Well at that introductory price its hard to pass up. Plus the great reviews and its an 8 driver IEM with a good warranty. I think with starkey the shipping will be killer...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the right open design Last post on 9/30/12 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Main unamped 'phone for a variety: Beyer DT 880, Grado 225, Grado 325, HiFiMan HE-400, or... Last post on 10/24/13 at 7:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30! - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still got a bit of ways before that time ;). Well I've decided on the Heir 8.A. It seems to be what I am looking for in both audio quality and looks lol. At $1099 its a great deal IMO. Hopefully will have them by June. Can't be spreading myself too thin here. Will have to get my finances in order first but have already committed to the buy. Dr. John Moulton has great customer service and responds quickly. His designs are by far the nicest I've seen yet and the quality and detail are amazing. Lets hope it has those "inner dynamics" qualities that Averagejoe and Anaxilus have experienced for themselves...
Isn't it for all of us lol? I've spent over $2,600 on this hobby since starting...
Once I factor in the Studio V, DX100 and now the Heir 8.A (Aya!!) lol.
I think after this I'm going to take a long vacation from headfi.
Speaking of the Studio V. I've just started using its amp section to drive my denons with the DACport LX. Its definitely an improvement over the Fiio E9 amp. Everything is just so balanced and airy. I think I'll wait though on putting up the E9 for sale once my extra pair of IE80 arrives to go on sale as well :). Haven't received confirmation on the O2 Reference amp being shipped yet. Really am looking forward to how that drives my IEMs/cans.
Edited by lee730 - 1/22/12 at 8:47pm
OK I think I'll throw the GR10 on the distant future shopping list and just go with the tri-fi10 JVC FX700 and Beyer CK100Pro. Westone 4 not a bad start for 2012
Or just save up to get a custom to end all :). I positive I'll be selling off my dynamic IEMs after I get the custom. I may keep one though. Not sure if I could part with the IE80 again lol.
- The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 20 seconds ago
- › 3-Channel Beta 22 with backplane - 2nd PRICE REDUCTION 23 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: "Pop" goes DSD. (page 122) 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 Sound Questions + <$50 Sound Card 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)