Lol Diablo 3 updated for a 220ppi display. I shudder at what the framerate will be at 2880x1800...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 10/24/14 at 4:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How many hours a week (on avg) do you listen to your full-size headphones? Last post on 7/18/13 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 11/14/14
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 529post #7921 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7922 of 151196/11/12 at 10:34amThread Starterpost #7923 of 151196/11/12 at 10:42ampost #7924 of 151196/11/12 at 10:45ampost #7925 of 151196/11/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MuppetFace
I've been using Apple since I was a little girl. When I was in the third grade, we had an older Apple, though the exact model escapes me, but I have fond memories of playing Wolfenstein 3D on it. We also had an IBM, but I always preferred the Apple.
When I was in junior high, I got my beloved iMac, the first one that was basically a CRT display with pretty colors. Oh how I loved that computer. It was my friend. I still have it too, tucked away in the closet. At one point I was bored in high school so I modded it to have blue LEDs. I even put a blue LED in the hocky-puck mouse lol.
In high school I went through a phase of "grrrr PC gamer gurl" and built a pretty sweet gaming rig [for the time]. However it never had the same appeal for me, and when I got to college I realized lugging a gigantic tower and monitor around wasn't ideal, so I got a Powerbook G4. Ever since then I've used Apple notebooks for convenience and because of they just have this personableness to them. They're conducive to projection and anthropomorphism.
I'd have a hard time getting by with just a laptop unless it was one of those 17"+ "aircraft carrier" desktop replacement models. Even then it would need a docking station with a few extra monitors at home.
Just to chat.
We're still waiting for pics.
Did that earn you a discount on the Muramasa VIII by chance?Quote:Quote:
The future will be hilarious...Quote:
Hehe. If you actually got one what would the data in the bar code actually be? I'm thinking something really dirty would be amusing.Quote:Quote:
And as we can see below, quite possibly harmful to your love life as well...post #7926 of 151196/11/12 at 10:49amQuote:
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7927 of 151196/11/12 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
For those who are interested.
I'm watching this now. They've done something very un-Apple like and *kept* a legacy Macbook Pro line while introducing what seems to be a super premium 15" Macbook Pro / Air hybrid (called a 'next generation' Macbook Pro with Retina display). I guess thy weren't able to hit the right price point and keep all this fancy equipment / weren't prepared to take a backlash from consumers for axing the optical drive / ethernet from a 'Pro' notebook.post #7928 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52amQuote:A yellow pegasus (with a pink mane) is better!Originally Posted by Coq de Combat
Hehe, oh well. There is a good point made here in the thread though, and that is that I'd probably feel a little reluctant about sharing bed with an elderly male having a pink unicorn-ponies tattooed all over their body. Not that I ever think I'd be in a risk zone for doing so, but if I ever was offered a piece of that bed, I don't know if I'd accept it.post #7929 of 151196/11/12 at 10:52ampost #7930 of 151196/11/12 at 11:13amThread Starterpost #7931 of 151196/11/12 at 11:45amQuote:
I'm just kidding around. Given how paranoid I am about my online and RL identies crossing over I wouldn't actually tell people to do that kind of stuff seriously.Quote:
Fetus powder is a surprisingly interesting topic...post #7932 of 151196/11/12 at 11:50ampost #7933 of 151196/11/12 at 11:53amQuote:
This. I'm always worried that my Internet is leaking out into RL. It's highly imperative that people do not know what I am like online. Hell Head-Fi is the tamer online-me. Or any other forums for that matter. Except one.post #7934 of 151196/11/12 at 11:55am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 7 seconds ago
- › Need advice on what to get to power AKG K7XX 25 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 59 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-Omega spare parts. 4 minutes ago
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)