Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado sr325is and AKG K550 comparison? Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 392post #5866 of 151195/2/12 at 5:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5867 of 151195/2/12 at 5:48pmpost #5868 of 151195/2/12 at 5:58pmpost #5869 of 151195/2/12 at 6:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ardgedee
"They" is an easy out - I use it myself - but please don't resort to ad hominem. I know at least one descriptivist linguist I respect greatly who dislikes the usage. Prescriptivists, their opposite, are as close to fascism as language scholarship can get, if writing an essay tut-tutting your grammar is fascism.
I actually like the singular they.Quote:
I don't see anything different.post #5870 of 151195/2/12 at 7:45pmpost #5871 of 151195/2/12 at 7:54pm
Oh man, I want one. I don't even understand why. I don't have an iPad and this thing just converts an iPad into a small television. I think I just like the idea of shoehorning the iPad into some other application. Maybe I should just buy a small television. But wait - I have a laptop! What is wrong with me?!
It must be because the thing is just a black wedge. I have a thing for shards.post #5872 of 151195/2/12 at 8:09pmpost #5873 of 151195/3/12 at 12:16ampost #5874 of 151195/3/12 at 12:18ampost #5875 of 151195/3/12 at 12:31ampost #5876 of 151195/3/12 at 1:14ampost #5877 of 151195/3/12 at 2:23ampost #5878 of 151195/3/12 at 2:30ampost #5879 of 151195/3/12 at 2:33ampost #5880 of 151195/3/12 at 2:35am
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › What is better: a somewhat expensive pair of headphones, or a... 17 seconds ago
- › IC: WA22 with lots of legendary tubes 45 seconds ago
- › Close back under 200$ or 300$ if you convince me 51 seconds ago
- › Creative ZxR with external amp or all-in-one system? 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier Review 1 minute ago
- › Wanting to decorate my headphones, lol. (audio-technica logo) 1 minute ago
- › WTB: J$/JMoney v3 Denon earpads 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone + amp + DAC for around $1000 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ 3 minutes ago
- › So Many GOOD Options for new headphones help! 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe