point and keep all this fancy equipment / weren't prepared to take a backlash from consumers for axing the optical drive / ethernet from a 'Pro' notebook.post #7928 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52amQuote:A yellow pegasus (with a pink mane) is better!Originally Posted by Coq de Combat
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7929 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52ampost #7930 of 151196/11/12 at 11:13amThread Starterpost #7931 of 151196/11/12 at 11:45amQuote:
I'm just kidding around. Given how paranoid I am about my online and RL identies crossing over I wouldn't actually tell people to do that kind of stuff seriously.Quote:
Fetus powder is a surprisingly interesting topic...post #7932 of 151196/11/12 at 11:50ampost #7933 of 151196/11/12 at 11:53amQuote:
This. I'm always worried that my Internet is leaking out into RL. It's highly imperative that people do not know what I am like online. Hell Head-Fi is the tamer online-me. Or any other forums for that matter. Except one.post #7934 of 151196/11/12 at 11:55am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › White noise/static on Sony MDR7506 Professional 25 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 3 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude