Lol Diablo 3 updated for a 220ppi display. I shudder at what the framerate will be at 2880x1800...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 9:17 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado sr325is and AKG K550 comparison? Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Edited on 5/13/13
Related Head Gear
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 529post #7921 of 151206/11/12 at 10:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7922 of 151206/11/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #7923 of 151206/11/12 at 10:42ampost #7924 of 151206/11/12 at 10:45am
For those who are interested.post #7925 of 151206/11/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
I've been using Apple since I was a little girl. When I was in the third grade, we had an older Apple, though the exact model escapes me, but I have fond memories of playing Wolfenstein 3D on it. We also had an IBM, but I always preferred the Apple.
When I was in junior high, I got my beloved iMac, the first one that was basically a CRT display with pretty colors. Oh how I loved that computer. It was my friend. I still have it too, tucked away in the closet. At one point I was bored in high school so I modded it to have blue LEDs. I even put a blue LED in the hocky-puck mouse lol.
In high school I went through a phase of "grrrr PC gamer gurl" and built a pretty sweet gaming rig [for the time]. However it never had the same appeal for me, and when I got to college I realized lugging a gigantic tower and monitor around wasn't ideal, so I got a Powerbook G4. Ever since then I've used Apple notebooks for convenience and because of they just have this personableness to them. They're conducive to projection and anthropomorphism.
I'd have a hard time getting by with just a laptop unless it was one of those 17"+ "aircraft carrier" desktop replacement models. Even then it would need a docking station with a few extra monitors at home.
Just to chat.
We're still waiting for pics.
Did that earn you a discount on the Muramasa VIII by chance?Quote:Quote:
The future will be hilarious...Quote:
Hehe. If you actually got one what would the data in the bar code actually be? I'm thinking something really dirty would be amusing.Quote:Quote:
And as we can see below, quite possibly harmful to your love life as well...post #7926 of 151206/11/12 at 10:49amQuote:
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7927 of 151206/11/12 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
For those who are interested.
I'm watching this now. They've done something very un-Apple like and *kept* a legacy Macbook Pro line while introducing what seems to be a super premium 15" Macbook Pro / Air hybrid (called a 'next generation' Macbook Pro with Retina display). I guess thy weren't able to hit the right price point and keep all this fancy equipment / weren't prepared to take a backlash from consumers for axing the optical drive / ethernet from a 'Pro' notebook.post #7928 of 151206/11/12 at 10:52amQuote:A yellow pegasus (with a pink mane) is better!Originally Posted by Coq de Combat
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7929 of 151206/11/12 at 10:52ampost #7930 of 151206/11/12 at 11:13amThread Starterpost #7931 of 151206/11/12 at 11:45amQuote:
I'm just kidding around. Given how paranoid I am about my online and RL identies crossing over I wouldn't actually tell people to do that kind of stuff seriously.Quote:
Fetus powder is a surprisingly interesting topic...post #7932 of 151206/11/12 at 11:50ampost #7933 of 151206/11/12 at 11:53amQuote:
This. I'm always worried that my Internet is leaking out into RL. It's highly imperative that people do not know what I am like online. Hell Head-Fi is the tamer online-me. Or any other forums for that matter. Except one.post #7934 of 151206/11/12 at 11:55am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 18 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 28 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 31 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 40 seconds ago
- › HD800 "Anaxilus" Mod 1 minute ago
- › Why do CDs sound better than loss less audio files? 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 1 minute ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe