Also, is it weird that I want the vinyl more than I want the Amperiors from the latest Senn thingy they're doing? http://www.head-fi.org/t/612974/win-a-sennheiser-amperior-and-limited-edition-vinyls Even though I have no way to play said vinyl? (for now, to my dismay)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Bose QC20/QC20i Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse potentially inflicted upon me, unlike those who received free...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 527
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I used to be a music elitist before. It's a embarrassing now but back then I was a prick to people who listened to mainstream music like the top 50 because I always dismissed them as mindless sound. Now, I have opened up quite a bit, sometimes a pop song would really so catchy and it's really meant to be taken light-heartedly, unlike a lot of metal I listen to. I admit I actually liked Payphone (except the rap part - no offense) and I recently became a fan of Avicii's work after hearing Levels and Fade into Darkness.
But I still think that present mainstream songs have been ever more mindless and silly compared to a couple of years ago's. I don't listen to the top 50 of now; just because I don't really like that there's almost no meaning in it and just there for the sake of being there and money (for the Big Fat Cats).
I'm trying to look back at yesteryear's songs that are truly magnificent that I never knew the names of but thoroughly liked it a lot. Sort of like a rediscovery.
I was reading the tumblr of one of my favorite Internet artists, and she posted a photo she took on the bus of this other girl's tragic mistake....
Can you imagine if your daughter came home with something like that? UGH. Also if I were the tattoo artist, I'd refuse to do it.
Apparently based on her "original drawing," which was copied [very poorly] from:
To be honest, I don't think I would mind it that much. I'd rather see a poorly drawn little anime girl on my daughters shoulders than something even worse. An old friend of mine had this on her neck:
That kind of tattoo I'd mind a bit more. Facial tattoos would probably be a bit upsetting as well.
They're both terrible TBH.
I mean, it's not a little tattoo... she's taking up the majority of that dopey girl's upper arm. Even a well drawn anime girl would be awkward, especially when you get to be middle aged and at the beach or working out at the gym; then when you're an elderly woman, suddenly that magical girl is all wrinkly and saggy. It's all the more awkward when it's so terribly drawn on top of it, obviously the result of a poor semi-trace attempt, the type of post pre-teens and teenagers make to DeviantArt with the disclaimer "MY OC!!! DO NOT STEAL!!!"
And while the other is lame too, at least with the tattoo of a molecule of an illicit substance not everyone is going to automatically spot the fail from a mile away lol.
As long as she's happy with it.
Some tattoo artists specialize in very well-done cover work. Hopefully by the time she's in her mid-20s, she'll be more into tribal designs...
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar D1 or external sound card? (PC) 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Parasound or Emotiva w/ KEF LS50 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 or HD 800? 5 minutes ago
- › Things to consider before getting your custom IEM impressions done.... 5 minutes ago
- › The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)