Also, is it weird that I want the vinyl more than I want the Amperiors from the latest Senn thingy they're doing? http://www.head-fi.org/t/612974/win-a-sennheiser-amperior-and-limited-edition-vinyls Even though I have no way to play said vinyl? (for now, to my dismay)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How many hours a week (on avg) do you listen to your full-size headphones? Last post on 7/18/13 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 5/16/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 527post #7891 of 151196/11/12 at 6:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7892 of 151196/11/12 at 6:32amQuote:
I used to be a music elitist before. It's a embarrassing now but back then I was a prick to people who listened to mainstream music like the top 50 because I always dismissed them as mindless sound. Now, I have opened up quite a bit, sometimes a pop song would really so catchy and it's really meant to be taken light-heartedly, unlike a lot of metal I listen to. I admit I actually liked Payphone (except the rap part - no offense) and I recently became a fan of Avicii's work after hearing Levels and Fade into Darkness.post #7893 of 151196/11/12 at 6:37am
But I still think that present mainstream songs have been ever more mindless and silly compared to a couple of years ago's. I don't listen to the top 50 of now; just because I don't really like that there's almost no meaning in it and just there for the sake of being there and money (for the Big Fat Cats).
I'm trying to look back at yesteryear's songs that are truly magnificent that I never knew the names of but thoroughly liked it a lot. Sort of like a rediscovery.post #7894 of 151196/11/12 at 8:20amThread Starter
I was reading the tumblr of one of my favorite Internet artists, and she posted a photo she took on the bus of this other girl's tragic mistake....
Can you imagine if your daughter came home with something like that? UGH. Also if I were the tattoo artist, I'd refuse to do it.
Apparently based on her "original drawing," which was copied [very poorly] from:post #7895 of 151196/11/12 at 8:33ampost #7897 of 151196/11/12 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #7898 of 151196/11/12 at 8:44amQuote:
To be honest, I don't think I would mind it that much. I'd rather see a poorly drawn little anime girl on my daughters shoulders than something even worse. An old friend of mine had this on her neck:
That kind of tattoo I'd mind a bit more. Facial tattoos would probably be a bit upsetting as well.post #7900 of 151196/11/12 at 9:00ampost #7901 of 151196/11/12 at 9:03amThread Starter
They're both terrible TBH.
I mean, it's not a little tattoo... she's taking up the majority of that dopey girl's upper arm. Even a well drawn anime girl would be awkward, especially when you get to be middle aged and at the beach or working out at the gym; then when you're an elderly woman, suddenly that magical girl is all wrinkly and saggy. It's all the more awkward when it's so terribly drawn on top of it, obviously the result of a poor semi-trace attempt, the type of post pre-teens and teenagers make to DeviantArt with the disclaimer "MY OC!!! DO NOT STEAL!!!"
And while the other is lame too, at least with the tattoo of a molecule of an illicit substance not everyone is going to automatically spot the fail from a mile away lol.post #7902 of 151196/11/12 at 9:03ampost #7903 of 151196/11/12 at 9:05amThread Starterpost #7905 of 151196/11/12 at 9:28amQuote:
As long as she's happy with it.
Some tattoo artists specialize in very well-done cover work. Hopefully by the time she's in her mid-20s, she'll be more into tribal designs...
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 42 seconds ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 52 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)