Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sexiest headphones.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sexiest headphones. - Page 6

post #76 of 127

251

senn3.jpg

SS850011-3.jpg

HD1000

 

 

 

post #77 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulse14 View Post

251

senn3.jpg

SS850011-3.jpg

HD1000

 

 

 


Is this one of the first Headphones Sennheiser made? They look awesome. Kind of a steam punk design.

 

post #78 of 127

total steam punk design. Do you own those personally?

post #79 of 127

The new HD700 are sexy!

post #80 of 127

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc222284 View Post

The new HD700 are sexy!


Eeeeeeeeeew. I would never buy these no matter how good they sounded, haha. ATs, Grados, and woodies are more my style.

post #81 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 


Eeeeeeeeeew. I would never buy these no matter how good they sounded, haha. ATs, Grados, and woodies are more my style.


Likewise, aesthetically. The outside face looks too much like a speaker face.

 

 

Also, the HD1000's headband looks brilliant. That buckle? Smooth, man.


Edited by dorino - 1/25/12 at 8:49pm
post #82 of 127

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post

Also, the HD1000's headband looks brilliant. That buckle? Smooth, man.


Definitely. What happened Sennheiser? tongue.gif

post #83 of 127

most people dig the vintage look when it comes to cans...the new "futuristic" look seems to fall on deaf ears. PUN INTENDED

post #84 of 127

 

tsrJnh.jpg

UJ45Oh.jpg

18VA0h.jpg

Upc1lh.jpg

edfabh.jpg 


PURE SEX

 

post #85 of 127

81FFeCxgcbL._AA1500_.jpg

post #86 of 127

My HD598's and the Grado PS1000 are gorgeous! 

post #87 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio-fi View Post

My HD598's and the Grado PS1000 are gorgeous! 



Definitely the 598s. They remind me of a luxury car. This is how Sennheiser's flagship should be styled.

 

bf0625|3066_15231-crw4390s.jpg

post #88 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkoolaidman View Post



Definitely the 598s. They remind me of a luxury car. This is how Sennheiser's flagship should be styled.

 



Agreed. They made a nice job with the HD700's tho, 

post #89 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkoolaidman View Post


Is this one of the first Headphones Sennheiser made? They look awesome. Kind of a steam punk design.

 


Nope, it was released in 1995 as part of a limited run in celebration of Senn's 50th anniversary. The gold components are gold plated and the leather is real. 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

total steam punk design. Do you own those personally?


I don't, but boy what I would do...very_evil_smiley.gif

 

post #90 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkoolaidman View Post



Definitely the 598s. They remind me of a luxury car. This is how Sennheiser's flagship should be styled.

 

bf0625|3066_15231-crw4390s.jpg



Agreed.  The "sports car interior" concept might be a bit overly cheesy, but I do like the brighter colors. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sexiest headphones.