Well at that introductory price its hard to pass up. Plus the great reviews and its an 8 driver IEM with a good warranty. I think with starkey the shipping will be killer...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still got a bit of ways before that time ;). Well I've decided on the Heir 8.A. It seems to be what I am looking for in both audio quality and looks lol. At $1099 its a great deal IMO. Hopefully will have them by June. Can't be spreading myself too thin here. Will have to get my finances in order first but have already committed to the buy. Dr. John Moulton has great customer service and responds quickly. His designs are by far the nicest I've seen yet and the quality and detail are amazing. Lets hope it has those "inner dynamics" qualities that Averagejoe and Anaxilus have experienced for themselves...
Isn't it for all of us lol? I've spent over $2,600 on this hobby since starting...
Once I factor in the Studio V, DX100 and now the Heir 8.A (Aya!!) lol.
I think after this I'm going to take a long vacation from headfi.
Speaking of the Studio V. I've just started using its amp section to drive my denons with the DACport LX. Its definitely an improvement over the Fiio E9 amp. Everything is just so balanced and airy. I think I'll wait though on putting up the E9 for sale once my extra pair of IE80 arrives to go on sale as well :). Haven't received confirmation on the O2 Reference amp being shipped yet. Really am looking forward to how that drives my IEMs/cans.
Edited by lee730 - 1/22/12 at 8:47pm
OK I think I'll throw the GR10 on the distant future shopping list and just go with the tri-fi10 JVC FX700 and Beyer CK100Pro. Westone 4 not a bad start for 2012
Or just save up to get a custom to end all :). I positive I'll be selling off my dynamic IEMs after I get the custom. I may keep one though. Not sure if I could part with the IE80 again lol.
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 39 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 47 seconds ago
- › Rudistor NX-02 sistema 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)