Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Today, finally receivediBasso Reference DAP DX100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Today, finally receivediBasso Reference DAP DX100 - Page 2

post #16 of 126

subscribed for impressions

post #17 of 126

some new pics

http://www.head-fi.org/t/583448/ibasso-dx100-reference-dap-es9018-inside/1995#post_8076226

 

Source "http://www.head-fi.org/u/120371/wagen"

http://bbs.erji.com/read.php?tid=1180324


Edited by turokrocks - 1/21/12 at 7:38am
post #18 of 126

Subbed.

post #19 of 126

Subscribed. I feel this thread should be used as the Reviews/Impressions thread since you were the first to get your unit. But please get to actually posting some impressions and specs such as actual real life battery times before we get our own units. Thanks.

post #20 of 126

Subbed, can't wait for reviews popcorn.gif

post #21 of 126
Thread Starter 


This's me some pictures on the website in Chinese, please indicate the source!

post #22 of 126

Actually that is a valid complaint. I just assumed that those were pictures taken by Turokrock. I expect that the omission wasn't intentional but in the future, please do attribute sources.

post #23 of 126
Thread Starter 

 

1.jpg

 

2.jpg

 

3.jpg

 

4.jpg

 

5.jpg

 

7.jpg

 

8.jpg

 

11.jpg

 

12.jpg

 

13.jpg

 

14.jpg

 

15.jpg

 

16.jpg

 

 

 

 


Edited by wagen - 1/21/12 at 7:22am
post #24 of 126

looks nice.... price, not so much

post #25 of 126
Thread Starter 

The sound is very moist and balanced. Very Naiting.

Drive 300Ω no problem . Except HD800.
The width of the sound field depth and bass are doing well.

post #26 of 126

Finally some impressions. Thanks!

 

Wagen, do you have any IEMS to try with the DX100?

post #27 of 126

It's hard to see much, but the GUI/display looks pretty decent.  I assume there's a function to lock out the touchscreen if needed to avoid inadvertent pushes.

post #28 of 126

I think I can help translate a bit tongue_smile.gif

 

"Very moist" means not dry sounding

"Naiting" means not-fatiguing
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagen View Post

The sound is very moist and balanced. Very Naiting.

Drive 300Ω no problem . Except HD800.
The width of the sound field depth and bass are doing well.



 

post #29 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc View Post

Actually that is a valid complaint. I just assumed that those were pictures taken by Turokrock. I expect that the omission wasn't intentional but in the future, please do attribute sources.



Thank you for the advice,noted.

post #30 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc View Post

Finally some impressions. Thanks!

 

Wagen, do you have any IEMS to try with the DX100?


I tried IE80, JH13 ES5 are quite good.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Today, finally receivediBasso Reference DAP DX100