Well at that introductory price its hard to pass up. Plus the great reviews and its an 8 driver IEM with a good warranty. I think with starkey the shipping will be killer...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How many hours a week (on avg) do you listen to your full-size headphones? Last post on 7/18/13 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 5/16/15
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 8post #106 of 151191/22/12 at 6:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 151191/22/12 at 7:09pmpost #108 of 151191/22/12 at 7:23pmpost #109 of 151191/22/12 at 7:39pm
Still got a bit of ways before that time ;). Well I've decided on the Heir 8.A. It seems to be what I am looking for in both audio quality and looks lol. At $1099 its a great deal IMO. Hopefully will have them by June. Can't be spreading myself too thin here. Will have to get my finances in order first but have already committed to the buy. Dr. John Moulton has great customer service and responds quickly. His designs are by far the nicest I've seen yet and the quality and detail are amazing. Lets hope it has those "inner dynamics" qualities that Averagejoe and Anaxilus have experienced for themselves...post #110 of 151191/22/12 at 7:39pmpost #111 of 151191/22/12 at 8:26pmpost #112 of 151191/22/12 at 8:30pmQuote:
Isn't it for all of us lol? I've spent over $2,600 on this hobby since starting...
post #113 of 151191/22/12 at 8:39pmpost #114 of 151191/22/12 at 8:40pmpost #115 of 151191/22/12 at 8:43pm
Once I factor in the Studio V, DX100 and now the Heir 8.A (Aya!!) lol.
I think after this I'm going to take a long vacation from headfi.
Speaking of the Studio V. I've just started using its amp section to drive my denons with the DACport LX. Its definitely an improvement over the Fiio E9 amp. Everything is just so balanced and airy. I think I'll wait though on putting up the E9 for sale once my extra pair of IE80 arrives to go on sale as well :). Haven't received confirmation on the O2 Reference amp being shipped yet. Really am looking forward to how that drives my IEMs/cans.
Edited by lee730 - 1/22/12 at 8:47pmpost #116 of 151191/22/12 at 8:45pmpost #117 of 151191/22/12 at 8:46pmpost #118 of 151191/22/12 at 8:50pm
OK I think I'll throw the GR10 on the distant future shopping list and just go with the tri-fi10 JVC FX700 and Beyer CK100Pro. Westone 4 not a bad start for 2012post #119 of 151191/22/12 at 8:51pmpost #120 of 151191/22/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
Or just save up to get a custom to end all :). I positive I'll be selling off my dynamic IEMs after I get the custom. I may keep one though. Not sure if I could part with the IE80 again lol.
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 26 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 2 minutes ago
- › Definitive List of Well-Recorded Rock Albums 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2