Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 392post #5866 of 151195/2/12 at 5:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5867 of 151195/2/12 at 5:48pmpost #5868 of 151195/2/12 at 5:58pmpost #5869 of 151195/2/12 at 6:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
"They" is an easy out - I use it myself - but please don't resort to ad hominem. I know at least one descriptivist linguist I respect greatly who dislikes the usage. Prescriptivists, their opposite, are as close to fascism as language scholarship can get, if writing an essay tut-tutting your grammar is fascism.
I actually like the singular they.Quote:
I don't see anything different.post #5870 of 151195/2/12 at 7:45pmpost #5871 of 151195/2/12 at 7:54pm
Oh man, I want one. I don't even understand why. I don't have an iPad and this thing just converts an iPad into a small television. I think I just like the idea of shoehorning the iPad into some other application. Maybe I should just buy a small television. But wait - I have a laptop! What is wrong with me?!
It must be because the thing is just a black wedge. I have a thing for shards.post #5872 of 151195/2/12 at 8:09pmpost #5873 of 151195/3/12 at 12:16ampost #5874 of 151195/3/12 at 12:18ampost #5875 of 151195/3/12 at 12:31ampost #5876 of 151195/3/12 at 1:14ampost #5877 of 151195/3/12 at 2:23ampost #5878 of 151195/3/12 at 2:30ampost #5879 of 151195/3/12 at 2:33ampost #5880 of 151195/3/12 at 2:35am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 34 seconds ago
- › Looking to upgrade 35 seconds ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 42 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 3 minutes ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 4 minutes ago
- › Want to Buy the King Of IEM (best iem in the market) Noble Kaiser... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob