Also, is it weird that I want the vinyl more than I want the Amperiors from the latest Senn thingy they're doing? http://www.head-fi.org/t/612974/win-a-sennheiser-amperior-and-limited-edition-vinyls Even though I have no way to play said vinyl? (for now, to my dismay)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado sr325is and AKG K550 comparison? Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Please make sure to click that Like button at the bottom of the page, also drop a comment and feel free to ask questions if you have them! AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 527post #7891 of 151196/11/12 at 6:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7892 of 151196/11/12 at 6:32amQuote:
I used to be a music elitist before. It's a embarrassing now but back then I was a prick to people who listened to mainstream music like the top 50 because I always dismissed them as mindless sound. Now, I have opened up quite a bit, sometimes a pop song would really so catchy and it's really meant to be taken light-heartedly, unlike a lot of metal I listen to. I admit I actually liked Payphone (except the rap part - no offense) and I recently became a fan of Avicii's work after hearing Levels and Fade into Darkness.post #7893 of 151196/11/12 at 6:37am
But I still think that present mainstream songs have been ever more mindless and silly compared to a couple of years ago's. I don't listen to the top 50 of now; just because I don't really like that there's almost no meaning in it and just there for the sake of being there and money (for the Big Fat Cats).
I'm trying to look back at yesteryear's songs that are truly magnificent that I never knew the names of but thoroughly liked it a lot. Sort of like a rediscovery.post #7894 of 151196/11/12 at 8:20amThread Starter
I was reading the tumblr of one of my favorite Internet artists, and she posted a photo she took on the bus of this other girl's tragic mistake....
Can you imagine if your daughter came home with something like that? UGH. Also if I were the tattoo artist, I'd refuse to do it.
Apparently based on her "original drawing," which was copied [very poorly] from:post #7895 of 151196/11/12 at 8:33ampost #7897 of 151196/11/12 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #7898 of 151196/11/12 at 8:44amQuote:
To be honest, I don't think I would mind it that much. I'd rather see a poorly drawn little anime girl on my daughters shoulders than something even worse. An old friend of mine had this on her neck:
That kind of tattoo I'd mind a bit more. Facial tattoos would probably be a bit upsetting as well.post #7900 of 151196/11/12 at 9:00ampost #7901 of 151196/11/12 at 9:03amThread Starter
They're both terrible TBH.
I mean, it's not a little tattoo... she's taking up the majority of that dopey girl's upper arm. Even a well drawn anime girl would be awkward, especially when you get to be middle aged and at the beach or working out at the gym; then when you're an elderly woman, suddenly that magical girl is all wrinkly and saggy. It's all the more awkward when it's so terribly drawn on top of it, obviously the result of a poor semi-trace attempt, the type of post pre-teens and teenagers make to DeviantArt with the disclaimer "MY OC!!! DO NOT STEAL!!!"
And while the other is lame too, at least with the tattoo of a molecule of an illicit substance not everyone is going to automatically spot the fail from a mile away lol.post #7902 of 151196/11/12 at 9:03ampost #7903 of 151196/11/12 at 9:05amThread Starterpost #7905 of 151196/11/12 at 9:28amQuote:
As long as she's happy with it.
Some tattoo artists specialize in very well-done cover work. Hopefully by the time she's in her mid-20s, she'll be more into tribal designs...
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Nick Saban Texas Press Conference 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 4 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 vs Phiaton Chord MS 530 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe