So I am getting a pair of Monster Turbine Pro's and one of the main reasons I listen to music is to aid with my motivation of working out. I absolutely hate when my IEM's slide out of my ear during a set, as that happened so many times with my Vibes, and I just don't want to deal with that. I know that the Monster Turbine Pro Coppers and Golds come with ear hooks, and I really don't want to spend an extra $120 bucks to get that little functionality. I know that there are a lot of people on this forum that have Turbine Coppers and Golds, and I was wondering if anybody was willing to sell me a set (2) earhooks if your not using them. It would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I'm looking for a 100% damage free earhook.
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine Last post on 7/12/11 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Turbine Pro Warranty - Is it transferable? Last post on 1/3/12 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper or Gold w/ Headstage Arrow 4G Amp Last post on 1/19/12 at 10:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Monster Turbine Ear Hooks (for sale perhaps?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got my second set of Turbine's last month. My first pair developed fell victim to my daughter's puppy who somehow got a hold of them. Anyway, my new Turbines differed from my old ones in that the plug was 90 degrees and they included the ear hooks.
The ear hooks are a good idea, but poor execution. They don't work well at all for keeping the headphones planted in your ear. They are flexible, but not in a way that I could really get them to mold to my ear where they did a whole lot. Plus, you had to readjust them every time you took them off. To top it off, the clips where the wire locks in at the bottom broke off on each of them about a day apart. So, if the hooks where a consideration, I wouldn't bother.
On another note, I think my old Turbines were much better than my newer ones. Same model, but the new ones seem really muddy and lack the punch of the old ones. Not sure why that it, but they don't sound any better than other headphones I have that cost less than half as much.
I have the Monster Turbine Pro Copper earphones and love them but the ear hooks are very bothersome. They just slip on and off of the earphones but they don't stay in place. They are always constantly slipping off. They don't just lock into place. I would not recommend them. I am actually looking for something else to help keep them from falling out of my ears. Tonight, I was playing a set at church and one of the ear hooks fell off on the floor right in the middle of playing. I have some tips that fit well enough that they don't fall out too often without the ear hooks, so I might just try using them that way. Does anyone have any other ideas for some other sort of gadget to keep them from falling out of my ears?
you could get these. i use the white/clear ones for my VSonics and DBA-02's. i should order some more myself actually...
- Monster Turbine Ear Hooks (for sale perhaps?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › LG G2 with native 24/192 music playback 13 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 33 seconds ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › best closed 'phones under 150$ for recording & mixing at home +... 1 minute ago
- › Peachtree Audio Dac-it X 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help finding over-ear headphones with good positional audio mostly... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe