Lol Diablo 3 updated for a 220ppi display. I shudder at what the framerate will be at 2880x1800...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How many hours a week (on avg) do you listen to your full-size headphones? Last post on 7/18/13 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 5/16/15
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
This is by far the best sub i ever head and i got a lot of boom for the buck, i built my own enclosure out of 1.25" thick pulp wood and building your own box out of scrap wood is alot better than a...
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 529post #7921 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7922 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #7923 of 151196/11/12 at 10:42ampost #7924 of 151196/11/12 at 10:45ampost #7925 of 151196/11/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
I've been using Apple since I was a little girl. When I was in the third grade, we had an older Apple, though the exact model escapes me, but I have fond memories of playing Wolfenstein 3D on it. We also had an IBM, but I always preferred the Apple.
When I was in junior high, I got my beloved iMac, the first one that was basically a CRT display with pretty colors. Oh how I loved that computer. It was my friend. I still have it too, tucked away in the closet. At one point I was bored in high school so I modded it to have blue LEDs. I even put a blue LED in the hocky-puck mouse lol.
In high school I went through a phase of "grrrr PC gamer gurl" and built a pretty sweet gaming rig [for the time]. However it never had the same appeal for me, and when I got to college I realized lugging a gigantic tower and monitor around wasn't ideal, so I got a Powerbook G4. Ever since then I've used Apple notebooks for convenience and because of they just have this personableness to them. They're conducive to projection and anthropomorphism.
I'd have a hard time getting by with just a laptop unless it was one of those 17"+ "aircraft carrier" desktop replacement models. Even then it would need a docking station with a few extra monitors at home.
Just to chat.
We're still waiting for pics.
Did that earn you a discount on the Muramasa VIII by chance?Quote:Quote:
The future will be hilarious...Quote:
Hehe. If you actually got one what would the data in the bar code actually be? I'm thinking something really dirty would be amusing.Quote:Quote:
And as we can see below, quite possibly harmful to your love life as well...post #7926 of 151196/11/12 at 10:49amQuote:
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7927 of 151196/11/12 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
For those who are interested.
I'm watching this now. They've done something very un-Apple like and *kept* a legacy Macbook Pro line while introducing what seems to be a super premium 15" Macbook Pro / Air hybrid (called a 'next generation' Macbook Pro with Retina display). I guess thy weren't able to hit the right price point and keep all this fancy equipment / weren't prepared to take a backlash from consumers for axing the optical drive / ethernet from a 'Pro' notebook.post #7928 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52amQuote:A yellow pegasus (with a pink mane) is better!Originally Posted by Coq de Combat
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7929 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52ampost #7930 of 151196/11/12 at 11:13amThread Starterpost #7931 of 151196/11/12 at 11:45amQuote:
I'm just kidding around. Given how paranoid I am about my online and RL identies crossing over I wouldn't actually tell people to do that kind of stuff seriously.Quote:
Fetus powder is a surprisingly interesting topic...post #7932 of 151196/11/12 at 11:50ampost #7933 of 151196/11/12 at 11:53amQuote:
This. I'm always worried that my Internet is leaking out into RL. It's highly imperative that people do not know what I am like online. Hell Head-Fi is the tamer online-me. Or any other forums for that matter. Except one.post #7934 of 151196/11/12 at 11:55am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM BassHEAD club) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Stagediver SD-2 vs RHA T20i vs Bragi Dash // IEM under $ 400 EUR 5 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse