So I am getting a pair of Monster Turbine Pro's and one of the main reasons I listen to music is to aid with my motivation of working out. I absolutely hate when my IEM's slide out of my ear during a set, as that happened so many times with my Vibes, and I just don't want to deal with that. I know that the Monster Turbine Pro Coppers and Golds come with ear hooks, and I really don't want to spend an extra $120 bucks to get that little functionality. I know that there are a lot of people on this forum that have Turbine Coppers and Golds, and I was wondering if anybody was willing to sell me a set (2) earhooks if your not using them. It would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I'm looking for a 100% damage free earhook.
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Turbine Last post on 7/12/11 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Turbine Pro Warranty - Is it transferable? Last post on 1/3/12 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Last post on 9/21/11 at 4:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper or Gold w/ Headstage Arrow 4G Amp Last post on 1/19/12 at 10:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Monster Turbine Ear Hooks (for sale perhaps?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got my second set of Turbine's last month. My first pair developed fell victim to my daughter's puppy who somehow got a hold of them. Anyway, my new Turbines differed from my old ones in that the plug was 90 degrees and they included the ear hooks.
The ear hooks are a good idea, but poor execution. They don't work well at all for keeping the headphones planted in your ear. They are flexible, but not in a way that I could really get them to mold to my ear where they did a whole lot. Plus, you had to readjust them every time you took them off. To top it off, the clips where the wire locks in at the bottom broke off on each of them about a day apart. So, if the hooks where a consideration, I wouldn't bother.
On another note, I think my old Turbines were much better than my newer ones. Same model, but the new ones seem really muddy and lack the punch of the old ones. Not sure why that it, but they don't sound any better than other headphones I have that cost less than half as much.
I have the Monster Turbine Pro Copper earphones and love them but the ear hooks are very bothersome. They just slip on and off of the earphones but they don't stay in place. They are always constantly slipping off. They don't just lock into place. I would not recommend them. I am actually looking for something else to help keep them from falling out of my ears. Tonight, I was playing a set at church and one of the ear hooks fell off on the floor right in the middle of playing. I have some tips that fit well enough that they don't fall out too often without the ear hooks, so I might just try using them that way. Does anyone have any other ideas for some other sort of gadget to keep them from falling out of my ears?
you could get these. i use the white/clear ones for my VSonics and DBA-02's. i should order some more myself actually...
- Monster Turbine Ear Hooks (for sale perhaps?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FT: Audéo PFE 122 (with Microphone) 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 2 minutes ago
- › The results of giveaway! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 4 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 6 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob